Good at Battlefield? Join this exclusive club.

Comments

• TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have 1.7 and 550 score/min
    Gamertag is nltokyo

I invited you to join. Sometimes my invites don't work so if you can't find it in your inbox just request to join.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mgood1845 wrote: »
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    mudpig44 wrote: »
    Interesting requirements. 2.0 k/d. In each previous version of this game a 2.0 is quite average albeit mediocre. Just goes to show these types of stats make BFV look remarkably like COD. I personally hate BFV for what it has done to my K/D.
    I’ll admit it my stats on this game won’t allow me to join this so-called prestigious club. Any previous BF I would have been in easy but not with this crap.

2.0 k/d??? Seriously, who are you people? I’ve NEVER approached 2.0 in any shooter I’ve ever played (my highest was Halo 4 @ 1.94, because I liked using the rail gun warthog like a scrub).

Even if I played 5-6 hours every day, I wouldn’t be 2.0.

If I could have somehow eliminated the first year of stats in BF1, my KDR might have been closer to 2.0.

As it stands, I’m a perpetual 1.3 k/d flag-rushing fool, but I only play a couple times per week, so I can accept that.

i think your K/D is fine bud, the OP wanted to find OP players to roll with, that's ok.....I know I am a good teammate, and one which OP would def want on his team. I don't think he's saying anything but he wants to try to find skilled players to play with.

I wanna play with everyone, idc what your K/D is, if you PTFO or not, just wanna have fun...i don't stream, make cash off of playing this game, this is a old school pastime for me, like checkers lol its something i can chill and relax doing....

Thanks. I have no problem with the stat requirement. I’m in a platoon anyway.

I’m just amazed that people can consistently carry the 2.0+ or 3.0+ K/D while playing aggressively.

I had a couple rounds last night of 42-10 and 26-9, but I also played an 18-16 and 1-5 to bookend those. I just can’t regularly churn out those massive kill/minimal death clinics game after game, but I know people who do. It’s impressive; and of course I’m jealous!

But like you said. I play for fun and nothing else. I’ll happily run to my demise if it means I can blow the heck out of a tanker.

• TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting requirements. 2.0 k/d. In each previous version of this game a 2.0 is quite average albeit mediocre. Just goes to show these types of stats make BFV look remarkably like COD. I personally hate BFV for what it has done to my K/D.
    I’ll admit it my stats on this game won’t allow me to join this so-called prestigious club. Any previous BF I would have been in easy but not with this crap.

2.0 k/d??? Seriously, who are you people? I’ve NEVER approached 2.0 in any shooter I’ve ever played (my highest was Halo 4 @ 1.94, because I liked using the rail gun warthog like a scrub).

If I could have somehow eliminated the first year of stats in BF1, my KDR might have been closer to 2.0.

As it stands, I’m a perpetual 1.3 k/d flag-rushing fool, but I only play a couple times per week, so I can accept that.

i think your K/D is fine bud, the OP wanted to find OP players to roll with, that's ok.....I know I am a good teammate, and one which OP would def want on his team. I don't think he's saying anything but he wants to try to find skilled players to play with.

I wanna play with everyone, idc what your K/D is, if you PTFO or not, just wanna have fun...i don't stream, make cash off of playing this game, this is a old school pastime for me, like checkers lol its something i can chill and relax doing....

I’m just amazed that people can consistently carry the 2.0+ or 3.0+ K/D while playing aggressively.

I had a couple rounds last night of 42-10 and 26-9, but I also played an 18-16 and 1-5 to bookend those. I just can’t regularly churn out those massive kill/minimal death clinics game after game, but I know people who do. It’s impressive; and of course I’m jealous!

But like you said. I play for fun and nothing else. I’ll happily run to my demise if it means I can blow the heck out of a tanker.

As long as you're having fun that's all that counts! 50% of how players hold KD's above a 3.0 are due to aim. Sure you can get better aim overtime but some people are just naturally have better aim to begin with. Just like how some people are naturally born better at a certain sport. If you have good aim you're solid being able to outgun other players. Don't have any issues going up against full squads alone and walking away alive.

I'd say 35% is also positioning, knowing when to shoot, where to shoot from, etc.
    10% Due to my squad and other medics reviving me
    5% Luck, that I don't get rushed by 10 enemies at once.

Source: I currently hold a 5.53K/D with 550 Score/Min which is still rising daily. (Would be higher if I didn't mess around when I first got the game)

I play for fun just like you as well. Although my fun stems from winning games and just dominating the other team. :smile:

• Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

As long as you're having fun that's all that counts! 50% of how players hold KD's above a 3.0 are due to aim. Sure you can get better aim overtime but some people are just naturally have better aim to begin with. Just like how some people are naturally born better at a certain sport. If you have good aim you're solid being able to outgun other players. Don't have any issues going up against full squads alone and walking away alive.

I'd say 35% is also positioning, knowing when to shoot, where to shoot from, etc.

Source: I currently hold a 5.53K/D with 550 Score/Min which is still rising daily. (Would be higher if I didn't mess around when I first got the game)

I play for fun just like you as well. Although my fun stems from winning games and just dominating the other team. :smile:

Yeah, my aim stinks. I have to play on pretty low/default sensitivity, because my fine motor just isn’t fine enough I guess.

I checked out your stats on BFTracker just because I was curious. It looks like you complete a decent amount of orders per game. Are you running from flag to flag or staying put at one flag? It looks like you’re the STEN master too!

I did notice some oddities, though, which may be glitches on BFTracker. You had a handful of guns that have registered kills and headshots, yet you never fired a bullet from them or logged any time using them (e.g. Kar98 = 35 kills, 7 headshots, 0 shots fired). I don’t understand.

• TheDynastyYT

Yeah, my aim stinks. I have to play on pretty low/default sensitivity, because my fine motor just isn’t fine enough I guess.

I checked out your stats on BFTracker just because I was curious. It looks like you complete a decent amount of orders per game. Are you running from flag to flag or staying put at one flag? It looks like you’re the STEN master too!

I did notice some oddities, though, which may be glitches on BFTracker. You had a handful of guns that have registered kills and headshots, yet you never fired a bullet from them or logged any time using them (e.g. Kar98 = 35 kills, 7 headshots, 0 shots fired). I don’t understand.

I don't recommend low sensitivity due to being unable to follow people while they are running around or being able to turn to someone on your side who is shooting you before you can kill them. The trick is to start out at a low sensitivity and then increase slowly and slowly till you get to a high sensitivity. Haven't met anyone with a 4K/D that isn't using high sensitivity. The same goes for other shooters.

As for objectives in conquest / domination. I move from flag to flag unless there are enemies on it where I would go for the kill instead. If you want I higher spm I'd recommend just running to the next flag once you capture it regardless of enemies that are contesting the current one. If you want a higher KD I'd recommend staying and killing them.

The glitch I believe is there due to my beta gameplay. I used a Kar98 during the beta so that may be it. Otherwise I have no idea.

I've also switched from the Sten to the new SMG, it's twice as good in my opinion.
  • TheDynastyYT
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Club seems to be growing pretty well. Just hit 100 Members after being at 50 only a few days ago. Join up if you're interested!
  • TheDynastyYT
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Club seems to be growing pretty well. Just hit 100 Members after being at 50 only a few days ago. Join up if you're interested!

Correction, just hit 125 :smile:
  • mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I def can't join, so just take it easy on me,

my K/D would def be better if i wasn't trying to get my solid gold 1906. Headshot kills while in an objective area, with a gun that has a (5) round mag lol.....i have a solid gold gun, but my K/D took a swan dive lol...

Score/min

K/D
  • Mishkin37

my K/D would def be better if i wasn't trying to get my solid gold 1906. Headshot kills while in an objective area, with a gun that has a (5) round mag lol.....i have a solid gold gun, but my K/D took a swan dive lol...

Score/min

K/D

Isn’t it discouraging that so many assignments require you to play in unnatural, anti-teamwork ways to accomplish them. I wish that could somehow be tightened up.

• mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Score/min

K/D

Isn’t it discouraging that so many assignments require you to play in unnatural, anti-teamwork ways to accomplish them. I wish that could somehow be tightened up.

I think that it should be more along the lines of just straight kills with a gun, get 1,000 kills with said gun get a gold skin, have gold unlocks set at , 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000. Almost like service stars in BF1, only you get a unique shader instead of a graphic that lets everyone know you crutch on the hellriegel (LOL BF1 reference)

• Mishkin37

Score/min

K/D

I think that it should be more along the lines of just straight kills with a gun, get 1,000 kills with said gun get a gold skin, have gold unlocks set at , 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000. Almost like service stars in BF1, only you get a unique shader instead of a graphic that lets everyone know you crutch on the hellriegel (LOL BF1 reference)

BF3 did that with attachments. I think that’s fair to attach kills to a cosmetic. I was not a fan of having to get 300 kills with an American gun just so I could unlock the Russian Kobra red dot got it.

• TheDynastyYT

Score/min

K/D

BF3 did that with attachments. I think that’s fair to attach kills to a cosmetic. I was not a fan of having to get 300 kills with an American gun just so I could unlock the Russian Kobra red dot got it.

I second that. Apparently though some of the current assignments are bugged and EA is going to make them easier to accomplish. Such as the ones where you need to get 10 hip fire objective kills in one life.

I also heard that apparently there are secret ways to unlock the final gold camo part when the assignment is too hard. For example the sten requires you to get either 10 hip fire kills in one life in objective areas, or 20 hip fire kills in an objective area in one round. I heard that if you just get 60 hip fire kills in objective areas in total the game will just award you the gold camo but I have yet to test this.
  • iano1978
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I also heard that apparently there are secret ways to unlock the final gold camo part when the assignment is too hard. For example the sten requires you to get either 10 hip fire kills in one life in objective areas, or 20 hip fire kills in an objective area in one round. I heard that if you just get 60 hip fire kills in objective areas in total the game will just award you the gold camo but I have yet to test this.

A lot of the "one round" assignments stack, whether it's intentional or not, I'm not sure.

• Mishkin37
    iano1978 wrote: »

A lot of the "one round" assignments stack, whether it's intentional or not, I'm not sure.

I don’t know whether it’s the secret stacking or secret achievement, but I definitely did not get 10 headshots in objective areas in 1 round with the Gewehr 43, yet I eventually got the part. It’s like the game felt sorry for me.

• TuxedoBanana279
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm interested in your club
    Here's my stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/TuxedoBanana279/overview
  • TheDynastyYT

I'm interested in your club
    Here's my stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/xbl/TuxedoBanana279/overview

I believe I have already sent you an invite on Xbox. If it doesn't appear in your notification center just request to join the club and I'll accept.
  • TheDynastyYT

Just hit 150 Members! Join now if you meet requirements!
  • ElliotLH
    6727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Just hit 150 Members! Join now if you meet requirements!

Good luck growing it more - I mean that sincerely.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone have a "**** but kinda want to try every now and then club for 30+ yr olds"?
  • Mishkin37
    Anyone have a "**** but kinda want to try every now and then club for 30+ yr olds"?

I’m not sure what the **** is, but the Platoon I’m in is 25+. However, most of us are in are 30s, 40s and 50s.

If interested Google: Pork Chop Platoon. Our clan tag is PCP. We’re always happy to have new gamers.