I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• EvoCyberNation
    95 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    40/2, 52/1, 24/0, are probably scores that can be reached with planes and camping tanks/AA

The ones I checked, no. The one I laughed at the most was a group of assult players. They all had a 42/2+ KD ratio (3), or higher in kills. They were on my side, so I said, "We have the A-Team on our side!" lol
  • Hawkhill_no
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    max0mario wrote: »
    Not everyone has the same experience
    I'm still yet to see a blatant cheater in over 40 hours of game time.

How can it be, maybe there are exclusive servers just for you?) Or maybe...

...you a super pro gamer with K/D 2.68
    :smiley:

U must be half blind if u didn't see a cheater - no definite stats, but its often enough to kill the joy.
  • CSO7777
    941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    U must be half blind if u didn't see a cheater - no definite stats, but its often enough to kill the joy.
    This argument is as worse than saying you never saw a cheat in xx hours.

I've played for 200+ hours and have only seen 2 rage-cheaters does that make me blind or stupid?

I meet people that are suspicious, but the state of the netcode is so bad that it's really hard to point fingers at someone, unless you spectate them.
  • dude_No_Touching
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The sheer number of pages in this topic means there is a problem, whether it's a real problem or simply a perception of one makes no difference, perception is reality for most people.
  • Upgrayedd_98
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've spectated quite a few people who are using obvious wall hacks but not aimbotting. Even just that level of cheating is really annoying and should be put to a stop. DICE needs to get on it. Private servers would solve the issue completely but they are being stubborn.
  • EXILE157
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been saying this for the past years!

You Pre-Order EA/DICE newest PC titles! You so called get > (( Battlefield Open Beta Early Access )) but by the the time you go in the trial the Cheaters/Hackers are already in the Beta! >>> It's a inside Job <<< That's how these cheats/hacks are available by the time the "Beta Trials" is even out to the Pre-Ordered Customers!

EA/DICE are too GREEDY it has completely blind them into ignorance! They will continue to compete in sells against COD and continue to cater towards $$Console Players$$

When BF2 (2005) was released everyone was having a good time for a few years, but when this ((DevTeam came out with the AIX-Mod)) BF2 became a brand new game again! Extremely way better gaming experience compered to EA/DICE original BF2 game!

That became a major problem for EA/DICE > $$$$$ < So EA/DICE made the decision to take away the Modding Tools from BF Series starting with BFBC2 it was all over for us!! EA/DICE took complete control in our gaming. What the ( AIX Mod ) did was prolonged the majority ($Customer$) of the BF2 gaming community from purchasing the new locked game.

So now since EA/DICE doesn't care about their previous games like ( BFBC2 Vietnam, BF3, BF4 which all have Independent Servers) > EA/DICE should add Mod Tools into these FPS games so AIX DevTeam can make those old games as should be...I'll bet everyone will go back!

28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have been spectating in a lot of games lately and it's hard to find a game where people don't have the wall hack (esp) turned on. it's easy to see them tracking players behind walls building and hills.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1888 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    0412388767 wrote: »
    I have been spectating in a lot of games lately and it's hard to find a game where people don't have the wall hack (esp) turned on. it's easy to see them tracking players behind walls building and hills.

I don't doubt this per se, but I'd like for someone to spectate me for a round or two and give a report on what they think. Yesterday I had a round of Twisted Steel Frontlines, ending at 75-14 with the MAS 44 (not especially impressive, but a good game nonetheless, especially KPM wise). My own team had a few players convinced I was cheating, wallhacking in particular, all because the next best guy on the server had 30 kills. I tried explaining that both teams were mediocre, and the opposition had no players of roughly my modest caliber.
    In such conditions it is relative easy have large gaps between player performances. They argued how could someone be so much better than 31 other players. I don't get the logic, there has always got to be the best. The thing that mediocre players don't seem to get is that you don't have to be twice as good to do twice as good. It doesn't work linearly. You just have to be a bit more accurate, a bit more aware and a bit faster to increase your surviveability. This increases your uptime, and facilitates scoring more kills than the guys that spend time lying on the ground.
    Compare this to two hours earlier, when I was playing the same map, but against @TyroneLoyd and two other players of similar skill. I ended up with 60 kills, but less than 3 KD. My accuracy was also considerably worse, 32% vs 37%. This is all down to the increase in pressure and less room for managing engagements at your leisure.
    Though for that first match, the accusations started a round earlier on Rotterdam, where I went 15-1 in a stomp. Two times I swam around B to take out enemies from behind, which was hard to understand for one guy in particular. I mean Frontlines was made for flanking, there's only one objective at a time. You don't need extra information to roughly know where they are going to be. Majority of my flanks end up getting shot from somewhere I didn't anticipate, but when you get to pull it off perfectly, the results can be nasty. Ever since the January patch that fixed footsteps I've been getting more wallhacking accusations.
    Oh and while you are at it, check this out as well:

Silkzy goes 70-1 on Devastation CQ, get's spectated and vehemently accused of wallhacking. I tried my best to pick up on any red flags, but couldn't find any. So I'm always a bit skeptical of wallhacking accusations I don't personally get to verify. I'm also prone to think that Frontlines sees less cheating than 64 player modes.
  • ZomBy7
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA/Dice you have your anticheat switched on at all?

And then wondering after the catastrophic marketing before the release of the game and now that just so many people cheat that alot of people dont want to play it anymore
  • Pahana_69
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lets be honest. If people with over 20p hours are saying they have never seen a cheat, they are probably using one themselves. Deflection

Hear hear !
  • LEGATUS_AUGUSTI
    307 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    Im getting tired of this **** of a game.

In every 2 out of 3 matches i play now there are cheaters. Multiple ones. EU servers. Last funny blatant one i encountered mins ago that forced me to rage quit. In Twistel Steel, one dude one shot killed me with ZH-29 or whatever it is called, with me standing behind one of the bridge concrete foundations. He shot a single bullet, i heard that pretty well with my Sennheisers. And the bullet went through the concrete foundation.

Before that, i played an operation in the desert, and there were at least 4 certified cheaters in the same match. Magical bullets coming out of nowhere and magical spotting all over the place.

I dont know what is going on with this game now. The amount of cheaters im meeting recently is staggering. In early days there were cheaters yes, but not in this quantity. I think cheaters spread the word in their cheating forums that theres is no anticheat in BF5. And if there is, it is a joke and no one ever get banned. Because they dont. Cheaters i reported long time ago are still here cheating.
  • Ferohir
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    I am about to delete the game. I am sick of seeing 108-0 player who ruin the game. The sad thing is I see some of them quite often. I got angry this time because had 8 kill in the zone to unlock the last piece of my weapon skin.

There are huge number of players have no recoil whatsoever. After watching them carefully I decided to search the web and found how they do that. The youtube is filled with such videos.

They use razer and logitech software's macro system.

Apart from that there are hell of a lot public cheating software.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1888 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im getting tired of this **** of a game.

In every 2 out of 3 matches i play now there are cheaters. Multiple ones. EU servers. Last funny blatant one i encountered mins ago that forced me to rage quit. In Twistel Steel, one dude one shot killed me with ZH-29 or whatever it is called, with me standing behind one of the bridge concrete foundations. He shot a single bullet, i heard that pretty well with my Sennheisers. And the bullet went through the concrete foundation.

Before that, i played an operation in the desert, and there were at least 4 certified cheaters in the same match. Magical bullets coming out of nowhere and magical spotting all over the place.

I dont know what is going on with this game now. The amount of cheaters im meeting recently is staggering. In early days there were cheaters yes, but not in this quantity. I think cheaters spread the word in their cheating forums that theres is no anticheat in BF5. And if there is, it is a joke and no one ever get banned. Because they dont. Cheaters i reported long time ago are still here cheating.

I suggest you give Frontlines a go. It has been reasonably clean, and I haven't encountered any rage cheaters there. A few wallhackers and subtle aimboosters, but nothing blatant. I'd be genuinely interested to get a second opinion on cheat prevalence there.
    Ferohir wrote: »
    There are huge number of players have no recoil whatsoever. After watching them carefully I decided to search the web and found how they do that. The youtube is filled with such videos. They use razer and logitech software's macro system.
    Apart from that there are hell of a lot public cheating software.

First off, I don't really get people who only macro recoil. To me the whole point of weapons is that you derive satisfaction from learning to control them effectively. And if you want to cheat, why not spend a few bucks and go for the whole extravaganza. It's not like it's somehow more honorable, and you've already forfeited your right take pride in your capabilities and improvement. Plus in BF1 they introduced an anti-macro facility, which ended up banning some "innocent" macro usage. I don't know if it pertains to both mouse hardware/firmware stuff or AHK macros as well.

That being said, I've encountered a few likely macro users. They are typically recognizable from the fact that they practically only ever use a single gun, since macros are weapon specific. Personally I don't encounter a lot of people I suspect of macro usage, partially because the recoil in this game is relatively easy to control. Only if an individual seems to never miss do I get curious. However there doesn't seem to be plenty of those.

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Where is Pelliy, we haven't seen him in almost the entire time of a first warning.

Not everyone has the time to constantly respond to a thread. Chill out.

https://ibb.co/bWW8xnD

Sounds like you are privy to everything. Back to ignore for you.

Was that not a logical statement?

i was off the game for 4-5 days as well
  • impulsive_tango
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    There's no way that EA is selling cheats. All it would take is one EA employee blowing the whistle on that and EA would be done.

No but it's not beyond the realm of possibilty that a Dice or FF employee is on the payroll of one of these cheats sites giving them advance inside knowledge of anti cheat efforts. Theya re getting around Fairfight screen shots and all sorts with the hack software. And why with all these cheat/hack sites active (quite a few in the UK and America) hasn't EA taken a single one to court for bringing their game into disrepute? Epic games managed it and it's not like EA doesn't have the legal team or clout. It would then disuade these individuals and make them think twice about programming this cheating software. Why don't they have verifications to prevent a cheat opening up another Origin account. Another simple thing that would disuade some as they wouldn't be able to play and it would cause them hassle. All adds up to EA not having an ounce of integrity and have only their own interests at heart. A quality, fair gaming experience for people who've been buying their games for longer than some cheats have been alive doesn't come into it. They just post scripted messages about "fair play2 and "how we're taking it seriously" and "until it's a fun game for everyone". Blah blah blah. A company of bullshitters. Cannot stand the company. They are like the Mcdonalds of the food industry. Yeh lot's of people give them business but they are still ****

I had a dev tell me that I do some testing for, EA don't want to spend $30,000, $40,000 on an employee to watch over these cheaters.
  • CrazyJoes
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is so unplayable with all the cheating , hacking it's not even funny anymore. just left a game where the other side had 15 players all in the 30-1 plus BS it was like lets see who has the better hacks!
    EA and Dice really dropped the ball on this one!
    Not sure if anyone remembers the game " Vietcong" it was supposed to be a amazing Vietnam game that was ruined by all that hacking. BF 5 seems heading down that same path.