NEW BF V MAPS ?

pcgamer
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
HI ALL,I AM LOVING BF V,BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF OR WHEN WE GET ANY NEW MAPS PLEASE ?

Comments

• crapjon
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    THERE'S A GREEK MAP COMING OUT IN MARCH
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    March.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    When do you guys think they are going to release the USF (United States Forces) or the Soviet Union?
    There are a lot of weapons that came from these factions that I'd love to use in this game. (BAR, M1 Garand, PPSH, MOSIN, etc)

Would loveee to see it stretch to the pacific theater too and have Japan with it's jungle maps.

It would truely be the best WW2 shooter if they covered the entirety of the war in chronological order.
  • Noodlesocks
    2650 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When do you guys think they are going to release the USF (United States Forces) or the Soviet Union?
    There are a lot of weapons that came from these factions that I'd love to use in this game. (BAR, M1 Garand, PPSH, MOSIN, etc)

Would loveee to see it stretch to the pacific theater too and have Japan with it's jungle maps.

It would truely be the best WW2 shooter if they covered the entirety of the war in chronological order.

That is the plan but given the pace they're going at now and their insistence on covering the lesser known battles of WW2, I'll be surprised if we see the Soviets or Americans within the next 6 months.
  • JosephCr1984
    166 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please do check your keyboard and see if it came with the optional Caps Lock button.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 29

Probably June we'll see the Americans around the D Day anniversary. And by October the Soviets with the winter maps getting into the holidays..
  • Humpday15
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope we can see Italy and the Free France forces as playable factions as well. There have been leaked Italian customization items so maybe they will be a playable faction sometime in the future.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Probably June we'll see the Americans around the D Day anniversary. And by October the Soviets with the winter maps getting into the holidays..

Yeah and with Christmas comes the next Battlefield game and this one here will be dead. Hah it will be dead before when their beloved Battle Royal mode isnt the Holy Grail they believe it is.
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WE WILL GET NEW MAPS SOON TRUST ME COME NEXT YEAR WHEN THE NEW BATTLEFIELD DROPS....
  • Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    March.

Nononononono.............. MARCH
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3862 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    and thread closed due to ALL CAPS in post and thread title.

OP, next time review the Forum Guidelines before posting.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.