Weekly Debrief

Boycott until new maps and theatres of war

frankie1986145
29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I knew there are 300 posts about new content. The community needs to make a big stink to force dice to give us new maps and theatres of war. Completely unacceptable and they need to know

Comments

• pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ur kinda right, the thing is u never gonna get it like this.

As a company dice & ea care more about the money, then the game. Which is fine of course, i mean they are companies.

I feel they let down the core community, for all them mainstream **** (no offence), but this type of potential buyer quits the game not max ranked.

Of course not everybody but the amount of people i see, going 5/20, 7/24 and so on is wayyy to high. And I blame this on the lack of thinking.

I dont care about graphics, i care about visability.

Pat
  • frankie1986145
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What does this have to do with anything?
    pebjesus wrote: »

As a company dice & ea care more about the money, then the game. Which is fine of course, i mean they are companies.

I feel they let down the core community, for all them mainstream **** (no offence), but this type of potential buyer quits the game not max ranked.

Of course not everybody but the amount of people i see, going 5/20, 7/24 and so on is wayyy to high. And I blame this on the lack of thinking.

Pat

• Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are probably going to do a big push in spring, try win back people who left.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What does this have to do with anything?
    pebjesus wrote: »

Pat

Mimimi give us 20 maps mimimi give us everything.

Pat
  • Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, I’ll just keep playing and having fun on what’s there already while they work on new maps and theatres of war like they’ve said they’ll do...
  • G-Gnu
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No, I’ll just keep playing and having fun on what’s there already while they work on new maps and theatres of war like they’ve said they’ll do...

Or do not play and wait and see if there will be any works too.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I knew there are 300 posts about new content. The community needs to make a big stink to force dice to give us new maps and theatres of war. Completely unacceptable and they need to know

So come back in March, then. We have known this, since they released the roadmap, in September(?). And boycotting the game isn’t going to get you maps quicker. It’s not that the maps are already finished, but they’re holding them back for illogical reasons, they are still being built. Releasing them before they’re finished, is not a good idea, and would benefit no one.
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crapjon wrote: »
    Or implement a map maker and dedicated servers and let the community run with it like the good ole days.
    Reminds me of the delta force series. Most fun I have ever had playing online. Never got bored with the maps. There was always something new
  • V1kingH4mster
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the issues with bf5 isnt the content as in maps personally i hate most of them anyway,the issues are more on the technical side imho. its not fun atm because most matches are just sweat fests,max lvl players in full squads sweating on the casual player its just not fun.

first couple weeks i loved bf5,it was fun and every match was different,but that soon became stale due to the lack luster way in which dice nerffed and buffed stuff.

maps live hamarda,narvik and devastation are just boring and they come up more often than the better maps like arras,Rotterdam and twisted steel, this is very subjective but all the people i play with all complain when those maps come up.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the issues with bf5 isnt the content as in maps personally i hate most of them anyway,the issues are more on the technical side imho. its not fun atm because most matches are just sweat fests,max lvl players in full squads sweating on the casual player its just not fun.

first couple weeks i loved bf5,it was fun and every match was different,but that soon became stale due to the lack luster way in which dice nerffed and buffed stuff.

maps live hamarda,narvik and devastation are just boring and they come up more often than the better maps like arras,Rotterdam and twisted steel, this is very subjective but all the people i play with all complain when those maps come up.

How can they come up more often, when the servers have the same map rotation?
  • Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    G-Gnu wrote: »

Or do not play and wait and see if there will be any works too.

Why would I not play something I’m enjoying playing?
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game needs more maps, good maps, few new weapons and balancing , that's all this great game need! I hope DICE won't make us to wait months for new content.
  • NilSatisOptimum
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The quick price cut is evidence enough of how things are going, that's where the boycott is happening!
  • frankie1986145
    It’s just so frustrating bc literally all it needs to be a great game are some more maps and a couple of weapons/gadgets
  • Trokey66
    8535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But the 'community' wanted this though.
  • Loqtrall
    12029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ha, a boycott? Ha.
  • V1kingH4mster
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »

How can they come up more often, when the servers have the same map rotation?

quite easy i can only play a couple maps at a time userly about 1 hour at a time once you rejoin a new server you can often find yourself in the same maps
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Boycotting BF V to show them you want more maps isnt gon a work. If people stop playing the game, DICE is gonna simply stop supporting it. They already stated prior to launch that they will continue to support the game as long as players are enjoying and playing it. If they see a drastic decrease in numbers they will stop. So by boycotting it to get new maps will only result in DICE stopping support.
    DICE will do whatever EA tells DICE to do. DICE is a design studio that is owned by EA, they don't decide the things posters here seem to think they're in control of like when new maps will be released. Clearly this has caused problems before as when EA has decided to release a game that DICE must have told them was not ready, BF4 being the best example (as it was in far, far worse shape than BFV at release).

DICE rightfully deserves blame for things like the clunky, awkward UI, they designed it and it's bad work. But if you don't think the game has enough maps, blame EA, they're the ones setting budgets and release schedules, not DICE.