Infinite loading screen still

mied3
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why after almost a month do I have to shut my game down and reload the game after every match. Very tired of playing half games. You would think they would have fixed this in the first patch. FIX THE TWO SPINNING ICON FOREVER LOADING SCREEN is this still happening to people

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because DICE are more interested in implementing changes to something that wasn't, for the vocal users anyway, an issue.

Can't load the game? Infinite reload? Blank screen on load? Not a problem, TTK is the no1 priority.
  • wlkos
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have same problem!!!! I wait next 14 day to fix, after I want full refound. Take from DICE money back is only way.
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    I commented on a similar thread, but will ask here as well if you can you provide some more information on what you do before ending up in this state? Do you see any loading icons in the top right corner at EOR before pressing on the continue button?
  • mied3
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All I do is play the game and this isn’t the only bug but here you go step by step. I start the game just like any other, when the game ends the first screen is the rewards screen sometimes I navigate thru the menus and sometimes I don’t do anything at all. When I first get to the rewards screen I will get a icon spinning in the top right of the screen as well as the middle to lower left which will disappear and then I’m left with the one on the top right.
    The next screen I will see will be the intro to the previous match and the r1 and r2 options in the middle of the screen which cycles on its own. I also will have two icons spinning in the top right very close together and a little offset.
    At this point I’m screwed and I have to close the game completely and restart the game. For 1 month I have had to do this after every game unless I can save it.
    So saving the game doesn’t always work but when I do get it saved their are steps taken. During the rewards screen I’ve had to quit then cancel the quit and it’s taken me to the next match. Sometimes that’s not enough and I have to repeat with quit then cancel quit and then hit square so I can continue to the next match. Both have worked and both have not but If I don’t do anything I’m screwed.
    One month and countless hours and still no fix so you can imagine where I’m at with all of this crap.
  • h455m4tt
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have this exact same issue. If Dice/EA is really concerned about people leaving then they should fix these issues vs. a TTK issue no one wanted.

This will make me leave the game.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still get this. Like all the time. 28th of January and it still hasn't been fixed. Amazing. GG.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    I commented on a similar thread, but will ask here as well if you can you provide some more information on what you do before ending up in this state? Do you see any loading icons in the top right corner at EOR before pressing on the continue button?

There's always two loading icons at top right corner when this happens. I'm on PS4.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep same with Xbox one x every now and then.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

There's always two loading icons at top right corner when this happens. I'm on PS4.
    And they broke the only time-saving workaround, now the only way to get out of it is close and restart game.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

When i see two loading icons simultaneously i have to restart the whole game, It never loads up otherwise.

"infinite loading" happens after every match, I have to wait for the next match to almost start before it finally exits. (Like it was when we had that same issue in BF1)
    Im on Xbox btw.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The game ends, when the next game goes to load is usually where the crash happens on my end. Sometimes I have double loading icon sometimes not. PS4.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You play the game. End of the match and when it loads next round it actually shows you the Map you just played but now 2 Loading icons top right corner.

It's been going on for months.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't had 2 icons in a while but now I got one loading Icon and it never loads the match. Just picture of the Map.

Anthem has Infinite loading screens also.

Frostbite is Garbage and if EA is OK with this bug killing BFV and Anthem so be it.

Everybody has a breaking point.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

Also I can still talk to my squad mates when I'm on infinite loading screen, I tell them I have to reboot then join a queue to find them again. We all find it very painful, but thought maybe worth mentioning.
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every second map on conquest,still no info about fix......ps4
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Finished a game on the map Rotterdam.
    Waiting for next map then it says Rotterdam again........ 2 loading icons for 5 mins so I turn off and can’t be bothered!

Simply lost for words
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Same here with infinite loading screen.
    I’ve posted about it also.
    I keep hearing things about next patch but nothing on what should be the number 1 issue.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The infinite loading screen appears to be a trend with ea games,apparently the anthem demo has the same infinite loading screen problems.
    Is this an EA server problem or something inherent to the frostbite engine,who knows but hopefully they can get a fix out.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

For me,each time i had the infinite loading screen was before joining a match,never had it at eor screen.
    It only seems to happen to me when joining my brothers squad from the main menu and then we matchmake to find a game,it will join him into the game but im left on a loading screen that just loops between a black screen and then back to a loading screen.

You cant leave or quit out from this loading screen so the only way to fix it is to reboot the game.
    This Hasn't happened to me when joining a match solo yet. This is on ps4.

From my perspective it appears to be related to joining a squad and then matchmaking together,as i said it hasn't happened to me yet when matchmaking solo.
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me its 1-2 maps and the bug appear after end of map,showing the screen of trying loading the previous map.Connecting to EU various servers.Joining friends on conquest or mostly playing alone,bug exist anyway.Was trying everything since months,no effect.ps4.