Weekly BF

Why All The Hate??

r_christman1286
77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I don't understand why there is so much animosity directed towards this game. Why does everyone hate it so much???

Comments

• OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look at social media and you will get the answer. Its a quick search on youtube and other sites. I say go there for answers.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    don't like it don't buy it explain most of it.

But to me the game is fine now and getting better...

I Just want a RSP. More maps and factions..
  • RoDM44n
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    don't like it don't buy it explain most of it.

But to me the game is fine now and getting better...

I Just want a RSP. More maps and factions..

The issue is that they advertised a product pre sold it and changed it completely so we end out buying battlefield game and receiving some BS
    You want RSP, others want more visibility , others anticheat, others more balance, others bug fixes etc ....
    All peoples want something from this game and devs, by their steps they finally made al of us hate this game, sad but true !
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    840 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a great game they just released it too early (EA).

The glitches, the class imbalance, the map design, to be honest pretty much every aspect of this game has had some issue with it. People payed their money so their entitled to say WTF.

Dice haven't had the time to perfect it yet, but they'll keep at it and eventually this game will be a beast.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me it’s just boring. They have made a lot of changes that weren’t needed and for me they don’t make the game feel like a battlefield game. I’m not really sure what their target audience is with this title.

Actually, exactly this.

I complained that BF1 was too casual with Elites, Behemoths, sweet spot, self healing tanks etc. But BFV took things that weren't bad from previous games and changed them instead of changing just the things players actually complained about. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Did they think players wanted limited health and ammo for infantry and vehicles in a 32v32 game? Seems totally illogical to me to do that when you can take fire from any number of directions and encounter any number of enemies. I mean, Rainbow Six: Siege gives players more ammo and that's just 5v5. Just a totally dumb idea, IMO.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ciza211 wrote: »
    Why hate? Because we all want WW2 game a we got "WW2 cod game" with recyklate textures, weapons, tanks with same chassi. Why hate it? Because DICE is absoluty lazy studio? I mean this game is good good for 20 USD. No for 60 in realese. Deluxe = Excuse the community. Again. This game could be epic. WW2 weapons, tanks, WW2 real maps or similar, WW2 Fractions, WW2 customations. No we got WW2 with 15 recyklate weapon from BF 1 , Fjell = random map similar from BF 1 singl. Same texture, animations from BF 1. Amiens = Rotterdam. + Tons bugs glitch. Unbalanced class and vehicles. gold skins yea we need gold skins in WW2 game !!!!!!!!!! Unused class system. This is a quick product for money no more. Yea for 20 USD is good casual shooter game. But This is AAA studio and AAA product. HAHA. And no live service is shajt. Battlefront 2 example.

I can barely understand what you're on about with all the spelling and grammatical mistakes, but deep down I feel kind of glad that BFV sucks, because I hate the WWII setting and never wanted to see it again in Battlefield. Just another copy paste game that armchair historians will complain about incessantly.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand why there is so much animosity directed towards this game. Why does everyone hate it so much???

Potential dude, potential.

Pat
  • SilkWildey
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's just a very boring game... huge regression from the last title in my opinion.
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 30
    I really don’t get it either OP. I honestly found BF1 to be boring af. This game is so much fun for me. The game looks great, feels great and has enough content in it to keep me entertained for now. With constant content on the way I am pleased. I could go on and on but a lot of hate is for the following reasons.

1. Bugs, whether it’s your assignment that is bugged or something like the recently fixed bipod bug.
    2. Your favorite class is underpowered or another class is overpowered.
    3. This weapon does too much damage or this weapon does too little damage.
    4. I don’t like this map

There’s plenty of legit complaints like why are there no rented servers. So I can play a 24/7 Arras map etc. where is hardcore mode.

I feel like there is a lot of hatred right out of the gate due to the awful marketing campaign. People freaking about female soldiers and DICE straight up insulting their fan base. However it doesn’t matter now.

There’s a light at the end of the tunnel though because DICE is listening to legitimate concerns and actively implementing improvements.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zero replayability. Ive always been a ptfo player but this game is just boring or frustrating or both.

Did you give away battle packs early on in bf1?
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Markering-007.jpg
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zero replayability. Ive always been a ptfo player but this game is just boring or frustrating or both.

Did you give away battle packs early on in bf1?

yea, tons lol.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im actually happy right now, 10 (scorewise freakin amazing) matches (for my kd) past patch some chances needs to be done ntl. But it def improved!

Pat
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haters gonna hate.