Campingfield V

Comments

• filthmcnasty
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Campers have been a problem in BF since..... Forever. I've been playing on console since BFBC1 and played a few on pc, which can hard cap a class on custom servers.
    Is this your first BF game? If not, how did you never notice this in the previous games?
  • LoneGunman74
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bavneet7 wrote: »
    Yeah you read it right. Gg Dice way to go forward.

Yep! No argument here.
  • wiazabi
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Corpses move more than campers - prove me wrong.
  • Renamed0956120219
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    Can't deal with campers when you have copious amounts of explosives and destructible environments? Well.... you should go back to CoD boyo.

Camping... part of the game since forever. Its a legit strat, even more so now.

Depends what class you play, medics dont have access to rpg or jeep stuff. Tactical camping yea thats valid and acceptable, but camping in the middle of nowhere or hiding in the corner somewhere far away from objective is not. That hurts both teams.

Its a crappy teammate, but that comes with the territory. Medics don't get explosives, but get smokes. Snipers don't get explosives but have range/insta gib knife.

Hell... moltov forces people to move and it has a relatively large aoe. Smoke, throw, and move in.

You do understand that smoke doesnt work all the time?

Nor does anything else in life.... your point? lol

You work with what you got.
    Can't deal with campers when you have copious amounts of explosives and destructible environments? Well.... you should go back to CoD boyo.

Depends what class you play, medics dont have access to rpg or jeep stuff. Tactical camping yea thats valid and acceptable, but camping in the middle of nowhere or hiding in the corner somewhere far away from objective is not. That hurts both teams.

Its a crappy teammate, but that comes with the territory. Medics don't get explosives, but get smokes. Snipers don't get explosives but have range/insta gib knife.

Hell... moltov forces people to move and it has a relatively large aoe. Smoke, throw, and move in.

We re talking about game not life. And if nothing works in your life, I am sorry to hear that, but my life is good and everything works.

"You do understand that smoke doesnt work all the time?"

I'm happy you are as illiterate as you are stupid. Next time reread your own comments before replying to my comment.

My point still stands, nothing works 100%.... an obvious fact. Use your brain before running into a camper; a camper, I'm assuming, you know exactly where they are at considering you keep running to them and dying.

Did I hurt you with my comment ? You said nothing works in life, but my life works just fine. Dont take it out on me if your penile doesnt do the job.

And who said anything about me running and dying because of campers ? There are tens of thousands of people who can kill me and a lot of them aint campers. My deaths to campers are minimal but annoying, I said my piece and if you dont like it you can shove it and your bipod where the sun dont shine honey.

Nope, you still can't read. Try again?

Do you play on PS4? If so, then what's your PSN? I'd love to dip dip potato chip ya
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

We re talking about game not life. And if nothing works in your life, I am sorry to hear that, but my life is good and everything works.

I'm happy you are as illiterate as you are stupid. Next time reread your own comments before replying to my comment.

My point still stands, nothing works 100%.... an obvious fact. Use your brain before running into a camper; a camper, I'm assuming, you know exactly where they are at considering you keep running to them and dying.

Did I hurt you with my comment ? You said nothing works in life, but my life works just fine. Dont take it out on me if your penile doesnt do the job.

And who said anything about me running and dying because of campers ? There are tens of thousands of people who can kill me and a lot of them aint campers. My deaths to campers are minimal but annoying, I said my piece and if you dont like it you can shove it and your bipod where the sun dont shine honey.

Do you play on PS4? If so, then what's your PSN? I'd love to dip dip potato chip ya

I d join dip dip session, there is nothing better than balls in the mouth therapy for this blueberries.
  • karcyon
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's not even just an issue of visibility and strong prone MMGs. There are bushes and stuff you can't even shoot through. You see someone sitting or prone in some kind of vegetation and you try to hit them but the bullets bounce off the hedge.
  • baroncrovax
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Internet is for Prone.

Grab your stick and double click while prone prone prone
  • ProAssassin2003
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you think this is bad, now they want Berlin Operation Metro. I can just imagine all the prone campers on that map looking like the homeless in a nyc subway..

Yeah Metro with the way MMGs work in BFV would be a disaster.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you think this is bad, now they want Berlin Operation Metro. I can just imagine all the prone campers on that map looking like the homeless in a nyc subway..

Yeah Metro with the way MMGs work in BFV would be a disaster.

Idk, i think even without the forced bipod system for mmg, there would still be lots of guys using them with the bipod anyway. I mean that's the best way to use an lmg/mmg in the first place.

I don't see how running and gunning with a machine gun makes more sense than having to fire it stationary. Even before the forced bipod system, lmgs sucked while firing and moving, they were always inherently better if you stayed still or bipoded with them.

Before bf5, i played support basically the same way; i try to read the battlefield and find a good place to provide over watch, suppression, and disrupt enemy movement by locking down lanes.

Mmg is one of the few weapons that actually has a clear drawback, and it actually requires the user to plan ahead and be ready before the enemy is. Not to mention the overheat mechanic.

Imo, its one of the most balanced and well thought out weapon types. Other weapon types should have some sort of clear drawbacks as well imo.
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Na, PC master race. If I wanted aim assist I'll just cheat on PC.

Vycinas2 is just salty because he can't read. Hard to "dip dip potato chip" when your balls haven't dropped yet.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Vycinas2 is just salty because he can't read. Hard to "dip dip potato chip" when your balls haven't dropped yet.

oooh, sick burn, got 'em, you're the man now dog.
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »

Not about burning someone as much as the guy can't read his own comments and making arguments based on misquoting himself and others.... while on forums.

Yeah, after making a dumb comment like "dip dip potato chip" I think my reply is justified.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not about burning someone as much as the guy can't read his own comments and making arguments based on misquoting himself and others.... while on forums.

Yeah, after making a dumb comment like "dip dip potato chip" I think my reply is justified.

Mooommmmm, he did it firstttt
  • BSPlissken

Meh, you're the one here making dumb comments so....
  • munkt0r

"I know you are but what am I." Wow, you're hitting all the classics here.

Next you should take your ball and go home, but first make sure you insult me hard and state how i'm not worth further replying to.
  • S_Markt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    longer ttk = less camping.
  • munkt0r
    S_Markt wrote: »
    longer ttk = less camping.

and more strafe-shooting.
  • S_Markt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

it does.

• BSPlissken

"I know you are but what am I." Wow, you're hitting all the classics here.

Next you should take your ball and go home, but first make sure you insult me hard and state how i'm not worth further replying to.

Easier to let you keep talking and prove my point.
  • Sammy_SUN1
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Camping is a valid strategy even if somewhat I would consider lazy. The problem is when the whole team wants to camp and nobody wants to take objectives. Camping is particularly bad in this game because they have designed it that way. The fast TTK, the ridiculous amount of cluttter at some objectives. The attrition system, hard to see players even within s few meters of them in some cases. I could go on. These things make people become too cautious and slow to move for fear of dying in the blink of an eye. Some maps are particularly bad for encouraging camping such as Aerodome. On that map you can camp in the safe zone with a freaking tank and hit A, B and C. There is no incentive for the tanker to move. But this is the game they have created. I personally believe it is why player retention has been bad. Don’t take the game to seriously, play it for what it is until something better comes along.

There is no excuse for a player to camp except incompetent to play objectives and take care of KD ratio. Ypu can argue till tomorrow. It s very simple :D
This discussion has been closed.