operation points system?!

saarb737
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
why when i paly operations i get points (xp) only for the second map?!?!
i just played verdum heights and then ford de vaux,
at verdun i made about 15K points, 60 kills and 14 deaths, and in fort de vaux almost nothing, about 2,000 points, in the end i got only the 2K points?!!?!!!!!!!
why?! was the first round for nothing at all?!

Comments

• CS-2107
    1549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The first round is counted, the game just doesn't show it. You still get any unlocks, rewards, XP etc. also the Battlepack progress is counted.
  • saarb737
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    The first round is counted, the game just doesn't show it. You still get any unlocks, rewards, XP etc. also the Battlepack progress is counted.

you sure about that??
  • saarb737

you sure about that? even the xp boost and all?
  • CS-2107
    1549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    saarb737 wrote: »

you sure about that? even the xp boost and all?

I'm not sure about the boost for winning, but the XP boost you can activate, when you get one out of a battlepack, should track.