Medic weapons

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 28
I played 3 games with a guy clan name BEL he was devastating with SMGs one map achieved 67 kills 18 deaths. 2 other games achieved well over 40 kills minimal deaths

Playing CQ

I hereby declare the “SMG is trash myth” as FAKE NEWS!!

Comments

• thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Must have been using that new medic gun
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must have been using that new medic gun

I wasn’t paying attention tbh
  • SirTerrible
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Highly aggressive players can dunk on everyone with SMGs, yes. It requires a very specific playstyle imo but with great movement and awareness you can outplay people pretty badly. I still want a ranged option lol.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    sure one good player makes every weapon look good/great but ARs are still better in every category but that 15% worse hip-fire in base stats....
  • Mrcleanjeans
    277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve wrecked with medic since day one. MP40 was my fav then the Tommy took its place. Now I must say the new medic SMG is buff AF!
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean I get what you're saying, and also agree that Medic isn't totally awful.

But that's like linking a vid to Stodeh sniping saying "See, Recon is so ez mode"
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think that the ZK is a good medic SMG but all in all I'm very inconsistent with SMG's in BF5, and I'm not sure why. Some days I do okay, and other days I'm ready to rip my hair out and swear off the Medic class entirely.
  • dayglowfroggy
    464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was in a squad with two medics who were very aggressive players I think I got 2 kills on fell map just trying to keep up.
    They didn't leave anyone for me to shoot!
    One of them said he always plays medic for the smoke and self heals they were very k/d concerned players.
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think that the ZK is a good medic SMG but all in all I'm very inconsistent with SMG's in BF5, and I'm not sure why. Some days I do okay, and other days I'm ready to rip my hair out and swear off the Medic class entirely.

This is exactly how I feel as well.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've watched a few medic "epic" kill streaks on YouTube, and more often than not these medics are flanking. Their playstyle is far from the intended purpose of the class, and going solely for kills over healing/reviving, usually lone-wolfing.

The medic can be a great flanker with tools suck as smoke, but when going head to head against most other classes, I personally find myself losing almost every time.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played 3 games with a guy clan name BEL he was devastating with SMGs one map achieved 67 kills 18 deaths. 2 other games achieved well over 40 kills minimal deaths

Playing CQ

I hereby declare the “SMG is trash myth” as FAKE NEWS!!

I got a little over 100 kills with around 40 deaths playing Frontlines small using medic medic only no vehicles about a month ago.
    Match lasted about two hours though....other team was good
  • hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Play medic on Hamada and get back to us