Weekly Debrief

BFV dedicated servers

Comments

  • A_Cool_Gorilla
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    StingX71 wrote: »
    StingX71 wrote: »
    You all realize were one game away from CoD's Peer to Peer Hosting. Think of all $ DICE/EA will save not having to pay for all them servers. They'll only have to pay for a few matchmaking/stats servers.

    Even if you're not a fan of RSP or don't like playing on private servers, you need to join this fight. I guarantee it won't be long until they take something away that you're in favor of. They keep taking, but not really offering anything.

    Nah, I think that's silly. CoD has been moving away from listen servers... Treyarch doesn't even use listen servers on the PC version of the game (with exception to Zombies / private matches / etc).

    Battlefield of all games would absolutely fail with listen servers, and even more so with P2P. We're talking about 32-64 players here.

    CoD is all but dead on PC. Downfall started shortly after they went to Peer to peer. I know they use a hybrid type system now, but it's still garbage compared to the dedicated servers we use to have.

    I see the browser going away next with a big button in the middle of the screen saying, "Let us tell you how you want to play".

    CoD doesn't do particularly well on the PC, but it's always easy to get into matches for the latest Treyarch games. They use dedicated servers for their main multiplayer component.

    I'll also be pedantic and say that they never went P2P - they went with listen servers. Small difference between the two, but I like mentioning it anyway...
  • Axlerod1
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Avoid EA: The Fun Is About To End
    Jan. 29, 2019 8:45 AM•EA
    Summary
    A significant profit source for EA is quickly being declared illegal around the world.

    EA's customer neglect is driving down demand for its games, leading to heavy discounting for many of its new releases soon after launch.

    EA's mismanagement of valuable IP is causing significant shareholder value destruction.

    Insiders are selling stock heavily. Why would they do that if they believe price appreciation is likely?

    EA currently should be avoided, though if it appreciates significantly it may make a good short.

    BF1 has sold about 23 million by this time. That was at full price and not a 50‰ discount. We all know how bad that game was. Considering EA is starting a profit of only 18% that equates to EA profit on bfv at around 1.9 million which is considered terrible for a triple A title game.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Avoid EA: The Fun Is About To End
    Jan. 29, 2019 8:45 AM•EA
    Summary
    A significant profit source for EA is quickly being declared illegal around the world.

    EA's customer neglect is driving down demand for its games, leading to heavy discounting for many of its new releases soon after launch.

    EA's mismanagement of valuable IP is causing significant shareholder value destruction.

    Insiders are selling stock heavily. Why would they do that if they believe price appreciation is likely?

    EA currently should be avoided, though if it appreciates significantly it may make a good short.

    BF1 has sold about 23 million by this time. That was at full price and not a 50‰ discount. We all know how bad that game was. Considering EA is starting a profit of only 18% that equates to EA profit on bfv at around 1.9 million which is considered terrible for a triple A title game.

    SeekingAlpha has been EA bashing for a little while now. I'm not disagree with some of the points in that article, but I'd rather wait until Feb 6th to get actual numbers and questions answered.
  • Axlerod1
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    agreed with you there.
  • Staazvaind
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    official server dont make fun. i hate playing most of the maps.
    yet i m forced to as it takes ages to play with 4-8 friends together.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Id be happy and quite for now if they wouls implement a few 100 server, to set Arras only, aso.

    Iid like to play my maps 5, 10 times in a row, of course by now u know them maps but routine is quite important.



    Pat
  • Scrounger1
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come on dice!!! Give us what we want!! The gamers pay your salaries!
  • Axlerod1
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 4
    I don't expect to hear much about RSP or anything else until after the shareholders meeting.
    If the Anthem launch is a failure like what many analysts have predicted, then there probably will not be any RSP for BFV.

    EA will be back tracking trying to come up with excuses instead of just making games with features the community want and ask for.

    DICE have listed the top nine known issues with Battlefield V, along with an estimation as to when then will be fixed. “You may not see an issue that you feel should be on this list for the week. Rest assured, we are working on improving Battlefield V in many other areas alongside the issues mentioned here,” they add.

    Here are the issues:

    1. Loading screen hangs between map loads

    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Currently, we are trying to reproduce this issue internally so that we can get detailed logs of what happens under the hood when this issue occurs. Unfortunately, it has proven very difficult to reproduce it internally so it’s taking longer to debug than we had hoped, but we will keep you in the loop once we have a status update for you!

    2. End of Round screen not reporting correct Company Coin gained
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have seen that some Rank 50 players are still getting an incorrect end of round Company Coins counter, where the system thinks that the player has just ranked up from level 49 to level 50 while the player already has previously reached Rank 50. We currently do not have a fix for this issue internally, but we are working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

    3. Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are looking into the cause of this issue. As a work around for now, it might be possible to obtain it by following these instructions. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-bugs-known-issues/

    4. Ammo Crates and Health Crates fall through the floor
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We think that we have a fix for this issue and are waiting for our QA team to verify that it works. The fix is currently pending for a February release.

    5. Panzerstorm performance issues since recent Update #2
    Platforms Affected: PlayStation 4
    Status: We are currently looking into this issue; however, we have been unable to reproduce it in our internal game environment, and we need a bit more time to properly investigate. If any players know how to force this issue to occur, please do reach out to us so we can get the bottom of this one faster.

    6. Players get stuck in a downed state when being revived by someone that gets killed during the revive process
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are tracking reports of this issue, but as we understand it, it’s a very rare bug with the current update. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    7. Occasionally a player spawns with no weapon (entire Players upper-body is invisible on client side only. They can still fire their weapons.)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue internally. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    8. Ping spikes after the Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #2
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We need more information on this from you, our community. If you are getting this issue, what country are you playing from and what servers are you connecting against? Also, please ensure that your ISP is not having routing issues, and that your equipment is not affected by any interference. A wired connection is usually better than running WIFI. We also know that for example in South Africa, Middle East Countries and Asian countries there is a big lack of Xbox One players playing Battlefield V, so those players will be sent to regions that actually have players, which means that they might get a bad ping. We have another ongoing initiative where we are trying to get more people to play the game at the same time in these regions.

    9. Re-enable ability to purchase past Tides of War weapon rewards (now that Company Coin accrual issue is resolved)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Good news! We have a fix for this internally and are currently looking at where we could release it. We are currently tracking this for release sometime during February.

    As usual, no mention of Rental Servers of any kind.
  • Axlerod1
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 4
    I for one do not expect to hear much about RSP until after the shareholders meeting.
    Also, if ANTHEM does not launch well, do not expect RSP in BFV.
    EA will be circling the wagons trying to come up with excuses as to why people will not buy their games.
    Idea for EA, make a game with features that the community wants like RSP.

    DICE have listed the top nine known issues with Battlefield V, along with an estimation as to when then will be fixed. “You may not see an issue that you feel should be on this list for the week. Rest assured, we are working on improving Battlefield V in many other areas alongside the issues mentioned here,” they add.

    Here are the issues:

    1. Loading screen hangs between map loads
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Currently, we are trying to reproduce this issue internally so that we can get detailed logs of what happens under the hood when this issue occurs. Unfortunately, it has proven very difficult to reproduce it internally so it’s taking longer to debug than we had hoped, but we will keep you in the loop once we have a status update for you!

    2. End of Round screen not reporting correct Company Coin gained
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have seen that some Rank 50 players are still getting an incorrect end of round Company Coins counter, where the system thinks that the player has just ranked up from level 49 to level 50 while the player already has previously reached Rank 50. We currently do not have a fix for this issue internally, but we are working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

    3. Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are looking into the cause of this issue. As a work around for now, it might be possible to obtain it by following these instructions. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-bugs-known-issues/

    4. Ammo Crates and Health Crates fall through the floor
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We think that we have a fix for this issue and are waiting for our QA team to verify that it works. The fix is currently pending for a February release.

    5. Panzerstorm performance issues since recent Update #2
    Platforms Affected: PlayStation 4
    Status: We are currently looking into this issue; however, we have been unable to reproduce it in our internal game environment, and we need a bit more time to properly investigate. If any players know how to force this issue to occur, please do reach out to us so we can get the bottom of this one faster.

    6. Players get stuck in a downed state when being revived by someone that gets killed during the revive process
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are tracking reports of this issue, but as we understand it, it’s a very rare bug with the current update. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    7. Occasionally a player spawns with no weapon (entire Players upper-body is invisible on client side only. They can still fire their weapons.)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue internally. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    8. Ping spikes after the Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #2
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We need more information on this from you, our community. If you are getting this issue, what country are you playing from and what servers are you connecting against? Also, please ensure that your ISP is not having routing issues, and that your equipment is not affected by any interference. A wired connection is usually better than running WIFI. We also know that for example in South Africa, Middle East Countries and Asian countries there is a big lack of Xbox One players playing Battlefield V, so those players will be sent to regions that actually have players, which means that they might get a bad ping. We have another ongoing initiative where we are trying to get more people to play the game at the same time in these regions.

    9. Re-enable ability to purchase past Tides of War weapon rewards (now that Company Coin accrual issue is resolved)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Good news! We have a fix for this internally and are currently looking at where we could release it. We are currently tracking this for release sometime during February.

    As usual, there is no mention of Rental Servers of any kind. So they obviously still are not concerned with it.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    I for one do not expect to hear much about RSP until after the shareholders meeting.
    Also, if ANTHEM does not launch well, do not expect RSP in BFV.
    EA will be circling the wagons trying to come up with excuses as to why people will not buy their games.
    Idea for EA, make a game with features that the community wants like RSP.

    DICE have listed the top nine known issues with Battlefield V, along with an estimation as to when then will be fixed. “You may not see an issue that you feel should be on this list for the week. Rest assured, we are working on improving Battlefield V in many other areas alongside the issues mentioned here,” they add.

    Here are the issues:

    1. Loading screen hangs between map loads
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Currently, we are trying to reproduce this issue internally so that we can get detailed logs of what happens under the hood when this issue occurs. Unfortunately, it has proven very difficult to reproduce it internally so it’s taking longer to debug than we had hoped, but we will keep you in the loop once we have a status update for you!

    2. End of Round screen not reporting correct Company Coin gained
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have seen that some Rank 50 players are still getting an incorrect end of round Company Coins counter, where the system thinks that the player has just ranked up from level 49 to level 50 while the player already has previously reached Rank 50. We currently do not have a fix for this issue internally, but we are working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

    3. Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are looking into the cause of this issue. As a work around for now, it might be possible to obtain it by following these instructions. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-bugs-known-issues/

    4. Ammo Crates and Health Crates fall through the floor
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We think that we have a fix for this issue and are waiting for our QA team to verify that it works. The fix is currently pending for a February release.

    5. Panzerstorm performance issues since recent Update #2
    Platforms Affected: PlayStation 4
    Status: We are currently looking into this issue; however, we have been unable to reproduce it in our internal game environment, and we need a bit more time to properly investigate. If any players know how to force this issue to occur, please do reach out to us so we can get the bottom of this one faster.

    6. Players get stuck in a downed state when being revived by someone that gets killed during the revive process
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are tracking reports of this issue, but as we understand it, it’s a very rare bug with the current update. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    7. Occasionally a player spawns with no weapon (entire Players upper-body is invisible on client side only. They can still fire their weapons.)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue internally. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    8. Ping spikes after the Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #2
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We need more information on this from you, our community. If you are getting this issue, what country are you playing from and what servers are you connecting against? Also, please ensure that your ISP is not having routing issues, and that your equipment is not affected by any interference. A wired connection is usually better than running WIFI. We also know that for example in South Africa, Middle East Countries and Asian countries there is a big lack of Xbox One players playing Battlefield V, so those players will be sent to regions that actually have players, which means that they might get a bad ping. We have another ongoing initiative where we are trying to get more people to play the game at the same time in these regions.

    9. Re-enable ability to purchase past Tides of War weapon rewards (now that Company Coin accrual issue is resolved)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Good news! We have a fix for this internally and are currently looking at where we could release it. We are currently tracking this for release sometime during February.

    As usual, there is no mention of Rental Servers of any kind. So they obviously still are not concerned with it.

    There also nothing said about tweaking FairFight to, you know, maybe work better.
  • ChiefSniper
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    I am entirely convinced that EA knows rented servers and a thriving clan community contribute to a long lifespan for a game, and that's why they don't want rented servers. EA no more wants us playing BFV after BF6 is released than they want us still playing BF3.
    I think that's a bit of a moot point to be honest, because all the clans that have BF1 or BF4 servers will do just that... ditch BFV and stick with BF4 and BF1, which is what our community will be doing when/if we hear there won't be any RSP (or when it seems incredibly doubtful that we'll be getting it). We won't be buying into any future BF games if they don't have RSP. Simple as that.

  • CrashCA
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One could argue that it is already "incredibly doubtful".
    and SAD
  • Axlerod1
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 5
    There really isn't anything wrong with fairfight. It does a great job of catching and reporting to EA of cheaters.
    EA does not seem to care about cheaters and thus, no bans like there should be.

    Again, this is why we need 3rd party dedicated rentable servers. So the community can police itself.
    Since EA has gone away with 3rd Party and to there own in house RSP, there has been a rise in Cheaters. With BF3 & BF4, cheaters we about 5% or less.
    With BF1 and BFV, cheaters are at around 37%. You can call it a coincidence if you want.

    Problem is now that the game has been out for 3 months, it is to late to save it. RSP or 3rd party servers will not save it. At least all that DLC was free.

    EA just does not care about player reciprocity. That is why their sales are doing bad. Give the community what it wants and they will buy it, play it and then buy the next game.
    Maybe the next battlefield will have dedicated admin controlled servers in 2020. I doubt it though.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7ymknj/updated_rsp_basic_functions_wishlist/
    I heard BFV woud not have RSP 11 months ago.
    As Far as BFBC3 goes, all I know is what I have posted already. Nothing has been mentioned to date about RSP so I am not holding my breathe on it.

    The game sold 7.3 million units in about two months, and that was below expectations.

    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-5-fails-to-meet-sales-targets-and-ea-e/1100-6464832/

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-05/a-trump-mar-a-lago-trips-cost-u-s-3-4-million-gao-estimates

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/05/ea-q3-2019-earnings.html



    Now if EA would let DICE make a game that we as players wanted to buy and play non stop like the games of BF4 and older they might not of had these issues.

    NO 3rd Party Rental Servers kept me from buying it even when it is offered for less than $30 now.
    HINT to EA and DICE. Stop making promises to give us what we want "SOON".
    Just give us what we want. Give us 3 party dedicated servers with admin controls.
    Post edited by Axlerod1 on
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    There really isn't anything wrong with fairfight. It does a great job of catching and reporting to EA of cheaters.
    EA does not seem to care about cheaters and thus, no bans like there should be.

    They're pretty good with bans if you submit video evidence of it through an Origin report. Every definite cheater I've reported through Origin with a clip attached has led to that player being banned, usually within 24 hours, after.

    On topic, no RSP means no longevity for this game. Which, like I said earlier in the thread, is something that EA wants. They don't want players to stick to this game for too long after the next game releases. They want everyone to buy that game and buy into the cosmetics or DLC or whatever it is they do in that game.
  • Amphybiouse
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    I for one do not expect to hear much about RSP until after the shareholders meeting.
    Also, if ANTHEM does not launch well, do not expect RSP in BFV.
    EA will be circling the wagons trying to come up with excuses as to why people will not buy their games.
    Idea for EA, make a game with features that the community wants like RSP.

    DICE have listed the top nine known issues with Battlefield V, along with an estimation as to when then will be fixed. “You may not see an issue that you feel should be on this list for the week. Rest assured, we are working on improving Battlefield V in many other areas alongside the issues mentioned here,” they add.

    Here are the issues:

    1. Loading screen hangs between map loads
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Currently, we are trying to reproduce this issue internally so that we can get detailed logs of what happens under the hood when this issue occurs. Unfortunately, it has proven very difficult to reproduce it internally so it’s taking longer to debug than we had hoped, but we will keep you in the loop once we have a status update for you!

    2. End of Round screen not reporting correct Company Coin gained
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have seen that some Rank 50 players are still getting an incorrect end of round Company Coins counter, where the system thinks that the player has just ranked up from level 49 to level 50 while the player already has previously reached Rank 50. We currently do not have a fix for this issue internally, but we are working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

    3. Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are looking into the cause of this issue. As a work around for now, it might be possible to obtain it by following these instructions. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-v/battlefield-v-bugs-known-issues/

    4. Ammo Crates and Health Crates fall through the floor
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We think that we have a fix for this issue and are waiting for our QA team to verify that it works. The fix is currently pending for a February release.

    5. Panzerstorm performance issues since recent Update #2
    Platforms Affected: PlayStation 4
    Status: We are currently looking into this issue; however, we have been unable to reproduce it in our internal game environment, and we need a bit more time to properly investigate. If any players know how to force this issue to occur, please do reach out to us so we can get the bottom of this one faster.

    6. Players get stuck in a downed state when being revived by someone that gets killed during the revive process
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We are tracking reports of this issue, but as we understand it, it’s a very rare bug with the current update. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    7. Occasionally a player spawns with no weapon (entire Players upper-body is invisible on client side only. They can still fire their weapons.)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We have been unable to reproduce this issue internally. If anyone has a good way of forcing this issue to happen with a 100% reproduction rate please let us know, as internally we have been unable to force it.

    8. Ping spikes after the Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update #2
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: We need more information on this from you, our community. If you are getting this issue, what country are you playing from and what servers are you connecting against? Also, please ensure that your ISP is not having routing issues, and that your equipment is not affected by any interference. A wired connection is usually better than running WIFI. We also know that for example in South Africa, Middle East Countries and Asian countries there is a big lack of Xbox One players playing Battlefield V, so those players will be sent to regions that actually have players, which means that they might get a bad ping. We have another ongoing initiative where we are trying to get more people to play the game at the same time in these regions.

    9. Re-enable ability to purchase past Tides of War weapon rewards (now that Company Coin accrual issue is resolved)
    Platforms Affected: All
    Status: Good news! We have a fix for this internally and are currently looking at where we could release it. We are currently tracking this for release sometime during February.

    As usual, there is no mention of Rental Servers of any kind. So they obviously still are not concerned with it.
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    There really isn't anything wrong with fairfight. It does a great job of catching and reporting to EA of cheaters.
    EA does not seem to care about cheaters and thus, no bans like there should be.

    Again, this is why we need 3rd party dedicated rentable servers. So the community can police itself.
    Since EA has gone away with 3rd Party and to there own in house RSP, there has been a rise in Cheaters. With BF3 & BF4, cheaters we about 5% or less.
    With BF1 and BFV, cheaters are at around 37%. You can call it a coincidence if you want.

    Problem is now that the game has been out for 3 months, it is to late to save it. RSP or 3rd party servers will not save it. At least all that DLC was free.

    EA just does not care about player reciprocity. That is why their sales are doing bad. Give the community what it wants and they will buy it, play it and then buy the next game.
    Maybe the next battlefield will have dedicated admin controlled servers in 2020. I doubt it though.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7ymknj/updated_rsp_basic_functions_wishlist/
    I heard BFV woud not have RSP 11 months ago.
    As Far as BFBC3 goes, all I know is what I have posted already. Nothing has been mentioned to date about RSP so I am not holding my breathe on it.

    The game sold 7.3 million units in about two months, and that was below expectations.

    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-5-fails-to-meet-sales-targets-and-ea-e/1100-6464832/

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-05/a-trump-mar-a-lago-trips-cost-u-s-3-4-million-gao-estimates

    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/05/ea-q3-2019-earnings.html



    Now if EA would let DICE make a game that we as players wanted to buy and play non stop like the games of BF4 and older they might not of had these issues.

    NO 3rd Party Rental Servers kept me from buying it even when it is offered for less than $30 now.
    HINT to EA and DICE. Stop making promises to give us what we want "SOON".
    Just give us what we want. Give us 3 party dedicated servers with admin controls.

    how can you trust any numbers EA provides in that report?
    a lot of the things stated there are outright lies, so why would anyone trust the sales numbers provided by the same source?
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

    how can you trust any numbers EA provides in that report?
    a lot of the things stated there are outright lies, so why would anyone trust the sales numbers provided by the same source?

    Nah, they might have massaged the numbers but they need to be fairly accurate or they will get in trouble with the SEC.

  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Scrounger1 wrote: »
    Come on dice!!! Give us what we want!! The gamers pay your salaries!

    You think you do... but you don't!
  • Amphybiouse
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Well if I was going to lie. I would not say I sold only 7.3 million copies of bfv. I WOULD say a number closer to bf1. Like 20 million.

    Those numbers are factual. If you have some evidence to the contrary, I would like to see it in earnest.

    I don't have any actual evidence. Aside from the fact that the original claims are made by a known liar (EA).


Sign In or Register to comment.