AA is OP again. Dmg vs light aircraft is way too high.

Kauzer_RF
229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
Thx for the patch. Now fighters die in 2 seconds. It is almost impossible to escape. Looks like dmg from AA was increased like x3 or even more from previous build. This is insane, make something middle DICE.
Post edited by Kauzer_RF on

Comments

• PanamaLado
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    Thx for the patch. Now fighters die in 2 seconds. It is almost impossible to escape. Looks like dmg from AA was increased like x3 or even more from previous build. This is insane, make something middle DICE.

Didn't work for me to get a plane plane down in 2 seconds with stationary AA and i am not bad in it! I appreciate i can use AA again, but i would agree its much more OP to tanks now..this should not be the case. Stationary AA taking out a tank on full health?
  • PrecisionWing
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have to check it out tonight.
  • Kauzer_RF
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alrici0 wrote: »
    good pilots don't have that problem
    it's only the stubborn ones who think anything on the ground is a free kill for them and fly to close to the aa

Complete bs dude. I'm speaking about fighters only. I'm good pilot, not ace i think but good. Not sure about AA dmg to heavy fighters and bombers, but light aircraft dies away too fast. In that case every one will use only bombers again.
  • Alrici0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    lol come fly in my server
    lol I am not gonna condescend to play on console
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    Complete bs dude. I'm speaking about fighters only. I'm good pilot, not ace i think but good. Not sure about AA dmg to heavy fighters and bombers, but light aircraft dies away too fast. In that case every one will use only bombers again.
    As i said before if you die from aa you were too close it's simple as that. Don't put the blame for your strategic errors on others.
  • GeriatricKiwi
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A job for the much maligned OP Assault guy in your squad maybe?
    Push the MAA back to its no cap thereby limiting its ability to harass effectively
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    , and ammo still falling through the map. All were listed in patch notes as fixed.

That wasn't in the patch notes at all.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    , and ammo still falling through the map. All were listed in patch notes as fixed.

That wasn't in the patch notes at all.
    hmmm wrong thread maybe :wink:
  • 1LuisAriel
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WHY DICE???
    Do not know how to balance things?
    Airplanes are crap and they are still strengthening the AA to satisfy the noobs. What ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the game are the bombers. Nerf just the bombers. Let the BF-109 and Spitfire in Peace.
  • RoDM44n
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    BS. you die in a split second by the MAA, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have airfobia and should play cod.
    BS. you die in a split second by the planes, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have groundphobia and should play War Thunder.

Git gud as infantry and use panzerfaust
  • Alrici0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RoDM44n wrote: »
    Git gud as infantry and use panzerfaust
    nah man you need to git gud :)
  • Crestfall4
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    BS. you die in a split second by the MAA, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have airfobia and should play cod.
    BS. you die in a split second by the planes, Thats not balance. Thats only a vehicle for low skill noobs that have groundphobia and should play War Thunder.

what you expect? Planes are supposed to be OP vs infantries, ITS A PLANE BRO, thats why u only get 2-3 planes in a team, not 32 duh