How do i join a game on pc

DRPOLOYOLO
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Help me join a game on bf1 pc how do i

Comments

• CrashCA
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Click on Quickmatch
  • CaptaiinGuN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good Luck, i've joined several Quick Matches throughout several Game Modes and have had no success of finding Matches with Players. Nobody plays.
  • Titan_Awaken
    421 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good Luck, i've joined several Quick Matches throughout several Game Modes and have had no success of finding Matches with Players. Nobody plays.

That's because you're using quickmatch. 99% of the times it will put you into an empty server by yourself.

Use the server browser and your chances of finding a fun game will increase exponentially.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Play on the LEB servers
  • ChiffonTooth8
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for server browser. It's all that has worked for me. Just set your filters and you should find something good. Tip, you can order the results by ping by clicking on ping.