Night Maps? Spice things up a bit.

BSPlissken
119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Not sure about you all but I think all/most of the maps could use some more flavor in the shape of Day vs Night maps. That and more environmental events but specifically night rounds.

TBH, I think it would look **** AF and provide a different way of playing a map.

Thought?

Comments

• xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You can't even see now, how would you see on a night map? But they do have Narvik Operations Airborne. And i think the American Map is going to be the paratroops at Normandy, which was at night. But the visibility issue is a problem.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think a night version of Rotterdam with street/interior building lights would be amazing aswell as lights in the trains
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Visibility would have to be address for sure, but I would love to see moonlit firefights and people taking a sneaky approach to objectives.

Hell! Flare Guns would be even more useful since they would light up an area too!
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to see airborne combat on night raids in France. Or even Stalingrad at night. A man can dream.
  • BSPlissken
    IMO, I haven't seen too many BF games do night maps and I could see the WW2 theme be perfect for it.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think we are so much not getting cool stuff for this game that we will never see any night maps.
  • StingX71
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We need a ton more day maps first.
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love some night maps. They make for great gameplay in my opinion even with all the corner campers.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes please, I love night maps.
  • CSO7777
    1136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There were night maps in BF1 and they were not really that popular (map-voting).

They should release more normal maps and then perhaps later in the game, release a night map.

And the visibility issues would be awful. Often camping players are more or less invisible, on night maps this would become a big problem and probably make them almost unplayable.