wow, First time negative encounter with medics

sirclickalot
14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 24
wow, I have to get this of my chest. I revive a lot where I can. I revived some character more then once.. So why is it, they left me dying on the ground the whole time?
What happened to this nice community. Never had this problem, until last night?
And I am a medic ......
I keep my honor, keep reviving that **** who skips me.
(incoming medic)
15 mtr
10 mtr
5 mtr
3 mtr
1 mtr
5 mtr
10 mtr

Why?
Next time I post some names
I am all for a WALL OF SHAME here?

This is a teambased game. Dont run all over the map. Defending a flag is ALSO an option. And a really nice too.
Really need a extra option in the commrose. Squad, stick together...or something like that

Comments

• stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wow, I have to get this of my chest. I revive a lot where I can. I revived some character more then once.. So why is it, they left me dying on the ground the whole time?
    And I am a medic ......
    (incoming medic)
    15 mtr
    10 mtr
    5 mtr
    3 mtr
    1 mtr
    5 mtr
    10 mtr

Why?

This is a teambased game. Dont run all over the map. Defending a flag is ALSO an option. And a really nice too.
    Really need a extra option in the commrose. Squad, stick together...or something like that

It's because they are only using medic for the unlimited self heal and not for support, since the buff there has been a surge of non reviving medics it happens in nearly every match, and i think a wall of shame is against the forum rules.
  • WetFishDB
    1974 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And I am a medic ......
    (incoming medic)
    15 mtr
    10 mtr
    5 mtr
    3 mtr
    1 mtr
    5 mtr
    10 mtr

Why?

As with every game, not all players are equal. Worth pointing out that normally naming and shaming isn’t really allowed on the forums.
  • Trokey66
    8174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 24
    An interesting point though, that when you think about it.....

When SMGs were considered poor, players that used the class, on the whole played it well.

Now that SMGs are 'better' more players are using the class but not playing the class.

I sense a trend.......
  • sirclickalot
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 24
    I have over 100 hours of game fun ....but last night all my fun went down the drain...I mean come ONNNNnnnnn......
    I sure hope its not a common thing ....

(lacking of teamplay is a reflection of..who you are in real life. )
    Why would you buy such a teambased game and go act like Han?

Really dont get it
    And....we do need a wall of shame, If you like it or not....I dont care....just like a medic who dont care for reviving

play the F Objective or play cod

( i am really sorry about my ranting, but you had to see me last night....and normally I dont care. But this was in the extreme)

Edited to remove profanity ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have over 100 hours of game fun ....but last night all my fun went down the drain...I mean come ONNNNnnnnn......

(lacking of teamplay is a reflection of..who you are in real life. A **** bag)

Really dont get it
    And....we do need a wall of shame, If you like it or not....I dont care....just like a medic who dont care for reviving

So.....the next post will be about those little spoiled pricks

You call them spoiled whilst complaining that they will not play the game the way you want them to, pot / kettle .
  • WetFishDB
    1974 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

(lacking of teamplay is a reflection of..who you are in real life. A **** bag)

Really dont get it

So.....the next post will be about those little spoiled pricks

( i am really sorry about my ranting, but you had to see me last night....and normally I dont care. But this was in the extreme)

Whilst I too share your frustration at times, with people not really playing well as a team - but people are free to play however they want.

Some people like laying on their belly, out on some random point, waiting to MMG someone going on a flank. They find that fun. I don’t know why. Just like I don’t know why people would go climb a hill on Domination and play sniper to try and pick people off whilst the flags fall all around them. But that’s what they enjoy.

And they should be free to do so without a keyboard warrior wanting to call them out for it.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And I am a medic ......
    (incoming medic)
    15 mtr
    10 mtr
    5 mtr
    3 mtr
    1 mtr
    5 mtr
    10 mtr

Why?

If I revive someone and when I die that someone just runs past me when no enemies are around, I ll watch that person die, tag him to let him know I am coming to revive, but instead, tbag him until he respawns. Seems like tbagging therapy works and they do come to revive you next time you re down.
    I often shoot smoke on friendly snipers and bipod campers to make them move.
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    First off, stop crying because you got your feelings hurt. Second, stop to think, maybe that medic was occupied with the enemy that killed you hmm? Maybe their squad mate or friend is down nearby? I know I usually take preference to those over blueberries. Third, you may think it, but not every medic plays as a medic. It is the only class with SMG's after all. All in all its pretty simple. Revive if you can without getting yourself killed and don't get butt hurt when you don't.
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    And I am a medic ......
    (incoming medic)
    15 mtr
    10 mtr
    5 mtr
    3 mtr
    1 mtr
    5 mtr
    10 mtr

Why?

If I revive someone and when I die that someone just runs past me when no enemies are around, I ll watch that person die, tag him to let him know I am coming to revive, but instead, tbag him until he respawns. Seems like tbagging therapy works and they do come to revive you next time you re down.
    I often shoot smoke on friendly snipers and bipod campers to make them move.

"you bettew pway my way or I'll get my wevenge!"
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a medic who loooooooooves to revive. In a game where people drop like flies, I'm gaining so many points just by picking you up. I don't even have to use my weapon in some matches, and I still get ridiculous points.

With that being said, let me tell you this: stop expecting revives. If you run out like an idiot and get cut down from medium range to long range and my measly medic weapon isn't going to clear the threat, you're SOL, especially if I'm out of smoke.

Also, and just in general, people are going to play how they want to play. Your expectations don't matter. It's as silly as being mad that the assault didn't take out the tank you're looking at, the support player not giving you the ammo you want, the scout not using his spotting scope to help you take an objective, and tankers/pilots not supporting your push on objectives by softening the targets.

If you're really having a coronary over it, start playing with friends and stop expecting randoms to conform to your ideas of what they should be doing. That's just courting frustration.
  • MyBhole69420
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's worth pointing out that a lot can happen in the 25m between your dead body and a revive. You just died so there is probably a fight raging near your corpse or it's out in the open. Even if you are tagged with an incoming revive there is still the chance that medic won't get to you. I like to tag multiple people with an incoming revive so they know someone is on the way. I start with the person closest and work my out. Given the timer I can see has changed, it can be hard to prioritize and you might bleed out.

Are there selfish and bad or new players that don't rez? Absolutely. Is this any different than previous titles? No. There are plenty of reasons for medics not to revive people: poor visibility (sometimes you just can't see them, this tends to be at close range), body is in the open, there is fight in the area that needs to be resolved, there are other people that need to be revived, some players take priority over others, not enough time, or maybe I am just tired of reviving you soooo many times, etc. That last one is pretty important. I can't tell you how many times I have revived someone that proceeds to just stand in the same place or run straight into bullets and get killed over and over. After about the third or fourth time I will stop reviving you because I want to actually play other aspects of BF and not just Bodyguard.

TLDR: Some people don't know how to play medic but your POV is from your downed body and not the medic's. Most medics will get to you if they can.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 25
    i will try to revive when i can but most times you just get killed as some players wait for the reviver and shoot you in the back. yes part of the game play blah blah blah
    Post edited by mollyfrank1 on
  • Jayremie570
    1639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i will try to revive when i can but most times you just get killed as some players wait for the reviver and shoot you in the back. yes part of the game play blah blah blah

My favorite part of the game!
  • ThePla7Maker
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i tend to mainly only revive my squad members if you not green your out of luck. blame ea for their long **** delay revive thats gets you killed 90% of the time.
  • ddarn37
    115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey if you're on PS4 send me an FR.. reviving medics welcome! :-)