What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags
    Yo dude, where'd my post go :'(

Oh no what’d you do
  • ashar_saleem121
    1207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok for anyone that is not aware, (I will not name names), but he isn't on the forum as far as I know. A certain player uses multiple PS4's, he plays with his own and then has his other on the enemy team. He spawns in as a medic and kills his other account to take the assault weapon. Doing a quick look of stats can tell you who it is, compare the time spent with a kit to the time with a weapon not part of that kit. The time difference is so huge they cannot possible be picking up that particular weapon from a killed enemy so often.

That is even more fascinating to me. That seems like a lot of effort for just a gun
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok for anyone that is not aware, (I will not name names), but he isn't on the forum as far as I know. A certain player uses multiple PS4's, he plays with his own and then has his other on the enemy team. He spawns in as a medic and kills his other account to take the assault weapon. Doing a quick look of stats can tell you who it is, compare the time spent with a kit to the time with a weapon not part of that kit. The time difference is so huge they cannot possible be picking up that particular weapon from a killed enemy so often.

That is even more fascinating to me. That seems like a lot of effort for just a gun

The player in question has always used the fastest ROF weapons in the game, but obviously this isn't their main aim. It is to know where everyone is by having an account on the other team. Many have known about this for some time, I'm surprised it is only coming out now
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It really is amazing the lengths that some people will go to just to impress... NO ONE. No one actually cares about their stats. It's such a pointless exercise that they've taken to the extreme.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    @LOLGotYerTags
    Yo dude, where'd my post go :'(

Oh no what’d you do

Ah man you make a tiny edit and the forum eats your post for 2-3 days...
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The player in question has always used the fastest ROF weapons in the game, but obviously this isn't their main aim. It is to know where everyone is by having an account on the other team. Many have known about this for some time, I'm surprised it is only coming out now

So those are quite the ingredients for a 17 KD. M1907 has indeed been picked up many many hundreds of times. Must be great to socialize with a cheater like that, and then brag about it.

• SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So those are quite the ingredients for a 17 KD. M1907 has indeed been picked up many many hundreds of times. Must be great to socialize with a cheater like that, and then brag about it.

I do not play with said player, despite knowing my position, having a medic kit with the M1907 they still have quit the server I was in many times because they cant touch me.
  • SMK_GAMING_1

I do not play with said player, despite knowing my position, having a medic kit with the M1907 they still have quit the server I was in many times because they cant touch me. This person did this throughout BF1 also, I'm surprised no one on here noticed
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I do not play with said player, despite knowing my position, having a medic kit with the M1907 they still have quit the server I was in many times because they cant touch me. This person did this throughout BF1 also, I'm surprised no one on here noticed

Well obviously you can't sustain a 17 KD by playing against good players.

• GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    I find it funny what people will do to achieve some results that everyone does not care about, which has no meaning and that everyone forgets immediately after they have seen them. Computer games are fun and a great way to relax after work. Nothing else.

What's funny to me is that ppl can keep coming back and keep this thread going when the discussion of which is nothing they care about.
    Keeping threads alive that doesn't make sense is also fun. :smile: They don't care about the stats. They are wondering about the cause that makes people play in a special way to achieve something very unimportant.

Good topic. Game is very unimportant then why all of us waste money and time on it?
    To have fun with friends on discord and have some good and fun discussions in this forum.
    Socializing around a game makes the game important imo.
    If you can also play well then it is fine, but it is of minor importance and therefore also the stats.

Then kd is actually important. Without that, you can't keep this discussion going. Socializing around a stat makes the stat important. :D
    Hahaha true

I think most people won't admit to themselves stats matter somewhat. But it can be for personal reasons. Myself, I don't care about comparing myself to others. There's always someone better so I can't be bothered with racing to pursue another person.

But personally I do care. It's my measurement of improvement.

i do care about them. it gives me a sign that I get better. and if they go down it tells me to step up my game.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    *random comment passing*

This thread is nuts :D

Pat
  • bran1986
    5601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    YES! I do whatever it takes to WIN

Man he really wasn't kidding was he :D

Lol
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @ITS_BOB_GNARLY I just caught this. He saying he was a pro gamer. But he admits he wasn't a pro in FPS
    I changed from PC to console and had never played FPS on console or a Battlefield game in my life. And my last 2 years as pro was playing a MMO RPG.. Still I´m able to perform quite decent.

Lets pre-suppose this guy was an actual pro at an MMO. That really has nothing to do with battlefield and trying to use it appeal to authority "I'm a professional gamer. I know what I'm talking about" kinda of thing is very condescending and it's very disingenuous .

Being good at one game doesn't mean you're better at other games. You could be better at other games. It doesn't mean that you actually are.

I don' t know where this guy went but if he's reading, I suggest he come on his high horse a little bit. Humble himself. There's tons of great players out there. Tons. People in this forum included. You don't need to be talking down to anyone.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    Just to throw this out there. The guy with the ghost account has over 81 000 Villar Perosa kills (81k, eighty one thousand). Every seventh of his kills were with the Perosa. And when you consider that elite kits were taken out of Domination and TDM shortly after the first year of BF1, the guy would probably have every third kill with the Perosa. I'm pretty sure that makes him the most hated person on PS4 small mode servers. At least you wouldn't have needed a ghost account to find him, he'd be sitting next to the box.

It brings small pleasure in my heart to see that on the win rate leaderboard there are people with over a hundred percent win rate, so this individual will never get the top spot (as long as the current champions hold tight).
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What is it with people with fake credentials? I really don't get it. What's the end goal? There's no real competitive scene in BF games. ESL happened in bf4 but it was shortly lived. Prize pool of $20k which doesn't mean much when you split it among 1st,2nd,3rd, and five ways among a team.

Why come on here say you're a former pro and the stats don't justify it or saying I was a pro in a different game, which is totally irrelevant. Why not just enjoy the game? lol. What's with the constant validation needed?

Most people here don't care. Why? because as I mentioned before, No matter how good you think you are, there's always someone better.
  • ElliotLH
    7831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Catching up on this thread is like reading the Iliad, and just as entertaining.
This discussion has been closed.