BFV Weekly Debrief - Jan 25 - Company Coin Fix, ToW Tracking, Update Feedback, and Next Update Info

2»

Comments

  • hectordb93
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I missed out on Overture weapons including the M1897 and Ribeyrolles. When will they be purchasable with CC?
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    @sloopyfish
    You hit Rank 50 on January 2nd.
    I'm having someone look at your account to verify further.
    Hang tight.

    -Braddock512-

    Still pretty close 2 days past and a loss of over 30 days playing for cc. I just know that there was a lot of cc i did not get and fair is fair guys. Hate ranting but there was a lot to lead me to this point over 70+ hours to 80+ at this point. Thanks for looking into it and will be happly awaiting my cc. I can be a torture sometimes but all in good faith.

    I had one of our DICE QA Devs check and you were awarded 1999 CC with the latest grant.
    He got 1999 CC this time around. Might be if he did the basic stuff to achieve weekly Tides of War, but not playing a lot otherwise after hitting 50.

    -Braddock512-

    Basis stuff was done and completed apart from the bugged stuff like the helmet and 1906 from the 1st part. Still going on the 2nd part tow and have everything up to now. But just logged on to see that my lol 1999cc is still is not there. Seriously guys, im at 86hrs now and thought 70+ hours hitting level 50 would be worth more than 1999cc plus nothing for the trouble. Lost more than that. Guess il just have to shut my mouth and eat some humble pie. Honestly thanks for your help.
  • I_Mcnab_I
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update Questions
    The new Kill-Cam seems to take players out of the match for too long, with a delay from the Kill Card to the Bleed-out screen. Is this being addressed?
    Jaqub Ajmal, Producer: Kill-Cam adjustments coming in the next update, including reducing the 3 second delay from Kill-Card to Bleed-out screen.

    1 solution that you should implement is remove it entirely. why do you ask, because it was not in the game on the day of release. without it made the game exciting, made u call out to team mates to take care and cover in a certain area, made the snipers on your team try to find where the shots are coming from etc etc. Kill cam gets introduced = team work completely dies.
    What you should do is on every new implementation of a new mechanic introduced to the game that was not in the game at launch the ability to get a refund as it was not the product the individual PAYED for at the time of release.
  • pebjesus
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mcnab_D_ wrote: »
    Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update Questions
    The new Kill-Cam seems to take players out of the match for too long, with a delay from the Kill Card to the Bleed-out screen. Is this being addressed?
    Jaqub Ajmal, Producer: Kill-Cam adjustments coming in the next update, including reducing the 3 second delay from Kill-Card to Bleed-out screen.

    1 solution that you should implement is remove it entirely. why do you ask, because it was not in the game on the day of release. without it made the game exciting, made u call out to team mates to take care and cover in a certain area, made the snipers on your team try to find where the shots are coming from etc etc. Kill cam gets introduced = team work completely dies.
    What you should do is on every new implementation of a new mechanic introduced to the game that was not in the game at launch the ability to get a refund as it was not the product the individual PAYED for at the time of release.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, i was just starting to read your comment, thinking its from a dev, feels bad.

    KC is just wasted delay of 2 sec. The amount in general, think about that time waste.

    And I dont think most ppl benefit from it.


    Pat
  • II-INFIDEL-II
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let me start off with many thanks for the recent updates to the beloved game Battlefield 5, and many thanks for fixing the the company coin issue last week. But being forced by the EA online LIVE chat to post my issue to the forums to get noticed of my issue here I am again. Being a Origin Premier member gave me 1 week early access to the game , less then a day 7 hours or less hit rank 50, god lol loved the German bomber before it got nurfed grinding the Twisted Steel map. That being said 1 day in the game , 1 week before the game was launched to the public I was lvl 50, up until last week not receiving Company Coin. Once again I thank you for fixing that issue, but for the Retro active coin that was sent out last week is my concern. It seems the numbers don't jive, the question is are the Origin Premier members shafted in this deal? Because we wanted to get our hands on the game now and payed a premium for it? Is Origin Premier recognized for this Battlefield Title or future titles to come? Looking at the diffrence of time played in game is definitely different from Origins recorded time of hours played. For me its like 157 hours that was not calculated in the Base game, so in theory 150 hours of lvl 50 gameplay is missing on the Retro Coin Pay out last week. What made me post this issue is that knowingly I play half this amount of time on my PS4 account which seemed to be payed out Retro company coin properly but My PC barely got half the amount. I have attached a photo showing hours played on the PC if this helps. In game 195hrs Origin 352hrs, and thank you for your time, and hoping further assistance. https://i.imgur.com/tww7MdO.jpg
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    @sloopyfish
    You hit Rank 50 on January 2nd.
    I'm having someone look at your account to verify further.
    Hang tight.

    -Braddock512-

    Still pretty close 2 days past and a loss of over 30 days playing for cc. I just know that there was a lot of cc i did not get and fair is fair guys. Hate ranting but there was a lot to lead me to this point over 70+ hours to 80+ at this point. Thanks for looking into it and will be happly awaiting my cc. I can be a torture sometimes but all in good faith.

    I had one of our DICE QA Devs check and you were awarded 1999 CC with the latest grant.
    He got 1999 CC this time around. Might be if he did the basic stuff to achieve weekly Tides of War, but not playing a lot otherwise after hitting 50.

    -Braddock512-

    Basis stuff was done and completed apart from the bugged stuff like the helmet and 1906 from the 1st part. Still going on the 2nd part tow and have everything up to now. But just logged on to see that my lol 1999cc is still is not there. Seriously guys, im at 86hrs now and thought 70+ hours hitting level 50 would be worth more than 1999cc plus nothing for the trouble. Lost more than that. Guess il just have to shut my mouth and eat some humble pie. Honestly thanks for your help.

    Why am i not suprised you have lied to me about the cc issue. As a direct lie post launch it is not a positive look for you guys. I am seriously appalled by you actions on this matter and customer services once again is poor. You had told me you had a dev looking into it for me, then you say i have been awarded a mingy 1999cc plus nothing for troubles and i didnt get a damn thing. All LIES on your part. You are just making things worse for me wanting to play your game. making a customer who pays £80 for a game not wanting to play because constant bugs and now the lies and not being awarded the cc i deserve.

    Give me an answer why you lied to me and the reason you still have not gave me the cc you said i supposedly got or getting, dont say you gave me it because ive had 10,554cc from playing and since you got back to me saying i have been awarded the 1999cc it is still my own 10,554cc @Braddock512

    I dont like lies and im sure you dont either.
    Il start playing when you give me what im owed...
    Been playing other games simply because you have lied to me directly.
  • MyelinSheath
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Company coin was fixed for me. Been playing since release and had 79k of coin waiting for me. :) thank you finally!
  • sloopyfish
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    @sloopyfish
    You hit Rank 50 on January 2nd.
    I'm having someone look at your account to verify further.
    Hang tight.

    -Braddock512-

    Still pretty close 2 days past and a loss of over 30 days playing for cc. I just know that there was a lot of cc i did not get and fair is fair guys. Hate ranting but there was a lot to lead me to this point over 70+ hours to 80+ at this point. Thanks for looking into it and will be happly awaiting my cc. I can be a torture sometimes but all in good faith.

    I had one of our DICE QA Devs check and you were awarded 1999 CC with the latest grant.
    He got 1999 CC this time around. Might be if he did the basic stuff to achieve weekly Tides of War, but not playing a lot otherwise after hitting 50.

    -Braddock512-

    Basis stuff was done and completed apart from the bugged stuff like the helmet and 1906 from the 1st part. Still going on the 2nd part tow and have everything up to now. But just logged on to see that my lol 1999cc is still is not there. Seriously guys, im at 86hrs now and thought 70+ hours hitting level 50 would be worth more than 1999cc plus nothing for the trouble. Lost more than that. Guess il just have to shut my mouth and eat some humble pie. Honestly thanks for your help.

    Why am i not suprised you have lied to me about the cc issue. As a direct lie post launch it is not a positive look for you guys. I am seriously appalled by you actions on this matter and customer services once again is poor. You had told me you had a dev looking into it for me, then you say i have been awarded a mingy 1999cc plus nothing for troubles and i didnt get a damn thing. All LIES on your part. You are just making things worse for me wanting to play your game. making a customer who pays £80 for a game not wanting to play because constant bugs and now the lies and not being awarded the cc i deserve.

    Give me an answer why you lied to me and the reason you still have not gave me the cc you said i supposedly got or getting, dont say you gave me it because ive had 10,554cc from playing and since you got back to me saying i have been awarded the 1999cc it is still my own 10,554cc @Braddock512

    I dont like lies and im sure you dont either.
    Il start playing when you give me what im owed...
    Been playing other games simply because you have lied to me directly.

    Yo you gonna answer me @Braddock512
    Deserve an answer here...
    Or you simply dont care.
    Guess il just have to email the team at ea/dice since you didn't retroactively fix my account and lied about doing it.
  • Braddock512
    1538 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited January 2019
    @sloopyfish
    You were provided information. Now, you can accept the information that was provided to me from the DICE QA team or not. However, I have no reason to lie to you and you will abide by the forum rules regarding abuse and harassment or you won't be posting.

    I replied to you when you requested information. I got the information that you had previously been granted 1999 Company Coin. I shared it with you. I'm sorry you don't like the answer, but that is the information that was provided.

    (And your 70+ hours to get to Rank 50 are not relevant to the issue of not earning Company Coin after Rank 50, as I've previously explained. Missing Company Coin AFTER you Max Rank was calculated and provided.)

    This matter is closed.
    -Braddock512-
  • hectordb93
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @sloopyfish
    You were provided information. Now, you can accept the information that was provided to me from the DICE QA team or not. However, I have no reason to lie to you and you will abide by the forum rules regarding abuse and harassment or you won't be posting.

    I replied to you when you requested information. I got the information that you had previously been granted 1999 Company Coin. I shared it with you. I'm sorry you don't like the answer, but that is the information that was provided.

    (And your 70+ hours to get to Rank 50 are not relevant to the issue of not earning Company Coin after Rank 50, as I've previously explained. Missing Company Coin AFTER you Max Rank was calculated and provided.)

    This matter is closed.
    -Braddock512-

    Bossman. Any info on when Chapter 1 guns will be unlockable? They're nowhere to he found on my menus
  • Braddock512
    1538 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    sloopyfish wrote: »
    @Braddock512
    you didnt speak to the devs as you said because you dont have any pull lol. I spoke with ea/dice and you are a nobody. And you did lie about speaking with them and me being awarded cc.

    Okay, man. Think what you want. Fact of the matter is, I did talk to a DICE QA team member who investigated the issue and found that you were granted 1999CC. You won't be granted any more. Your account has been notated and your ongoing harassment has been forwarded to the forum admins.

    Take care!
    -Braddock512-
  • hectordb93
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 any idea when Chapter 1 weapons will be unlockable? They're nowhere to be found. I see you acknowledged they were pulled by accident but any word on when they'll be back?
  • Braddock512
    1538 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    hectordb93 wrote: »
    @Braddock512 any idea when Chapter 1 weapons will be unlockable? They're nowhere to be found. I see you acknowledged they were pulled by accident but any word on when they'll be back?

    I know the team is working on getting them available for purchase, but I don't have a locked date just yet. We'll keep you posted.

    -Braddock512-
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 hey Brad,got a one question to You as i see that u answering to ppl questions.Simple case : ps4,infinite loading screen after every conquest map (squad conquest works without problem).Thats from beginnin when deluxe version released and its really unplayable.Was trying everything from answer.ea forum but still nothing help.No problems in other games.Thx in advice for answer,cheers.
  • pebjesus
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bazzowy wrote: »
    @Braddock512 hey Brad,got a one question to You as i see that u answering to ppl questions.Simple case : ps4,infinite loading screen after every conquest map (squad conquest works without problem).Thats from beginnin when deluxe version released and its really unplayable.Was trying everything from answer.ea forum but still nothing help.No problems in other games.Thx in advice for answer,cheers.

    Is it the same either u go auto search a server or by yourself?


    Pat
  • Beardoo13
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m not sure exactly when I hit rank 50 but I feel that it’s been early January as well. Nothing in the armory as far as cc, and I still get random match end screens showing that I hit level 50 again and awards me roughly 2,500 cc but my cc bank does not go up. Other matches I only get 100-400 cc? I’m not sure what’s accurate.
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pebjesus wrote: »
    bazzowy wrote: »
    @Braddock512 hey Brad,got a one question to You as i see that u answering to ppl questions.Simple case : ps4,infinite loading screen after every conquest map (squad conquest works without problem).Thats from beginnin when deluxe version released and its really unplayable.Was trying everything from answer.ea forum but still nothing help.No problems in other games.Thx in advice for answer,cheers.

    Is it the same either u go auto search a server or by yourself?


    Pat

    Yes,the same.
  • pebjesus
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Beardoo13 wrote: »
    I’m not sure exactly when I hit rank 50 but I feel that it’s been early January as well. Nothing in the armory as far as cc, and I still get random match end screens showing that I hit level 50 again and awards me roughly 2,500 cc but my cc bank does not go up. Other matches I only get 100-400 cc? I’m not sure what’s accurate.

    Ur last part.


    Pat
  • rommelafric1
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since the last cc "fix" i havnt gotten a single coin for level 50
Sign In or Register to comment.