snipers ruining game

mollyfrank1
158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
can't move without a sniper head shot. ruining game. get some guts and get in the trenches.

Comments

• Daytonaflyer
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    WTF are you whining about? Snipers definitely are NOT a problem in Battlefield 1. I rarely ever get killed by a sniper. Ever since they introduced the shaky sniper scope in a couple other Battlefield games, and decided to attach a freakin spotlight to the front of the sniper rifles, the entire class has been worthless. And that includes Battlefield 1. Stay out of the open, and learn to play the game.
  • mollyfrank1
    edited December 2018
    [Removed due to abusive behaviour]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • MurfCr
    1019 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5 Ds of dodgeball bud....
  • kenpokillz
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2 words...bipod
  • Wesker4755
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the people I've come across can't aim worth a ****. If you absolutely have to be in the open swerve around and make it harder for them. If scouts are playing right they aren't on edge of map taking potshots. They are mid-range spotting for team and taking out stragglers. Though it is Battlefield not everyone needs to be constantly running and charging forward. Bigger problem is people hiding in corners or running with Hellriegel. Sniping takes more skill than both lol
  • mollyfrank1
    yep. done all these things but DICE don't understand geometry
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Snipers ruin every single BF game, or at the very least make them extremely annoying to play. I wish DICE would just stop putting them into their games. I've heard they're super annoying in BFV.
  • dcs500
    1387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers ruin every single BF game, or at the very least make them extremely annoying to play. I wish DICE would just stop putting them into their games. I've heard they're super annoying in BFV.

Yep, pretty much everything that was wrong with BF1 has been copied and pasted into BFV.
  • mollyfrank1
    true. played BF5 same same but more of the same ****.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Let's cut out the abusive responses to a firm flat 0 please.

• b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really?? I find more of every other class making sweet lovin to the battlefield ground.
  • Daytonaflyer
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you think snipers are annoying in Battlefield V, then you've never played a Battlefield game before, at least not well. They're by far the most underpowered class in the entire game. No other class has been nerfed as much by dice.
  • creepNpeep
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup, and everything good about BF1 has been left out of BFV, meaning that BFV was doomed from the start.
    I’ve shelved BFV now.
    BF1 is a lot better.
  • Ronin9572
    802 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Most of the edge of the map scouts can't hit the broadside of a barn, while yes they can be annoying. It's the corner camping prone Heilregel/Model 10A hunters that are more of a problem to me. Very rarely do you Ser one of these off map sitting scouts finish very high at the end of the match. And if they are, than I tip my hat to them because that is a skill!
  • theNAB420
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Only players who complain and whine about snipers are the ones who can't be a sharpshooter. Bf is the only game where snipers are welcome I love the sniping in this game run hide duck I'm aiming for skulls! Tankers are the biggest problem
  • malnar11
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    For me it is ok if its a head shot, but when they kill you with one bullet without head shot, thats just stupid, specially when aim assist is so strong again, they need to remove sweet spot, that is just stupid....sorry for english
  • mollyfrank1
    and some of the shots don't obey logic or geometry.
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I find assault classes sturmgehwr to be a lot more frustrating. They have the ability to kill you even if you had the drop on them from behind. Those things rip you a new **** hole.
  • TheRemedy911
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol sounds like you don't understand. They aren't even overpowered, go try one and see how well you do. The problem is you want to ignore a dimension of the game and it causes you to take loss so instead of learning and countering you go to the forum to cry.
  • Nykraft
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I never be a sniper player in past BF games but in BF1 I really appreciate to play sniper ! The sensation is good and you can be very agressive in this game with pistol and run to flag etc ... some maps are great for sniper. In BFV, sniper is not annoying but give a big help to spot ennemy for you team mate.

Never have a problem with sniper in BF games in general. It is part of the game.