The patch isnt terrible but....

2»

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    More bugs with this patch!!

Honestly DICE you guys HAVE to get this right one day.
    You’ve made the Auto Assault rifles to powerful AGAIN!

The Auto Assault rifles were barely touched. The only real change I can see is that they nerfed the M1907.

"Increased M1907 SF vertical recoil to 0.82 from 0.68. This weapon was outperforming
    other weapons at intended ranges and will now be more difficult to land multiple shots
    on target at longer range."

They added a recoil buffer in place of extended magazines though, so it probably performs similarly to the pre-patch version when activated.

Frankly I could give a rats tbh but it’s noticeable whatever they e done. The STG’s are back out god killing again. I was always able to counter that with the Turner SMLE but it’s not cool. Generally the weapon balance changes are good though.

Neither the STG or the Turner were touched in this patch....

Maybe it was. There was lots of hidden Tweaks not in the patch notes. Even DICE have said this. I noticed lots of changes not even mentioned in the notes anywhere.
  • AN-Doggie
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The game was playable before, almost enjoyable for a new game, then,,,,,,

Post patch the game seems almost pointless to play, it runs ok and looks fine but,,,,,

Really Dice have moved in the wrong direction, kill cam and other garbage added and subtracted, useless retro garbage.

Med timer gone, why play medic, kill cam, why play tactical positioning pathfinder for your squad.

It appears that the decision makers have really lost the plot, these are not kids games, why disrespect the player base.
  • sabootheshaman
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    you know what is terrible? click bait titles. want to play that game then go get your own youtube channel.

You look at his history also I assume? :)

no didn't even, but it's something that always annoys me on this forums. i.e;

'you know what's wrong with this game...'
    'the main issue i have is...'
    'this is gamebreaking...'

it's just attention seeking.

Yeah mate I need attention 🙄
    Actually the only people I care about reading this **** is DICE tbh and if they do and it makes a difference..... mission accomplished

Oh... So then any reason you didn't drop into this or reddit?
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you know what is terrible? click bait titles. want to play that game then go get your own youtube channel.

You look at his history also I assume? :)

no didn't even, but it's something that always annoys me on this forums. i.e;

'you know what's wrong with this game...'
    'the main issue i have is...'
    'this is gamebreaking...'

it's just attention seeking.

Yeah mate I need attention 🙄
    Actually the only people I care about reading this **** is DICE tbh and if they do and it makes a difference..... mission accomplished

Oh... So then any reason you didn't drop into this or reddit?

Because I’m not on reddit.
    I have FB, Twitter and instagram, a life and a job. I’m too old for anymore social networking 🤣😂