How do i call in reinforcements or jb rocket

IRONFIST922
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I know u hold L1 and R1 but what do i do once im holding those two buttons and highlight over the rocket or other reinforcements?

Comments

• IDazzlerazzle
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You keep highlighting and then let go the bumpers
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't get into a hurry trying to do this either, can easily select something else accidentally.
  • Smuk1337
    80 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know u hold L1 and R1 but what do i do once im holding those two buttons and highlight over the rocket or other reinforcements?
    faponit wrote: »
    You keep highlighting and then let go the bumpers

Once it is selected, you get radio and binoculars in your hands. Than just aim and fire
  • reddawn99
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been trying to do this for so long I've never had a rocket attack work nor have I ever had a heavy tank work it's such a buggy system it almost seems a waste of my time to even try and a game cuz I can get more points working with my squad than trying to actually work on getting reinforcements...
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hold down L1 and R1, select perk you want to deploy. Once it's highlighted let go of L1 only. This will either call in the tank or bring up your binoculars
  • SAW_Viper420
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also the rockets only work one at a time. So if another squad has called one in, you will be unable to until it hits.
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also if you ever do get it to work make sure the target zone is out in the open. For example, devastation is a horrible map for rockets with the exception of A, D, and E flags. C flag in the church has a open hole in the roof but the rockets will still hit the roof and do no damage.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's also still pretty buggy, and sometimes it just refuses to work. Take the advice of the helpful people in this thread, and then remember you'll find a time or two where it just refuses to work.
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you squad up with friends and are getting close to calling in the rocket...around the 41,000 point mark spread them all out to different flags..so they can say “hey we have tanks and a pile of infantry on this flag” and it’s always a good idea to promote a squad mate to leader if they have better chances of getting nice sweet juicy multikills..plus always use it as soon as you get the 41,500 points..so you’re not waiting in the que to shoot off your load.
  • full951
    2405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you gotta conjure the damn thing.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Summon Dormammu from the bowels of hell and he will pull it straight out of ****'s posterior
  • Kongo030
    615 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use the custom controls setting and put the squad leader command rose on the click of the touchpad. That way I don't need to press two buttons and select but only one. Find it much easier.