This game is a sinking ship. The deluxe content is utterly embarrassing.

Comments

• NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NoQuart3r wrote: »
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Constructive? I think people are generally past the point of being constructive with this farce. I have plenty of topics being constructive. Because I don't suit your agenda, and your feelings are hurt because a negative thread is up... well so sorry for that. EA deserves every negative thread they get. It's clear they don't care about their fanbase and all they want is money. This is what you get when green runs the show. Deal with it.

It's just a game pal. Stop being so emotional. You spends your money and takes your chances. In this case you have made a poor choice as the game obviously does not live upto your expectations. It happens. Live and learn and move on. It's not the end of the world.

you literally just show up and white-knight random discussions. we get it, BF 5 is like your best day ever but you wont stop anyone from posting or having an opinion. good luck with your job hunting lmao

Ah it's "Mr Facts" again. Yawn..
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Constructive? I think people are generally past the point of being constructive with this farce. I have plenty of topics being constructive. Because I don't suit your agenda, and your feelings are hurt because a negative thread is up... well so sorry for that. EA deserves every negative thread they get. It's clear they don't care about their fanbase and all they want is money. This is what you get when green runs the show. Deal with it.

It's just a game pal. Stop being so emotional. You spends your money and takes your chances. In this case you have made a poor choice as the game obviously does not live upto your expectations. It happens. Live and learn and move on. It's not the end of the world.

you literally just show up and white-knight random discussions. we get it, BF 5 is like your best day ever but you wont stop anyone from posting or having an opinion. good luck with your job hunting lmao

show me a post i said facts and clearly didnt state my assumption. you just enjoy reaching and aatta boys on a message board

• NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

show me a post i said facts and clearly didnt state my assumption. you just enjoy reaching and aatta boys on a message board

I'm not going to bother trawling back through your posts as they are all basically identical - unconstructive outrage followed by puerile attempts to put down anyone who disagrees with you.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm not going to bother trawling back through your posts as they are all basically identical - unconstructive outrage followed by puerile attempts to put down anyone who disagrees with you.

you cant find a post that i directed anything negative toward another either. you are lonesome. stick to the topic or dont post, its a ToS requirement.
  • NoQuart3r

you cant find a post that i directed anything negative toward another either. you are lonesome. stick to the topic or dont post, its a ToS requirement.

Totally wrong and easy proven by reading my posts. Also all your posts are negative as everyone can see. Throwing the ToS around now. Laughable. Apologies if I have got under your skin with a different point of view. I thought this was a forum (look the word up) lol.
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most deluxe modes is just fluff and whistles I never get them. As for the game it's fun for me so each their own..
  • Redstripe101

Totally wrong and easy proven by reading my posts. Also all your posts are negative as everyone can see. Throwing the ToS around now. Laughable. Apologies if I have got under your skin with a different point of view. I thought this was a forum (look the word up) lol.

I'm not bothered pumpkin lol, but I dont wish to just chat on a forum. just pointing out how you seem to insist on interaction. zulu foxtrots, look it up
  • NoQuart3r

I'm not bothered pumpkin lol, but I dont wish to just chat on a forum. just pointing out how you seem to insist on interaction. zulu foxtrots, look it up

I think your lonely. Want to squad up?
  • Redstripe101

zero interest
  • NoQuart3r

zero interest

Must be terrible having an itch you can't scratch. See ya bud.
  • Redstripe101

zero interest

Must be terrible having an itch you can't scratch. See ya bud.

no i got the tow weapon already. not much else to do but server rotations. i'm good on that
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's another thing they kind of took from COD. The rocket drop, except it's just more fun in COD and doesn't have much of a place in BF at all IMO.

This game should have focused on large maps, its bread and butter. It did not, hence we get butter and no bread.
  • DARTH_JAR_JAR222
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's another thing they kind of took from COD. The rocket drop, except it's just more fun in COD and doesn't have much of a place in BF at all IMO.

This game should have focused on large maps, its bread and butter. It did not, hence we get butter and no bread.

Huh???
    What are you on about now?

Stay on topic.

Have fun with cod

Geez

The only problem I have major issue with is the infinite loading. Hopefully dice/ea gets this fixed soon.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27

Except Predator missile in CoD is a solo scorestreak that you actively control and can attain several times in any given match.

That's in comparison to an accumulated squad score reward that you generally aim with a pair of binos before it even launches.

Also, news flash: there have been called-in artillery strike mechanics in BF since 2005, before the Predator missile was even a thing in CoD.

So much for "taking" something from CoD.
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

I wish it would take even half the popularity from CoD. Even just half the amount of CoD's playerbase would pump enough money into this franchise for it to have the resources for like 10 x the content that this game has

• TheEvilPi
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Everything in this game is utterly embarassing. This is the first time I get buyer remorse, paying 80€ for a game that is not worth more than 30, at best.
  • Khronikos
    2145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Except Predator missile in CoD is a solo scorestreak that you actively control and can attain several times in any given match.

That's in comparison to an accumulated squad score reward that you generally aim with a pair of binos before it even launches.

Also, news flash: there have been called-in artillery strike mechanics in BF since 2005, before the Predator missile was even a thing in CoD.

There hasn't been anything like this in a BF game I have played in ages. I know you are the general apologist on these forums, but honestly give it a rest dude. Nobody cares.

Not only that it simply doesn't fit in this game. At no point do infantry call in crap loads of rockets in WW2 lol. It fits COD because COD is an arcade game for the most part. It's a terrible replacement for sentries and behemoths. BORING.
  • Khronikos
    TheEvilPi wrote: »
    Everything in this game is utterly embarassing. This is the first time I get buyer remorse, paying 80€ for a game that is not worth more than 30, at best.

I would honestly put what they have here at about 20 bucks. The 40 I paid for this game is tragic to honest. We'll see in a couple months if anything gets better, but a fortnite rip off is not really what I call anything to get excited about.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28

There hasn't been anything like this in a BF game I have played in ages. I know you are the general apologist on these forums, but honestly give it a rest dude. Nobody cares.

Not only that it simply doesn't fit in this game. At no point do infantry call in crap loads of rockets in WW2 lol. It fits COD because COD is an arcade game for the most part. It's a terrible replacement for sentries and behemoths. BORING.

Lmao BF2 had artillery strikes called in on any position of the map, not just where you can see with binos. BF2142 had orbital strikes. Recon in BC2 had an artillery strike much like what we see in BF5, just even more effective since explosive damage was outrageous in that game. BF4 had commander Cruise Missiles.

What you choose to remember and what happened in reality seem to be two different things. Luckily history is not written via your memory.

Lastly, how is BF not an arcade shooter?Out of anyone in this form, I'd particularly love for YOU to be the one to explain it to me.
  • Trokey66
    8254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28

Lmao BF2 had artillery strikes called in on any position of the map, not just where you can see with binos. BF2142 had orbital strikes. Recon in BC2 had an artillery strike much like what we see in BF5, just even more effective since explosive damage was outrageous in that game. BF4 had commander Cruise Missiles.

What you choose to remember and what happened in reality seem to be two different things. Luckily history is not written via your memory.

Lastly, how is BF not an arcade shooter?Out of anyone in this form, I'd particularly love for YOU to be the one to explain it to me.

You forgot BF3's UAV guided Missile/Bomb thing. It even had a machine gun as well!

EDIT: Hang on......

Was that BC2 as well?
This discussion has been closed.