Budget computer to run this game

2»

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    With the setup you got now you should be able to run ultra on everything and still have around 70-80 FPS at least that's what I'm getting.
    Unless of course you run higher then 1080p.

You're getting 60+ FPS on a 660ti? Lol sure
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Full system, will run BF5 on maxed settings 1080p over 60FPS with no issues. If you don't do high overclockings, you can dial back on the cooler. I don't know what case and storage you have, so I threw some good options too.
    If you have a good case or storage and you can get a cheaper CPU cooler or even go with stock (AMD stock coolers are great btw), you can get a faster GPU like GTX 1070.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QdNGYT

I have to disagree, not all AMD stock coolers are great. I had a wraith stealth stock cooler which had my cpu running at 80-90c constantly in this game. Changed to noctua(model in signature). Never above 55c now, no matter how many hours i play
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With the setup you got now you should be able to run ultra on everything and still have around 70-80 FPS at least that's what I'm getting.

I'm not familiar with NVIDIA cards but my RX480 with the ryzen 2600x, 16GB 2666Mhz does run 70-80FPS on ultra.
    If you believe me or not is not relevant.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm not familiar with NVIDIA cards but my RX480 with the ryzen 2600x, 16GB 2666Mhz does run 70-80FPS on ultra.

You said you were getting taht FPS on 660ti, now you're saying you have rx480, decide already.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You said you were getting taht FPS on 660ti, now you're saying you have rx480, decide already.

I was quoting on OP's new specs which are very similar to mine, but maybe I had to put the actual quote in my post to not confuse people.
  • slothbuns64
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Used rx480 4gb on ebay 100$ thatll get u high settings 1080p easy as long as u have a decent cpu with 4 cores around 4 clock speed