Company coin not working

dejanix1
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Still not receiving company coins at level 50. Can’t get any specializations

Comments

• Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump. It’s still broken
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still wondering how it works for some but not others.

Be easier to fix if it was everyone not getting coins
  • Adumbscreename
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It always gives me 2k cc athe the end of every round ... But never banks.... Annoying.
  • XxmOss72xX
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup... zero accrual yesterday other than the dailies... played SqCQ the whole time... couple of hours... won every match. zero CC's. Can I get some gubberment assistance DICE?
  • MAveRIck130188
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What the hell 2 months and still no **** fix for the CC!!!
    EA and DICE will loose much gamer
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup. Still broken.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got 500 extra today, I did two of the three daily assignments and at the end of the match got the 200 for the daily assignments and then 500 extra. I was on grand ops when it happened. This has happened before, but wanted to try it out before posting on it. Everyone else should try only doing two of the three to see if it helps .
  • MarkyPancake
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE have released a server side fix, so we're now being rewarded with the 25 CC per 1,000 points of match score. This is in addition to the Daily Orders.

They're still working on the fix that will reward Rank 50 players with the CC they've earned since being Rank 50, but haven't been getting added to their CC balance.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE have released a server side fix, so we're now being rewarded with the 25 CC per 1,000 points of match score. This is in addition to the Daily Orders.

They're still working on the fix that will reward Rank 50 players with the CC they've earned since being Rank 50, but haven't been getting added to their CC balance.

I am aware of that, but I wasn't receiving any still from there server side fix. As they have said that it fixed for most people, but not everyone. Not completing the last of the daily assignments does give coins for the ones that still don't receive any.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    UGFREEZEIY wrote: »

I am aware of that, but I wasn't receiving any still from there server side fix. As they have said that it fixed for most people, but not everyone. Not completing the last of the daily assignments does give coins for the ones that still don't receive any.

This fix should of fixed it for everyone. If for some reason you still are not being awarded they have said to let them know.
  • UGFREEZEIY
    UGFREEZEIY wrote: »

This fix should of fixed it for everyone. If for some reason you still are not being awarded they have said to let them know.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/177143/battlefield-v-company-coin-mission-tracking-fix-updates#latest
  • Redstripe101
    2245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bet there is no bug using a credit card to upgrade to deluxe. funny how that works.
  • UGFREEZEIY
  • MarkyPancake
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see they've applied the missing Company Coins for the Rank 50 bug.

I've just fired up BFV and noticed my CC is now 83,037. So, based on what I had when I logged off last night, they've credited me around 50,000 since the Rank 50 bug stopped CC being credited.
  • Loki_Deezie
    I'm excited to see where I'm at later tonight. I was sitting at 40k last night.
  • XxmOss72xX
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I received 130k... One of my online friends was like... Hey, how did you get so much? I was like.... I was living without coins for two months, man! Glad to see that DICE finally got their act together