Best headset

smarty01_n95en9
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Looking for a decent headset. Sound is the main thing I want as I've not got a home cinema. Got about £200

Comments

• iano1978
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I picked up some TB Stealth 700 and they're working really well.
    Plus you'll have a bit of change left over from your £200.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    I picked up some TB Stealth 700 and they're working really well.
    Plus you'll have a bit of change left over from your £200.

I could second this. Ive owned my pair of TB Stealth 700s for close to a year now and i love them.
  • DMcGovery
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't recommend Astro A50's enough.
  • biketankbob
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also have TB Stealth 700 worked great on BF1,seem to work good on BFV.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you're looking for them strictly cause the ones you have don't work well with this game you're wasting your money. The sound is totally busted in this game I have high end astros and the sound is all jacked up in this game and my best friend has a different high end pair and his sound is messed up as well. But my astros have treated me well if you're just looking for a nice pair in general. I'd suggest buying a mod kit for it as they make them a lot more comfortable to wear.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for a decent headset. Sound is the main thing I want as I've not got a home cinema. Got about £200

footstep canceling ones
  • T_Green1971
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would recommend the TB Stealth 600.

The difference between the Stealth 600 and 700 is minimal if all you use them for is gaming (IMHO they would look a little conspicuous if used for anything else).

There's a good comparison of the two here: https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools/compare/turtle-beach-stealth-600-vs-turtle-beach-stealth-700/563/564

• Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve been very happy using HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset.
  • bullseye9508
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had the TB stealth 600 and they weren't loud enough. Sold them and picked up set of astro a40s