How to get decent KD

Head3masher
1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
When cheaters running riot on servers, admitting use of cheats ect.

Comments

• Bundesfinanzamt
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    every kd > 0,75 is very good.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kill/get revived more than you die?
  • TFBisquit
    2131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    "How to get decent KD"
    You don't with battlefield netcode.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    Kill/get revived more than you die?

That can't be it.
  • Bundesfinanzamt
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why do you care about K/D? Just play the game and try to finish as mvp. I don't know my K/D.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Camp the dead and shoot the medic after he rez's the guy for a "two fer", and of course snipe or camp and shoot the PTFO idiots. And of course fly... same maps, same markers to line up on, rinse & repeat.

Since that is boring as bleep, I'll take the hit on my KD and play the game for fun.
  • xHonest_Abe
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Battlefield is a game of make believe and no one really cares if you have a good k/d or not. It is psychological, like everyone is watching your stats, but in reality we could care less. Worry about k/d and you will soon discover the game is not fun any more.
    Post edited by xHonest_Abe on
  • ProllyAFish
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry about your K/D. Just worry about suspending your disbelief and you'll be fine.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What do you consider a "decent" k/d to begin with?
  • Major_Pungspark
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Leave the server when the cheaters are there. If I am fairly sure that someone is cheating I just leave, there wont be that many servers you will have to leave.
  • Mann68heim
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It takes ages for some people to comprehend this: NO ONE cares about your K/D. NO ONE, except you.

Try to scrutinize the reason behind your theorem: "the better the K/D the better i am"
  • Crestfall4
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Be a good pilot.
    even cheaters cant take you down :wink:

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/YourAcePilot/overview
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mann68heim wrote: »

It takes ages for some people to comprehend this: NO ONE cares about your K/D. NO ONE, except you.

Try to scrutinize the reason behind your theorem: "the better the K/D the better i am"

He's not actually being serious. He's being sarcastic.

I think this is a garbage post. Could have just posted this in the cheat discussion thread.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Sit in spawn with a tank.
    Sit in spawn with Recon rifle.
    Continually camp
    Use a semi auto assault rifle
    Find a spot where you can't be seen, use the right coloured outfit to blend in to the rocks.
    Use Drilling on Devastation and pretend you're a CoD player
    Camp some more with AP Mines or explosives
    Become a fly-boy and bomb infantry from the safety of your own cockpit
    Leave the game if the player numbers aren't even or in your favour
    Don't play objectives it'll get you killed
    Don't play as a team player it'll get you shot
    Find a glitch on Youtube and camp in it
    Never play Asian servers, too many cheats
    If you see a name in Cyrillic on either scoreboard leave immediately
    Play with a friend and ask them to revive you as a Medic, you go Medic too so you can scratch each others balls
    Camp some more as footstep noises are evil
    If all else fails buy an aim-bot as Fair Fight doesn't work.

Disclaimer - I do not advocate any of this behavior but your KDR will be super good
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • xHonest_Abe
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    One to add on...… Man the AA gun next to a high tree or wall for cover near the redeploy zone. The score will be low but your k/d will not suffer much. This is one of the few lone wolf tactics that your team pilots would appreciate. Try to be with a squad that is flying a lot and talk on the mic. If not, a lone wolf AA gunner. B)
  • BobNoxiousUSA
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    KD is not a good measure. Your SCORE > KD. To get decent KD you do not PTFO. I kick you from my squad if you are not rushing the objective. just sayin.
  • ProllyAFish
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KD is not a good measure. Your SCORE > KD. To get decent KD you do not PTFO. I kick you from my squad if you are not rushing the objective. just sayin.

Ah yes the old kick you from squad because you're not playing the game you paid for how i want you to play the game you paid for meme. You're the same guy that will spawn in, rush in, and then die immediately to an mmg and you do it over and over and over again just so you can tell people that you're "playing the objective." I'm gonna go not that far out on a limb and say that pretty much every time you kick someone it's right after you die from making a poor decision.

• Sk1lld
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been kicked from squads only 3 times, all just after I entered the game?
    I see some good tips, keep them coming!
    I'll add one I heard today, kill an enemy and camp the body, wait for medic to attempt to res him and kill medic = Profit.
    Another one I'm bad at, don't run in the open. You'll get killed fast, and medics will avoid a res in the open.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop worrying about stats, relax and have some fun. That's what games are for.

I think this generation of kids have forgotten the purpose of games.
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    As recon its easy(er) to get good k/d for obv reasons, but what ppl seem to forget is recon mass spotting+taking out targets from distance helps your team more efficiently than a random guy running inside objectives as a headless chicken just to ptfo. Its obvious ppl are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ from getting ohk by recons.