Every gun as a DMR

USMCBremer
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Screw it, I’m using every gun save for SMGs and Pistols as DMRs. Haha the FG42 and STG44 are great at ranged single shots. The STG 44 has very little recoil so using it as a DMR is a blast. Use the scope though, it’s amazing.
I love that satisfying sound of a headshot.

Comments

• Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean, that is kind of the point of the single-fire mode. I quite often use the single-fire StG just to pick off targets at slightly longer range than full auto really allows for, or if I need to be a bit more accurate to get the hits.
  • USMCBremer
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaha it seems like common sense right?! Lmfao but I just some reason just now decided to try it after months of playing.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 31
    I didn’t realise you could change the firemode of the STG you for real ? Lol
  • USMCBremer
    Hahaha yes you can
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've posted many times of using the assault weapons to snipe with pretty effectively at 300m+. Most people are like "no way!".. I shrug.

I've just shy of 2k kills with the ZH-29. Switching to any of the assault weapons single fire is as easy mode as the rest of the class. Near no recoil... 3x scope no glint... stupid fast rounds with near no drop... a buttload of ammo and health regen. I can sit and plink for hours. That poor SOB with the bolt action looking for me is going to die of frustration if I'm using the 1-5... 32 rounds before I gotta reload baby.. u better just move along... lol. The assault weps need a nerf so bad it's comical.