Getting slaughtered is getting old!

Elprez11
33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I get 5-6 hits in on someone, they stop look at me and shoot one time.....I'm dead.

I hit someone prone (the only thing visible was their head) 2 times.....they fire back 1 shot and I'm dead.

I am getting hit from a distance....I move behind something....continue to get hit from the same guy I can no longer see and I die.

I seldom win one on one encounters even if I get the first shots in.....

Most of the games I loose, looking at the other teams score and 1-2 guys have 30-0, 35-1, 23-1.....K/D scores on top. With 32 players in a game that seems impossible.

I get killed a lot by players that seemingly know exactly where I am at. They round a corner and begin firing immediately directly at me....and yes...1 shot and I'm dead.

I resort to camping sometimes just to get a kill....perfectly hidden....get killed when there was no way the other player could have known I was there.

I get the "Git Good" posts that will come but really? The game seems very unbalanced. At times its hard to imagine that players aren't cheating somehow....

Getting tired of the same thing over and over in basically every game.

Comments

• TFBisquit
    2131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Internet does play a role in this though despite low ping, or should I say because of low ping?
  • Elprez11
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Same here. Internet does play a role in this though despite low ping, or should I say because of low ping?

My ping is good too.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've had a ton of instances where someone would start shooting at me from behind, I turn 180 and blast their head off. I guess you need to work on your accuracy.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Elprez11 wrote: »
    I get the "Git Good" posts that will come but really? The game seems very unbalanced. At times its hard to imagine that players aren't cheating somehow....

Getting tired of the same thing over and over in basically every game.

Getting one-framed is a network issue and is apparently being worked on. It's not your connection, its the game. That said, plenty of legitimate players can pull in impressive scorelines similar to what you've cited.
  • kn1ghtmare1028
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I experience the same thing in small conquest. So 8v8.... and some guy is 29-1. There’s no way. I’m at 8-8 and constantly playing an objective. So this guy had 30 interactions with the enemy (almost twice as many as I have) and he won them all but one? Nope. Are then do it it 5 matches in a row? Nope.

The telltale sign is they seem to only need 2 bullets to kill you no matter what distance. If you look them upon BF tracker you will see they have almost double the amount of headshots as everybody else in the match did.

I just suck you say? Maybe, but me sucking doesn’t make your bullets more accurate. These guys are cheating. Judging by the videos on YouTube it’s not that uncommon.
  • RabbidWallaby
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It has gotten completely out of hand on PC now. Enough so that FPS's as a genre I have always enjoyed I believe I am just not gonna do on PC anymore. Devs don't seem to care or wanna put resources towards stopping it, so just cutting it out of PC gaming seems the only thing to do.
  • SirSouthpaw
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are a lot of cheaters, yes.

but this game also has a big skill gap.
    I'm one of those who is on top of scoreboard 30+ kills, only few deaths most of the times.
    I'm that guy who did 26-2 (or something) on Squad conquest as a medic.
    I'm that guy who already has 15 completed golden weapon skins.
    I'm that guy who is getting 'reported' and accused for hacking practicly every day in chat (because I don't have 'Ascend' clan tag)
    and I Always run and gun like a mad man, constantly flanking etc. I never play idle, i'm never prone.

I just seem to win most of the gun fights.
    (and yes, I have a life.. got a job, married, two kids, and old :'( )

Don't hate the game just because you are not that guy.
    Try to learn, try to addept to the battlefield, because every round is differend.
    every weapons suits a certain situation. So you should not take a SMG and expect to do good on Hamada, or a scout to do good on Devistation.

and most of all, just have fun m8.

Good luck.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've had a ton of instances where someone would start shooting at me from behind, I turn 180 and blast their head off. I guess you need to work on your accuracy.

Yeah I always feel bad for them, it must be frustrating as hell. I know, I've had it happen to myself a couple of times when I've messed up incomprehensibly.
  • 1WarPig1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Iv hit people 6-7 times and no kill ,sometimes it goes the other way too and I get hit a few times and turn and get the kill. I do have to say that it seems like I’m on the dead side more then the other,that said,the net code does need to be worked on,the getting shot after going behind cover happens way to much.
  • Sniperclysm
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Could be your internet,Cheaters, Your PC hardware not up to spec or lag on the server. I get this all the time.

Mostly the Servers Lag all the time. People poping in and out because of the assignments you have to do. Have to quit the game just get get more assignments then find another game. I like to punch the dude in the balls for who ever created this thing where you have to back out of the game and get more assignments. So bumb. The ides on how the games are made is so bad. Then the weapons in BF5 are so bad. Noun of them are balance at all or even work on how it suppose to work on the map. The bipode docent work half the time. I keep getting my scops screwing up. Some times the scop gets super small or half the screen is black.

This game has a lot of problems & all they will say, Don't play it then.
  • jerramelee
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    "I get killed a lot by players that seemingly know exactly where I am at. They round a corner and begin firing immediately directly at me.."
    there is a hack called ESP and i think but I am not sure that one of the features of the hack is to flag the enemy players with a box and a health bar showing bright green. SO you know where every enemy is on the map regardless of your line of sight (LOS). I hear or read the same thing over and over again. "they seem to know where i am and ...." Google BF5 hacks and watch one of the vid clips. It clearly shows the hack.
  • greyyetigreyyeti
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some things:
    A. There are some (a lot) of cheaters around using stuff like aimbots, automatic recoil compensation, auto-fire macros, wall-hacks, ESP and most likely a few others
    B. The netcode and server performance is crap. There is some evidence that having a good internet connection is a disadvantage and playing with a ping of 100 to 150 is actually good for you.
    C. The game is incredibly unfriendly to new or casual players with stuff like fast TTKs and bad visibility. So just accept the fact that you are not the target "core audience" and play something built by devs who care about you and your fun.
  • xXDCFluffy
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One frame kill, netcode, cheats (especially removing grass etc) have made the game a running joke.
    To get so much right just to make a complete **** of it really makes me wonder how long EA/DICE intend to support this Battlefield.

All they had to do was release a graphically improved BF1942 allow rented servers with full admin control and they would have had a success on their hands.
    I still get the bug when you die and become stuck in between. Can't be revived, can't redeploy. This has been there since BF3!
  • kn1ghtmare1028
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are a lot of cheaters, yes.

but this game also has a big skill gap.
    I'm one of those who is on top of scoreboard 30+ kills, only few deaths most of the times.
    I'm that guy who did 26-2 (or something) on Squad conquest as a medic.
    I'm that guy who already has 15 completed golden weapon skins.
    I'm that guy who is getting 'reported' and accused for hacking practicly every day in chat (because I don't have 'Ascend' clan tag)
    and I Always run and gun like a mad man, constantly flanking etc. I never play idle, i'm never prone.

I just seem to win most of the gun fights.
    (and yes, I have a life.. got a job, married, two kids, and old :'( )

Don't hate the game just because you are not that guy.
    Try to learn, try to addept to the battlefield, because every round is differend.
    every weapons suits a certain situation. So you should not take a SMG and expect to do good on Hamada, or a scout to do good on Devistation.

and most of all, just have fun m8.

Good luck.

You make some good points. When you say you are legit, I believe you and take you at your word. :) But it seems counter-intuitive to me that being constantly in motion would lead to a great KD ratio. The best way to being seen by the enemy is to be always moving. Heck, you earn 2-3 deaths per match just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If this were the best way to get kills, there would be no such thing camping because no one would do it.

Here is where someone going 30-1 becomes suspicious:
    • Its squad conquest where there only 8 enemies to engage with.
    • You kill just as quickly from near and far distances. Especially with guns not suited for a situation.
    • Even when I get the drop on you, you still win or at least take me down to 5HP before dying.
    • Rounding corners and shooting people immediately like you knew they were there.
    • Twice as many headshots as everyone else on the server.
    • Headshots through smoke.
    • Going 30-1 like four or five matches in a row.

Not saying any of that applies to you, my point is only that it is not the K/D ratio alone that brings suspicion.

• -aarp-19Crib
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jerramelee wrote: »
    "I get killed a lot by players that seemingly know exactly where I am at. They round a corner and begin firing immediately directly at me.."
    there is a hack called ESP and i think but I am not sure that one of the features of the hack is to flag the enemy players with a box and a health bar showing bright green. SO you know where every enemy is on the map regardless of your line of sight (LOS). I hear or read the same thing over and over again. "they seem to know where i am and ...." Google BF5 hacks and watch one of the vid clips. It clearly shows the hack.

IMO, is there are a lot of premium players paying monthly that cruse in and cruse out of this game, and when they get busted or bored they go to another game. I don't think their account is cancelled. If you pay attention, you hardly ever see the same people in the games.

I would just like to see some proof that cheaters are being caught and banned or whatever.
  • TFBisquit
    2131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jerramelee wrote: »

IMO, is there are a lot of premium players paying monthly that cruse in and cruse out of this game, and when they get busted or bored they go to another game. I don't think their account is cancelled. If you pay attention, you hardly ever see the same people in the games.

I would just like to see some proof that cheaters are being caught and banned or whatever.

That would give some peace of mind yeah.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But it seems counter-intuitive to me that being constantly in motion would lead to a great KD ratio. The best way to being seen by the enemy is to be always moving. Heck, you earn 2-3 deaths per match just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If this were the best way to get kills, there would be no such thing camping because no one would do it.

A lot of camping happens because players do not have the confidence to win gunfights in a 1vs1 engagement. They may feel they need to rely on getting the jump on another player, which I suppose is valid. However, few things are easier to kill than a camper who has been spotted. Moving constantly has its advantages.
  • TFBisquit
    But it seems counter-intuitive to me that being constantly in motion would lead to a great KD ratio. The best way to being seen by the enemy is to be always moving. Heck, you earn 2-3 deaths per match just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If this were the best way to get kills, there would be no such thing camping because no one would do it.

A lot of camping happens because players do not have the confidence to win gunfights in a 1vs1 engagement. They may feel they need to rely on getting the jump on another player, which I suppose is valid. However, few things are easier to kill than a camper who has been spotted. Moving constantly has its advantages.

You sir, hit the nail on the head!
  • Klam3r
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And then you have the netcode...
    The one thing DICE has tried to fix since BF3 but never really did. My experience in BF5 is that it's up and down like a -mother lover-
    I just had a 176 enemy hit on my screen(not points) but the server registered 74. When it's that bad it's better to quit and take a break because you feel cheated. In all fairness though it's often the netcode that -loves- you over, and not the players extra software. And I have it the other way around as well, where players see me and shoot and I turn around and plant a couple of headshots even though i didn't hit the head. Desync, package loss... you name it.

And EA/DICE deny us the right to rent servers so we can kick high ping players or do a restart when everything is dodgy... Shame on you!
    At least you did a homerun for the feminists. Well done. You should be proud, but not really.
  • SystemicProgress
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is inconsistent and poorly done. It still needs a bunch of fixes to straighten all the flaws present. DICE should start with net-code as most of the issues mentioned are network related. At this point, I feel I would rather camp instead of openly engaging in a gunfight, since I get at least double the amount of kills this way.