Match making

Mr9thArmy
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Every time when I try to play on any mode of game, I'm put automatically in the weak team and I don't know why. I have this problem since I bought this game and started to play.

Comments

• Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow. Way to be forum sniped :)

• StingX71
    824 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    Looking at https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/Mr9thArmy/overview you win ~78% of the time. That would suggest that the matchmaking is actually putting you on too many strong teams. I'll get DICE right on that ;)

Might as well lock this thread, how do you come back from that. :D
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    StingX71 wrote: »
    Carbonic wrote: »
    Looking at https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/Mr9thArmy/overview you win ~78% of the time. That would suggest that the matchmaking is actually putting you on too many strong teams. I'll get DICE right on that ;)

I too have high % winrate, only because I change 10 servers in a row before getting into one where my team is not loosing by 300 tickets.
  • RabbidWallaby
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just another instance of how I wish the game was policed as much as the forums, lol.
  • Carbonic
    1717 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    StingX71 wrote: »
    Guess I was a bid bad there :neutral: Bad moderator, BAD!
  • jaifro
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Christ, 76.47% win rate and you're complaining of weak teams....

I looked at some of your match scores. I think your issue is your play style.