I’m bored of playing Hamada and narvik

2»

Comments

• fragnstein
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We use advanced search to start our rotation on a map we don't really want to try and get a full game on the next.
    fell 652 is the only one no one wants to play but lucky twisted steel is right after it. There are always servers with space on fell, we just use fell as a warm up, but it can be tricky getting rotordam for a full game of panzerstorm.

Never understood why they don't list the maps in the rotation order on advanced search?? Is it to trick you into playing other maps until you write down the rotation?

I was thinking the same thing, but then also thought not all game modes have all maps. I actually have them written down
  • HAIRYMAN-13
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Love narvik other than the bridge... but I wish more houses were undestroyed as I love the destruction in bf5, an that you can dart from one house to the next after someone blows out the wall or roof etc with the debris just missing you, plus I’d love to play panzerstorm with 100 total players, 64 infrantry and 36 vehicles... would be sweet,
    fjell though is terrible.. can’t stand it
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All the roads lead to Hamada? :joy:

After Conquest Devastation Hamada comes up in rotation - the exodus starts. All roads may lead to Hamada but the exit route is available. Nasty map for Conquest but it's ok for Squad Conquest
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All the roads lead to Hamada? :joy:

Lol It seems that way 😖
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Breakthrough on hamada can be really nice, had some epic fights over the point just be4 bridge! First 2 sectors suck though

Cant stand narvik though, doesnt matter what gamemode
  • ProAssassin2003
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a hiding spot on Hamada Breakthrough defending that if I lay down with Big Pod I can get 20 or more kills without being noticed. It's hilarious.