Weekly BF

Had more fun playing hardline

lu300zxlu
33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I had more fun playing hardline than battlefield V even though hardline was pretty bad. Way more fun than this garbage. I keep trying to play and like this game battlefield V but it just isn’t happening. I just keep getting more frustrated and easily bored. Same maps over and over which most of the maps sucks. This a great game for campers and snipers. Which is the same reason I don’t play call of duty but looks like battlefield v is a crappy version of call of duty.

Comments

• FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What were the things in Hardline that made it fun to play?

• twofingerfun
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I fully agree about camping. Sometimes, it's very hard to spot an enemy, and it becomes a camper ground. I've played bf since bf3 and bf5 is just not bf anymore. Starts to look alot like COD.
  • NilSatisOptimum
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've tried with this but I'm not sure what group it's trying to entice in, COD, Fornite crowd or PUGB, it's lost its identity, thus a mess and its my last weekend on it. Maybe something will change if enough hang around, but not me!
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, it’s just boring. It’s just a very plain and basic game.
  • LeesSummit09
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Learning curve is harder on this one, but the more I play, the more I enjoy it. Would like some new maps, though people not wanting to pay for DLC may have screwed that. Go back to every forum on BF games and camping and sniping are at the top of the hate list. But I have had 3 snipers on my team playing squad conquest, a mode with 8 players and to win you have to take objectives. And, NO, they were not aggressive snipers for you that think you are. So people are going to snipe no matter if it's dumb or not.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - "Thats da sound of da Police... Whoop Whoop"
    - Being able to grab ammo from supportguys
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Hiding with RPG in the bushes and blowing up incoming white vans...
    - Suppressors

Really.... If you own a copy of hardline and havnt played it since 2015... Give it a go....
  • lu300zxlu
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use to drive around and roadkill people allday
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

Really.... If you own a copy of hardline and havnt played it since 2015... Give it a go....
    I've got a confession. I just bought the deluxe version from the psn store for 6€. Thought I'd at least finish the single player campaign on a rainy day.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are between 8 & 20 rainy days a month in Sweden... Pretty sure you´ll find the time...

I cannot really remember the SP-part... Only that you get a feeling of playing a Netflix-show...

There are a couple of vanilla-server going... Again... The game is not "the invention of the wheel"... But its actually decent and easily worth a couple of hours of playtime...
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    515 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

You forgot one thing in that list

The drivable couch!!! ;) :D :D :D :D :D
  • ElliotLH
    8532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

Being a graffiti artist was quite fun too.
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Then leave.........cya
  • JediMastaWyn
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 30
    Nah man no way, I couldn't play Hardline for more than a round or two before switching it off. I still have it on my PS4 and load it up once in a while. Just never felt like a Battlefield game to me. and should never have had the BF tag next to it.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    ElliotLH wrote: »

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

I can't remember that :/
  • dA_9_eL_81

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

1) Equip Big-Tiddy-Goth Emblem
    2) Spraytag any surface
    3) Wait for the younglings to litteraly stop playing and admire the masterpiece
    4) ZAPP THE YOUNGLINGS! :blush:
  • ElliotLH
    8532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

2) Spraytag any surface

Haha pretty much dude. If nothing else it passed the time when you were defending the elevators on that city map during 24/7 matches (can't remember the name).

@FF-Bulletsponge been a while since I've played as I lent my copy to a friend, but I think it was pressing the select button when you were near a surface. Whatever emblem you used would be spray painted.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

- Roadkills Galore
    - M16A4
    - Ziplines
    - Pink Zebra Camo
    - Suppressors

2) Spraytag any surface

Haha pretty much dude. If nothing else it passed the time when you were defending the elevators on that city map during 24/7 matches (can't remember the name).

@FF-Bulletsponge been a while since I've played as I lent my copy to a friend, but I think it was pressing the select button when you were near a surface. Whatever emblem you used would be spray painted.
    Yh. Touch pad on ps4.
  • NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is Hardline still reasonably populated on PS4? If so I might load it up for a go.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    NoQuart3r wrote: »
    Is Hardline still reasonably populated on PS4? If so I might load it up for a go.

Numbers are between 600-1500 on PS4 according to BFHstats... So expect the vanilla-servers to be populated... The DLC´s not so much...

For some reason 64man TDM is more popular than conquest on Hardline...