STG 44 Mastery VII - Help with assignment

marroos-SVK
132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2018
Hi,

iam working on golden version of my STG 44, and i need collect last golden piece (stock). Can you help me:
where is the best place to finish this quest fast (map/ mode) ?

Quest
In 1 life, kill 10 enemies while attacking objective.
or
In 1 round, kill 20 enemies while attacking objective.

Comments

• Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say for pure infantry kills: Devastation/Rotterdam.

C (Conquest) is a good flag for this. Don't go in at first as it's really open, but poke out, kill 2, fall back, poke out from another angle, kill 2 more, ... wear them down before you go in.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest, Aerodrome, C flag. Imo this is the best map for weapon assignments.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Struggling with this one too. Obviously in order to complete this assignment the flag at C on Aerodrome or Devastation has to be capped by the enemy first otherwise it counts as a defensive kill, half the time it is not so makes it doubly difficult

Real PITA is this one, the more I try the worse I get, max I have so far is 6

On Reddit a few people have recommended playing Hamada Breakthrough as Attacker, may give it a go.
  • NLBartmaN
    4340 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For all final mastery assignments I use Hamada Frontlines, works perfectly.
  • Hawxxeye
    6900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    It probably does not work for defending objectives cause the objective is never owned by anyone for more than a second.
    A pocket medic could help you a lot with such assignments OP.
  • NLBartmaN
    4340 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    It probably does not work for defending objectives cause the objective is never owned by anyone for more than a second.

For defending I use breakthrough.
  • YellowRenbow
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    domination. Match are long, you stay just outside of capping zone (very important, otherwise they will know you are there). Camp on vantage point and let them take the flag if not capped. As soon as they capped it, kill whatever you can.
    You will get your goal very easily.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don t know if i m the only one, but i could swear that some assignments are done without me doing the total of kills.

I had the stg44 Mastery VII assignment for few weeks, and one day it was done. But i m quite sure that i didn t come close to the 20 attacking kills.... And i had this kind of bug for 2 others guns as well, the g95 and sturm g 1-5).

But i cant complain as those last assignments can be hard to do.
  • marroos-SVK
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did this mastery the day after i created thread. I think, it was done on Fjell 652 map. But as @DALLAS-ak-PEIPER said, i had same feeling back than, that i did not kill enough soldiers, but after map i was surprised with completed assingment.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I did this mastery the day after i created thread. I think, it was done on Fjell 652 map. But as @DALLAS-ak-PEIPER said, i had same feeling back than, that i did not kill enough soldiers, but after map i was surprised with completed assingment.

Good for you m8! ;)
  • kreepypriest
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    By far the easiest gun to get gold..other than the ribby
  • M_Rat13
    1499 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play domination. Sounds crazy, but it's got intense CQC fights on points.
  • YberSoldat
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe these weapons also have the hidden criteria for completion. Grinding 60-100 attack kills.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    YberSoldat wrote: »
    Maybe these weapons also have the hidden criteria for completion. Grinding 60-100 attack kills.

Who knows? The devs maybe...
  • Cerben1
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    try brake trow easy for any asignemt atm
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough on arras is great for farming attacking assignments the two last points are super big areas to move around getting kills
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi,

iam working on golden version of my STG 44, and i need collect last golden piece (stock). Can you help me:
    where is the best place to finish this quest fast (map/ mode) ?

Quest
    In 1 life, kill 10 enemies while attacking objective.
    or
    In 1 round, kill 20 enemies while attacking objective.

There apparently is a third hidden objective, where you have to kill either 40 or 60 people with these prerequisites.
  • Xephic_Za
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Also stuck on this one myself. My play style makes it so much harder.

Edit: below
    There apparently is a third hidden objective, where you have to kill either 40 or 60 people with these prerequisites.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1447805#Comment_1447805
    I've heard from players ingame, you can do it over a full 3 day in Grand Ops, still confirming this, but at the same time I'm sure it is true as I've experienced assignments not completing, but next day (real time) I played they were done.
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have to remember that you are only "Attacking" an Objective when it is "Red", even if you have yet to fully capture it, and the enemy you shoot doesn't need to be in the Objective Area, only you do.

Also, I heard, erhm, "rumors", that you can complete this one by killing 60 enemies while attacking objective, even if it doesn't say that anywhere >_>
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    devastation rotterdam on breakthrough