Start up problem

Jenshansen_566
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Do anyone have the same problem. Every time i boot bf5 i need to ajust settings. My game also boot the Traning mission narvik dock every time.

Comments

• aubprimdal
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have that same problem... Have You found a reason for this??
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is telling you something..... You need more training....
  • ragnarok013
    2544 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Do anyone have the same problem. Every time i boot bf5 i need to ajust settings. My game also boot the Traning mission narvik dock every time.

I'm told disabling cloud saves may help with that problem @Jenshansen_566
  • aubprimdal
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm told disabling cloud saves may help with that problem @Jenshansen_566

Is there a way to disable "cloud" inside BF5? or is it only the 1 in Origin. Because, that sadly didn't fix the problem.
  • aubprimdal
    THIS WORKS

Disclaimer, I did not solve this, but fund the solution on a other web-page:

Delete the extension "_tmp" of the file "PROFSAVE_tmp". Then the settings are saved!

if you cant find this manually, search for it i the "windows-search": PROFSAVE_tmp