Refund my money

SWCC9517
64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This game is junk and wasn't ready to be rolled out, only because it was Xmas and they wanted all there money.

Comments

• moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not junk, it’s far from junk. Stop crying and learn to play it.
  • SWCC9517
    Is crying your favorite word. Maybe you should move out of your mom's basement and get a life
  • ADropOfPoo
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not junk, it’s just unfinished. Am I happy about the state of the game upon release? No. But as always I deal with it and still enjoy myself while playing the game. Maybe you should try to do the same.
  • asittingduck
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    This game is junk and wasn't ready to be rolled out, only because it was Xmas and they wanted all there money.

Good grief, how many more crying posts? This game is far from junk, yes it has issues but it's still the best fps at the moment. Maybe go back to cod and leave this forum. All these crying posts or becoming a tad tiresome.
  • henke_ah
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of strange bugs/issues that shows they dont play there own game.. but still a good game
  • SWCC9517

Good grief, how many more crying posts? This game is far from junk, yes it has issues but it's still the best fps at the moment. Maybe go back to cod and leave this forum. All these crying posts or becoming a tad tiresome.

Everytime you post you say everyone is crying, maybe you shouldn't post if that's all you have to say.
  • asittingduck
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Everytime you post you say everyone is crying, maybe you shouldn't post if that's all you have to say.

No that's totally incorrect, the only time I've said that is when people are.
    Just stop acting like a child and quit with the insulting pm's.
  • SWCC9517
    If you act like you are, expect to be called out. It's ok for you tell ppl there crying , and when they say something back you get all bent out of shape.
  • asittingduck
    edited January 27
    If you act like you are, expect to be called out. It's ok for you tell ppl there crying , and when they say something back you get all bent out of shape.

Right every topic you have created you have complained about how bad the game is or how you can't use a mmg in a totally unrealistic way, it's tiresome, if you hate the game that much find a game you enjoy, what waste your time with something you obviously dislike so much, and sorry but you do come across as a crying kid., that's stomping their feet because something is not to there liking.
    I've not read one positive comment from you at all. OK the game is not perfect but perfection is an unrealistic expectation. Everything in life has flaws you just need to look past them. Life is much better that way.

BTW when did I get "bent out of shape"?
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Right every topic you have created you have complained about how bad the game is or how you can't use a mmg in a totally unrealistic way, it's tiresome, if you hate the game that much find a game you enjoy, what waste your time with something you obviously dislike so much, and sorry but you do come across as a crying kid., that's stomping their feet because something is not to there liking.
    I've not read one positive comment from you at all. OK the game is not perfect but perfection is an unrealistic expectation. Everything in life has flaws you just need to look past them. Life is much better that way.

BTW when did I get "bent out of shape"?

I’d have to say I totally agree with you here. I’m am also wondering why this guy spends so much time on these forums whining about a game he says he hates? Like move on already....who has time for that?
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is crying your favorite word. Maybe you should move out of your mom's basement and get a life

You realize how pathetic you sound, right? Yeah you sure are going to get a refund from posting on a phucking INTERNET FORUM.
  • SWCC9517
    Indigology wrote: »

You realize how pathetic you sound, right? Yeah you sure are going to get a refund from posting on a phucking INTERNET FORUM.

Ok noob
  • TEKNOCODE
    11182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Indigology wrote: »

Ok noob
    Noobs ask for refunds on a forum.

Non-noobs reach out to retailer where the game was purchased.
  • SWCC9517
    Oh really. Noobs stick there nose where it doesn't belong, hiding behind there keyboard.
  • darbyofool
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game looks great but does need more patches and the like, give it time and it will get done, look at bf4 as a example.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh really. Noobs stick there nose where it doesn't belong, hiding behind there keyboard.
    *their

**phone
  • SWCC9517
    Ok . Hide behind your phone
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3872 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed.

@SWCC8517 - You have been issued a 24hr suspension from the forums for continuing to harass/throwing insults at players who simply disagree with your point of view.

If you want to a refund, contact the retailer you purchased the game from as posting here will not get you any closer to a refund.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.