Your favourite Bolt Action

xx_Dante2k_xx
615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm liking the Krag atm, mainly for the sound it makes. I have the most kills with the Enfield which I used a lot with iron sights
I Think some buffs are needed for iron sight bolt actions or a carbine version of them that do more damage but only have iron sights.

Comments

• snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enfield for it's higher rof and clip size on smaller maps like Rotterdam and Kar98 for the rest because it's the iconic WW2 sniper rifle. Plus it's the only one that gets a barrel wrap with the urban blue camo.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I use the Gewehr 95 mostly with iron sights unless I have those campy weapon mastery assignments.
  • thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enfield feels good and snaply while The Gewer 95 has a nice satisfying pull back of the bolt when you nail a head shot
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Krag all the way. Enfield is my second. KAR and G95 are the one I use the least but I like them too. Krag is, as a friend said, just so smooth, great control. Enfield is best for quickscoping, and landing the quickscope headshot, while difficult and often just luck, is soooo satisfying.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the G95.

But am increasingly coming away from playing Recon, until they balance it properly against Assault and Support.
  • ElliotLH
    8208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kar98k for me. Not sure why and to be brutally honest I'd rather use the ZH-29 or Selb 1906.
  • Monarchist_Anglo
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mannlicher M1895. I love the hell out of straight-pull rifles. Hopefully they add more in the future like the Schmidt-Rubin series.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stats say my best by far of the bolt actions is Kar98k and I would say that's my favorite to use as well.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mannlicher M1895. I love the hell out of straight-pull rifles. Hopefully they add more in the future like the Schmidt-Rubin series.

Yep me as well. Non scoped. I liked it a lot better on BF1 though.