Black screen bug has quadrupled for me since this patch.

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
They all need to go back to school. Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• LinkZeppeloyd
    994 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They all need to go back to school. Anyone else having the same problem?

No, but Anthem does. I’ve never gotten the infinite loading screen but it sounds like its widespread. Most people who played the Anthem demo had it non-stop, including most reviewers.

In short, dont hold your breath for a fix.
  • joachimeberhard
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can confirm.
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Not a priority. Footsteps more important.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

There's a post about footsteps already active on the forum. There's other issues, don't think it's anyone here's job to judge which is worse than the other. Also they all need addressing in order for them to get fixed.
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

There's a post about footsteps already active on the forum. There's other issues, don't think it's anyone here's job to judge which is worse than the other. Also they all need addressing in order for them to get fixed.

Same problems here bro. I was taking a backhanded slap at “those” who are in control of these sorts of things.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR

Same problems here bro. I was taking a backhanded slap at “those” who are in control of these sorts of things.

Oh right, apologies, I misread it.