What game mode are you playing?

Sleepyhed666
51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey there, I'm just getting back after not having played for a month and having bad luck getting into a match. I'm on EST and having q'd for multiple matches, I'm waiting excess of 8 minutes and the one server I got into for a domination game was empty (correction I just tabbed to see the 2nd server empty). Which mode are people playing?

Comments

• Kattegat_Twin
    856 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Currently being forced by Tides of War to play Squad Conquest, which is an awful mode.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Mostly conquest. Squad conquest is always out of balance and stacked one way or another.
    The rest of the maps are either air farming infantry on the flag, or sniper tanks on the O.B. boundary plinking infantry, or snipers on the O.B. boundary plinking infantry on the flag. Domination is getting crowded out by Domination Lite - AKA squad conquest.

It's time to put a timer on tanks, and change the out of bounds visuals so campers have no cover. Just flat empty ground like before eye candy became all the rage.
  • Sleepyhed666
    51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something must be jacked up with my version or something. I even tried using the advanced option to find games and only 2 would pop up with pings in the 200's. The hell is this?
  • NamelessForNow
    1470 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing breakthrough of late.
  • lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Conquest
  • Cerben1
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough ,conquest squad conquest and domination and front lines the later 2 due to Dailys. missing rush from older titles but new maps wold help some thing whit tighter spaces for better use of medics and so on even forest areas wold really be great for tanks to move down trees and in the start it wold be dens cower later on in battle more open space think that wold be nice
  • 9IronKiller
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play breakthrough, conquest, scq and a few others. On random games I get in mostly within a minute. When playing with platoon sometimes have to queue, but always find games. European servers!
  • MG42JoKeR
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DOM FTW
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough mostly, not really a favourite personally but the group I run with likes it. I much prefer CQ.
  • jaifro
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Squad Conquest because it's easy wins :hushed:
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    64 player Conquest FTW.

Try adjusting your server filter, there's plenty of servers going.
  • karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines before they introduced all the bugs.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mainly play Grand Operations waiting time for me is always between 1 or 2 minutes on the late European hours.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mostly Squad Conquest for Lightning Strike and now I've got the MAS44 predominately Conquest of which Devastation is my go to map. Devastation is the best map for assignment completion, especially at C. 6000 damage Assault Mastery II with explosives was entertaining last night.

• UncleAlbert1802
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dom or SQ here.
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough, probably the best GM atm. Though I wish it was more thematic but i love that the team has an objective.
  • Phugazi
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough, mostly but I throw in some Grand Operations when I want to break up the monotony a little.
  • JosephCr1984
    169 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Squad Conquest seeing as they haven't been running too many Conquest servers during this last two rounds of TOW.
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough or grand ops, especially when im doing recon assigns
  • StingX71
    825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SCQ, actually like the mode so that means they'll probably won't bring it back after the 30th. Liked FL until you know what. CQ on occasion, but the 64 player thing gets to be too much at times.