Chapter 2 Rank EXP

NguyenDex
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So before Week 2 of Chapter 2 I was roughly rank 17-18, and this is me roughly playing 1-4 hours a day. After completing all the Assignments in Week 2 of the Chapter, I'm sitting at Rank 21 (20k~/64,000). If we were to do some quick math and assume that every Rank after 21 is 64,000 EXP you will need to accumulate about 1,216,600 EXP. If you were to do every assignments in Weeks 3 and 4 you will only get 307,800 EXP (not including assignments unlocked from Ranks). Leaving you about about 800,000~ (880,800) EXP for you to grind out to hit Rank 40. I don't know if this is intentional or what but even with me playing 1-4 hours a day, that's a hell lot of EXP to be trying to earn after completing all the Assignments, and this is only assuming that all the Ranks after 21 are 64,000 EXP.

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    3182 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I believe you have until March 21 to get to Rank40?
  • Kaakkraker92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    atm i'm Rank 28 in the 2e ToW without touching the new assignments that unlocked today.. i work 40 hours a week. with other words, its easely doable.. dont blame a system if your not even one week in out of nine..
  • NguyenDex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 24
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    I believe you have until March 21 to get to Rank40?

Ah, I see, I only assumed it would be 4 weeks, the same as the last Chapter. Thanks for the heads up.