What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Faylum wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    I'm noticing when people say I use to play competitive, it's "I use to play local lans" or I played against platoons that thought they were really good" but really far from it.

These are people with a buck something kds saying they played competitive or pro. Yeah, and I'm s1mple from csgo.

Not attacking you @ProLegion_exor . Your stats look legit to back it up but other people who day that, miss me with that BS.

And whats more i want to win more than you do. I don't join games to lose, a competitive person is far more valuable than someone just playing for fun, even if it is 'just a game'.

Currently in this game people ONLY seem to care about them yummy flag points.
    Are games won by SPM or are they won by tactics and strategy?

Anyway we'll agree to differ but just to point out that just because i USE to be a professional gamer, doesn't mean i have to have the best accuracy in the world. How i play these games is entirely different to how i use to operate in a clan during a live league match, where we would train like 3 nights a week and knew every place to go in order to cut seconds off your flag caps or where to throw nades in order to get over walls and so on. I don't have the time to play like that any more and i don't get paid for it. Why should i be judged to hold the same standard and ability from other games in other generations to now in this game? That is insane.

You want to WIN more then I want to? Me who play for fun outperforming you who claim to play competitivly, is that even possible?? YES! I do whatever it takes to WIN, even if I die 14 times extra for trying. Thats the difference between us. You don´t care at all, you only care for yourself and your K/D. Let med put some key stats between you and me..

YOU:
    K/D 5,62 (59% vehicle kills)
    WIN 56,28%
    KPM 0,8
    Accuracy 4%
    Squad Orders Completed 1,111

ME:
    K/D 8,97 (0% vehicle kills)
    WIN 99,14%
    KPM 1,5
    Accuracy 27%
    Squad Orders Completed 8,570

I´ve never mentioned SPM.. Because it´s not important. Neither is your tactics because they don´t win games either...

Professional gamer and training 3 evenings a week? Gosh..
    I was mandatory to play 10 hours a day 6 days a week.
    You still play on the same platform as your "prefessional cereer" in the same franchise.

I changed from PC to console and had never played FPS on console or a Battlefield game in my life. And my last 2 years as pro was playing a MMO RPG.. Still I´m able to perform quite decent.

And you play alone with randomers i take it? Nice to see you have 0% vehicles, that proves a lot. You see... accuracy encompasses EVERYTHING and if you fire plane bullets and tank bullets, stationary guns and so on, you get... worse accuracy. GG thx everbody and gn!

WOW what an well written answer.
    You seemed to miss all the important parts tho. But I’m used to it, people claim superiorness all the time, but most often someone come to prove you otherwise. You claimed to want to win more and be more usefull then me. I win around 45 times as often as you do..

Just briefly went through the only post broadcast video in your twitch channel.

What I have learnt from the world leading "winner" on how to win win win:
    • Always enter a small game mode (dom, squad cq) with a full squad of clan mates on comm.
    • Always quit when things go south. Best example.

Anyway you have every right to play like that. But next time before bashing someone with something like "I win around 45 times as often as you do", remember to hide your twitch video.

That is....revealing.

I kind of wanted to see it... looks like it's been removed or something though.

His win rate is totally possible if you've got an amazing squad in small game modes, but if he really quits most losing games, then that's just creating misleading stats.

I mostly play small game modes now too though. I like Domination a lot more than Conquest. I started the game mostly playing Conquest though since it's what I was used to from BF1 after Domination mostly died out on PC. My win rate is currently at 70.25%. I do sometimes play with friends in a squad in those small game modes, which helps a lot in terms of winning. Still, I won't hide that I leave stompfest matches when I'm playing solo. It's not about win rate though. It's just not fun when you're seemingly the only one trying to do anything on your team, or the only one capable of actually fighting back.

Personally, I think win rate is one of the least important stats. It really doesn't tell you much about a player's individual skill at all. Someone who plays small game modes with a good squad most of the time will almost always have a great win rate. And it's easily manipulated by quitting any losing match which is something that cannot be verified since there's no quit rate listed anymore. As a solo player, especially in large game modes, your win rate is left almost completely to luck of the draw when it comes to what teammates you get.

It's not like KDR where you can get a bigger picture of a player's skill by also looking at their KPM, SPM, and revives received.

Apparently, someone took my advice and removed his video.

Video was a 6-hr post broadcast, during which he and his friends (one of them is the current #1 on Wins leaderboard) quit several times during the games when things didn't go well for them. One of the rage quits caught on camera happened at the very end of a dom round (tickets down to 3-5) when the opposite team made an epic comeback. Obviously, quitting a losing game won't add a lose in the stats.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you guys watch 6 hours of footage just to find one quit? That's interesting. So maybe his real winrate is closer to 90% instead of 99%. You guys sure showed him!

I don't really give a ****, but I'm pretty sure the point was that he cares a lot more about his stats than what he leads on. I already knew the diatribe about, "I don't care about stats, winning is all that matters yada yada, I take risks yada yada" , was BS with a win rate of 99%. Just comes off as hypocritical, doesn't invalidate his knowledge of the game.

I thought the debate was around who wanted to win the most? Playing smaller more competitive modes (in theory at least) where a good squad can win more often seems to support that. Not that hard to understand the occasional rage quit either if someone cares maybe a bit too much haha. I mean if all they could find was 1 loss (quit) in 6 hours of footage that's pretty good. He still obviously had a very high legit winrate lol.

What I find unpalatable is the fact that the quit in question was polar opposite of a rage quit. As described, it was a nail-biter and the enemy managed to pull over. They deserved the loss, but instead they quit at the very last tickets because they wouldn't accept the hit on their stats. That level of stats worship is pathetic.

• MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm noticing when people say I use to play competitive, it's "I use to play local lans" or I played against platoons that thought they were really good" but really far from it.

These are people with a buck something kds saying they played competitive or pro. Yeah, and I'm s1mple from csgo.

Not attacking you @ProLegion_exor . Your stats look legit to back it up but other people who day that, miss me with that BS.

And whats more i want to win more than you do. I don't join games to lose, a competitive person is far more valuable than someone just playing for fun, even if it is 'just a game'.

Anyway we'll agree to differ but just to point out that just because i USE to be a professional gamer, doesn't mean i have to have the best accuracy in the world. How i play these games is entirely different to how i use to operate in a clan during a live league match, where we would train like 3 nights a week and knew every place to go in order to cut seconds off your flag caps or where to throw nades in order to get over walls and so on. I don't have the time to play like that any more and i don't get paid for it. Why should i be judged to hold the same standard and ability from other games in other generations to now in this game? That is insane.

You want to WIN more then I want to? Me who play for fun outperforming you who claim to play competitivly, is that even possible?? YES! I do whatever it takes to WIN, even if I die 14 times extra for trying. Thats the difference between us. You don´t care at all, you only care for yourself and your K/D. Let med put some key stats between you and me..

YOU:
    WIN 56,28%
    KPM 0,8
    Accuracy 4%

ME:
    WIN 99,14%
    KPM 1,5
    Accuracy 27%

I´ve never mentioned SPM.. Because it´s not important. Neither is your tactics because they don´t win games either...

You still play on the same platform as your "prefessional cereer" in the same franchise.

I changed from PC to console and had never played FPS on console or a Battlefield game in my life. And my last 2 years as pro was playing a MMO RPG.. Still I´m able to perform quite decent.

And you play alone with randomers i take it? Nice to see you have 0% vehicles, that proves a lot. You see... accuracy encompasses EVERYTHING and if you fire plane bullets and tank bullets, stationary guns and so on, you get... worse accuracy. GG thx everbody and gn!

You seemed to miss all the important parts tho. But I’m used to it, people claim superiorness all the time, but most often someone come to prove you otherwise. You claimed to want to win more and be more usefull then me. I win around 45 times as often as you do..

• Always enter a small game mode (dom, squad cq) with a full squad of clan mates on comm.

Anyway you have every right to play like that. But next time before bashing someone with something like "I win around 45 times as often as you do", remember to hide your twitch video.

That is....revealing.

His win rate is totally possible if you've got an amazing squad in small game modes, but if he really quits most losing games, then that's just creating misleading stats.

I mostly play small game modes now too though. I like Domination a lot more than Conquest. I started the game mostly playing Conquest though since it's what I was used to from BF1 after Domination mostly died out on PC. My win rate is currently at 70.25%. I do sometimes play with friends in a squad in those small game modes, which helps a lot in terms of winning. Still, I won't hide that I leave stompfest matches when I'm playing solo. It's not about win rate though. It's just not fun when you're seemingly the only one trying to do anything on your team, or the only one capable of actually fighting back.

Personally, I think win rate is one of the least important stats. It really doesn't tell you much about a player's individual skill at all. Someone who plays small game modes with a good squad most of the time will almost always have a great win rate. And it's easily manipulated by quitting any losing match which is something that cannot be verified since there's no quit rate listed anymore. As a solo player, especially in large game modes, your win rate is left almost completely to luck of the draw when it comes to what teammates you get.

It's not like KDR where you can get a bigger picture of a player's skill by also looking at their KPM, SPM, and revives received.

I behave pretty much identically, though I've settled on Frontlines mostly. Some teams cannot be helped, they just refuse to get on the objective even if it is cleared for them.

• Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

YOU:
    WIN 56,28%
    KPM 0,8
    Accuracy 4%

ME:
    WIN 99,14%
    KPM 1,5
    Accuracy 27%

That is....revealing.

I behave pretty much identically, though I've settled on Frontlines mostly. Some teams cannot be helped, they just refuse to get on the objective even if it is cleared for them.

I haven't played much recently. I just returned thi Monster Hunter World, and I've been having fun with that.

I'm not giving up on BFV, I'm just taking a little break. I haven't tried Frontlines much.
  • Digger_CB
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 2.01. What is yours?

K/D shouldn't have an effect on this game it should be points per min and objectives.
  • vezoiaa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just made an account in regards to Exor. I've seen him giving it big ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ all over the forums regarding his stats for a while now and always knew something was fishy. So here's another video of him and his cronies quiting the game they're about to lose in. Skip to the last minute of the video. Pathetic.

• SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did you guys watch 6 hours of footage just to find one quit? That's interesting. So maybe his real winrate is closer to 90% instead of 99%. You guys sure showed him!

I don't really give a ****, but I'm pretty sure the point was that he cares a lot more about his stats than what he leads on. I already knew the diatribe about, "I don't care about stats, winning is all that matters yada yada, I take risks yada yada" , was BS with a win rate of 99%. Just comes off as hypocritical, doesn't invalidate his knowledge of the game.

I thought the debate was around who wanted to win the most? Playing smaller more competitive modes (in theory at least) where a good squad can win more often seems to support that. Not that hard to understand the occasional rage quit either if someone cares maybe a bit too much haha. I mean if all they could find was 1 loss (quit) in 6 hours of footage that's pretty good. He still obviously had a very high legit winrate lol.

What I find unpalatable is the fact that the quit in question was polar opposite of a rage quit. As described, it was a nail-biter and the enemy managed to pull over. They deserved the loss, but instead they quit at the very last tickets because they wouldn't accept the hit on their stats. That level of stats worship is pathetic.

Do it once and yeah, could easily be a rage quit. Seems to be a pattern here though. Does explain how someone could have a winrate that high even with the bad teammate RNG which normally causes unstoppable losses.
    In the first few weeks after launch I must have quit 30% of my games. Between changing assignments, regular "get me out of here" quits, and doing specializations it was a mess of quitting. I think in BF3 and BF4 I was at like ~5% quits on Xbox, I forget. Probably a good 1% of those BF4 quits came at launch when the game would crash every other map lol. Gonna be way higher with this game I think. I wish they didn't stop tracking the stat in BF1, a low quit% used to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5.01 as of right now. But I have a medic K/D of 5.20. My revives are a little below average for medic but that's cause I play with squadmates with similar K/D. Mainly play conquest and average around 40 kills a game. Top squad every game. Unless I'm running as a duo or running two squads at the same time. Waiting on Firestorm Battle Royale. It'll be epic.

Got my Medic K/D to a 5.95 now. Don't think it's been buffed at all though
  • Coheed1986
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0.93 K/D here, i need 240 kills, or something kills to get to break even.

I am working on gold skins upgrades too, and they get me in bad places and forces things too often.

I think for me personally, working to improve my KD helps me play smarter, and not rushing full Rambo all the time.
    I play medic with 540 revives and 1100 resupplys.
    SPM is only 341, i am a casual player who likes to play the objective.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/Coheed1986/overview
  • Renamed0956120219
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @ProLegion_exor are you done gagging on your slaves yet? Or do you not have any good response to defend your blueberry acts now that you're exposed for good?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Getting better, this game takes a lot of practice to improve.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/drunkonredwine/overview
  • MachoFantast1c0
    @ProLegion_exor are you done gagging on your slaves yet? Or do you not have any good response to defend your blueberry acts now that you're exposed for good?

I'm sure he's busy waiting on those revives. I mean how else would you turn a 2.7 raw KD into a solid 9 KD. That is not to say he isn't an impressive player, it's the boasting stuff that is less respectable in my books.
  • young_and_used
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    @ProLegion_exor check out these before and after images of you and your legion attempting to maintain that 90+ win %.

BEFORE: https://imgur.com/a/y9vNwrc

AFTER: https://imgur.com/a/jzniidR

Like a true pr0

Edited to remove ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ comment ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • ggt5432wss
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @ProLegion_exor check out these before and after images of you and your legion of lesbians attempting to maintain that 90+ win %.

Like a true pr0

First picture.
    Last three players in your team are "ghost accounts" if you look at them in the battlefield tracker.
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 2.53 when i consider it, it accutally sucks. P
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    vezoiaa wrote: »
    I just made an account in regards to Exor. I've seen him giving it big **** all over the forums regarding his stats for a while now and always knew something was fishy. So here's another video of him and his cronies quiting the game they're about to lose in. Skip to the last minute of the video. Pathetic.

Damn they're sore losers. I think its safe to safe its very unlikely to get a 90pct win rate. Not impossible but it would be a very very very small percentage.

Its priceless that the guy shows 97% win percentage but then quits at the end. lol
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How can anyone play this game for over 5+ days all of that in a plane? Seriously that makes me worried for their mental stability.

You worry about someone's mental health because they really enjoy flying planes in bf?? Cmon now..

In this game yes, and obviously it's a joke. But seriously the lack of variety with planes in BF5 makes me sad. Especially now that you changed the stall outs and how slow you can make the planes.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    ggt5432wss wrote: »
    @ProLegion_exor check out these before and after images of you and your legion of lesbians attempting to maintain that 90+ win %.

Like a true pr0

First picture.
    Last three players in your team are "ghost accounts" if you look at them in the battlefield tracker.

6.89% win rate, 5 kills in 3 days for one of the accounts. ok this is just sad.
    edit: looking through the battle reports.. lol. at least one of these ghost accounts follow the #1 wins leader everywhere, i checked reports across multiple servers. wont name and shame but it's easy to find who that is.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ggt5432wss wrote: »

Like a true pr0

First picture.

6.89% win rate, 5 kills in 3 days for one of the accounts. ok this is just sad.

Being a stats dummy can someone explain the purpose of the ghost accounts?
This discussion has been closed.