Weekly BF

Why so many crybabies- squad conquest

Comments

• GrizzGolf
    1064 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The SMG at the end worth it?
  • StingX71
    818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 21
    Joimez wrote: »
    I actually enjoy Squad Conquest a lot. I only wish they would have released more maps for the mode and had more destructible buildings hearkening back to BFBC2. Squad Deathmatch was my favorite mode in bad company 2 and this new mode almost scratches that itch if it got a little more attention to it.

HOWEVER, I think it's pretty lame that a squad of 2 can join the game separate from the other squads.

I actually like it too. Bad flaw in the game though, so easy to spawn camp. Was on a somewhat dominate team, second we captured the third flag, we choked the other team at their fixed spawn. Made a bad habit of it actually.

They should make DOM 24 player again and maybe experiment with vehicles and call it a day. I like DOM in BF4 and 1, but it feels off in V.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

The new medic SMG with the bipod? Many like it, including myself
  • XEN_wunderwaffle
    284 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like it more than DOM because of the tank per side. Actually feels Battlefield instead of just any other FPS.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s good actually. If it was 16v16 it would be alot better tho.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Guys please dont stat shame me it goes both ways high stats or low stats. KD 3.7
    Just cause its higher and I mention it does not make someone and elitist.

It was only a matter of time.
    This is the sole reason for creating the thread. Took you 6 pages to post your K/D. Next time, post in the OP and save time.

Stat shame much?

Well I didn't get a warning from any Mods, so I'm not sure it fits the criterion.
    PS: FWIW my K/D is 8.8 because I don't run medic and I never revive a buddy next to me because it takes longer than medic and I might get a Death.. and we know how awful that would be. I would post a link to my stats but I can't be bothered (I sure do like it when people revive me though). And also FWIW in Halo Reach my K/D was 14.2 (in campaign mode against A.I. bots). Where is my free cup of coffee?

Only a matter of time before you had to go and post ur kd huh

I hope you know I was joking. I guess my sarcasm was missed on you. My K/D is horrendous.
  • inpham0usV1
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 21
    It's not what BF is about...which is large scale war on large maps. Plus this mode is very frustrating if you have more than couple people just not very good at the game on your team. I lost a match today because I killed 6/8 of the enemy team on a flag and we still could not cap. If you are playing in a dedicated, good squad I can see how it would be fun. I'm just playing for the ToW requirement and would never touch it again unless I had to.
    Post edited by inpham0usV1 on
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Plus this mode is very frustrating if you have more than couple people just not very good at the game on your team.

This is true, but also describes basically every other 4vs4, 6vs6, and 8vs8 multiplayer game in existence.

• inpham0usV1
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Plus this mode is very frustrating if you have more than couple people just not very good at the game on your team.

This is true, but also describes basically every other 4vs4, 6vs6, and 8vs8 multiplayer game in existence.

Which is why I prefer the 64 player modes. Regular conquest large has always been the bread and butter BF play mode. 6v6 or in this case, 8v8 with respawn is more of CoD thing IMO.
  • Hawxxeye
    6302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 21
    Yesterday I joined a friend in squad conquest only to find that the other team had 7 people of the same clan farming the opposition.
    In spite of our best efforts they ended up spawncamping our team.
    I simply cannot enjoy Squad conquest because of the teamstacking.
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    yes it is worth it
  • SirBobdk
    4195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s like a half empty game of domination. I’m not impressed.
    Agree. Played 4 maps to get the gun, but i don't get it and are not going to play it.
  • pebjesus
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    It’s like a half empty game of domination. I’m not impressed.

I actually disagree after a few ten rounds now. I mean i need to admit, i only play squad-c for ToW, but i can feel the flow. (edit: regarding to dice' statement)

Id still like to see 3 squads vs 3 squads and no vehicle but everything regarding to cqb in bf5 is just fine.

Pat
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    See the reason there are so many cry babies is because the majority of the BFV fanbase who actually like the game drink a lot of soya milk. And so they have a lot of excess emotional baggage.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    See the reason there are so many cry babies is because the majority of the BFV fanbase who actually like the game drink a lot of soya milk. And so they have a lot of excess emotional baggage.

It's not the people who like BFV that I see whining on these forumns.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Might i suggest the special 40% off deals going on the glasses in Specsavers?
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

They are too busy playing the game. Pure madness!
  • skippylarue

Might i suggest the special 40% off deals going on the glasses in Specsavers?

I'm always looking for a good deal.
  • Khronikos
    2146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    I don't play BF games to play some random area of the map with 8 people after a bunch leave or never come. Period.

And if I do it will be in TDM.
  • DingoKillr
    3725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26

They are too busy playing the game. Pure madness!

If there are people like me that only have uninterrupted time to play at certain times during the day and the rest of the the we have free to browser forums which can be interrupted, then it not surprising people can play and write.
  • StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I started to find it easier and easier.
    It’s good for my K/D.
    I’m annoyed that I HAVE to do it again now that I finished. But it’s so easy that I think 1-2 hours should finish it.

It’s not a bad game mode in itself. It’s just not very interesting .... the maps are to big for the tiny numbers involved. Needs a smaller play area or twice the soldiers.

I don’t hate the game mode. But don’t like being made to play it to unlock a weapon I can’t get any other way.