This Week in Battlefield V

I reckon the game is coming along nicely

CptDuffy
122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Frankly after all the negative crap that has surrounded this game it’s definitely getting on track which is awesome. There’s still bugs that need fixing (which will create more bugs that need fixing). There’s serious balancing issues the biggest being unfair run overs in match and wether oh like being team switched or not it needs to happen again.

But overall it’s playing pretty well. Company coin issue is sorted and I’m loving the tides war.
I think that 🎲 deserves a pat on the back it’s on it’s way to the best battlefield ever.

Comments

• OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah right, tell that to social media. The cheating still exists. If they address that then things will be hunky dory. But if not then many others including myself are not touching this game.
  • bakenjuice
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... and 😆.
  • Caramac_D
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think its coming along. Just need some more maps pretty sharpish.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always liked it.
    Been a while for me playing an actual good game like BFV, been playing mechwarrior online for the last 3 years and I can say BFV is a welcoming change! :p
  • thebossman2202
    377 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree OP.

This game is coming along nicely
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Coming along? Almost nothing has been done. There isn't anything coming along. Maps are months off. The balance is poor, the UI is a trainwreck, a lot of the maps are small and boring at times, team balance abysmal... I could on and on.
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Coming along? Almost nothing has been done. There isn't anything coming along. Maps are months off. The balance is poor, the UI is a trainwreck, a lot of the maps are small and boring at times, team balance abysmal... I could on and on.

There’s still issues and they’ve sorted some issues, they are definitely making head way but I think frankly all the negative **** should stop no game releases perfect these days.
  • gmarty73
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prefer COD in multiplayer, despite BFV looking awesome in graphics.. far to many cheaters in BFV I have found, and COD is much more fun. So BFV for the campaign and COD for multiplayer. Oh, love hitting an enemy in BFV in the chest with a bazooka or rifle grenade and only does damage.. funny! BFV is a joke.. prefer BF1.
  • Panzerkeks85
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, it's getting more solid slowly...
    Still... the game needs some urgent fixes, some minor tweaks and MORE MAPS...

Then I would be quite happy .