Is a road to bfv reward skin missing?

ThunderTaters
130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Was going through my weapon skin inventory looking for the road to bfv rewards and I realized I don’t have the truman skin for the automatic 12g. Does anyone know if this skin was a reward at some point?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately I can't remember if it was a reward and it's not in my inventory. I did every stage of the R2BFV so I guess this implies that it wasn't a reward?
  • blerooooo
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also don't have it and I've done every stage, so it wasn't a reward.
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    10-4, I’ve done them all too, thank you
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    12G skin hasn't appeared during the whole rtbfv event. I expected the October stage to be 5 weeks long but its one week short again and the skin is probably lost with it.
  • ThunderTaters
    12G skin hasn't appeared during the whole rtbfv event. I expected the October stage to be 5 weeks long but its one week short again and the skin is probably lost with it.

Mayhaps a reward for completing all stages?
  • MarxistDictator
    4875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They probably just forgot about the 12g auto like everybody who plays this game. What a horrible gun.
  • ThunderTaters
    They probably just forgot about the 12g auto like everybody who plays this game. What a horrible gun.

Underpowered and crap accuracy for sure.
  • ElliotLH
    8168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Underpowered and crap accuracy for sure.

Yep, for sure. I'm always amazed when I see someone using it and usually assume they're working on a medal :D
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I didn't even know there was a "Truman"-Skin for it. But I also completed all the stages
  • ElliotLH
    BFV launch gift perhaps?
  • ThunderTaters
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    I didn't even know there was a "Truman"-Skin for it. But I also completed all the stages

Its got the white wood stock, a silver receiver and barrel with golden detailing; like the recent skins for the martini and m1918 bar.

I suspect by this point it might be a completion reward for all road to bfv stages. Or a reward for the possible next stage. I was hoping they include the holiday package skin from xmas last year as a reward too, couldn't afford it then 😖
  • CS-2107

Its got the white wood stock, a silver receiver and barrel with golden detailing; like the recent skins for the martini and m1918 bar.

I suspect by this point it might be a completion reward for all road to bfv stages. Or a reward for the possible next stage. I was hoping they include the holiday package skin from xmas last year as a reward too, couldn't afford it then 😖

Right now I have little hope that we'll ever see this skin in game to unlock it.
  • ThunderTaters

Right now I have little hope that we'll ever see this skin in game to unlock it.

Can’t say I’m surprised it won’t ever be released.

Although they did release the holiday package skin with a kolibri skin for 5k scraps around xmas....which was kind of surprising.
  • CS-2107

Can’t say I’m surprised it won’t ever be released.

Although they did release the holiday package skin with a kolibri skin for 5k scraps around xmas....which was kind of surprising.

Everyone has long forgotten about the 12G Automatic, as it is imo the worst weapon in the game, for basicly being inferior to other guns with no upsides to it on its intended range. The M1903X is considered a weak weapon, but it is at least a unique one, that gives the scout more power in cqc, which can come in handy, even if it wont have the edge against other close range weapons. The 12G is just nothing special, it is a weak shotgun, that is overshadowed by all SMGs and Shotguns in close quaters.