Ribeyrolles - Underrated

TEKNOCODE
10795 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I never hear anyone talking about the bone-in ribeye 🥩.

I forgot that it has a single fire mode, so I started using it yesterday.

It’s perfecrly seasoned and delicious. I literally drooled the entire time. 🤤

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's definitely tasty.
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thought you were a vegan.

• FritzCT
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I never hear anyone talking about the bone-in ribeye 🥩.

I forgot that it has a single fire mode, so I started using it yesterday.

It’s perfecrly seasoned and delicious. I literally drooled the entire time. 🤤

Shhhh...don't tell them.

it can be our little secret
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    its to op considering its a medic class, it can two shot kill someone in head over a great distance, only an assualt rifle should be capable of such feat?
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    its to op considering its a medic class, it can two shot kill someone in head over a great distance, only an assualt rifle should be capable of such feat?

The Ribeyrolls and the KE 7 are the definition of OP but i guess we will see even more insane superior WW 1 weapons because lazy Dice just loves to copy.
  • ElliotLH
    8167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It's an AR in this game rather than an SMG like it was in BF1.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10795 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thought you were a vegan.
    Once or twice a week. Can’t wait until impossible is sold in grocers.

What? It’s not the medic class. It’s assault. It can’t two shot over a great distance.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    Stahlmach wrote: »

The Ribeyrolls and the KE 7 are the definition of OP but i guess we will see even more insane superior WW 1 weapons because lazy Dice just loves to copy.

While we're at it, we should call out all those lazy devs who keep putting M4's and AK-47's in their game.
  • SirTerrible
    1687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's like going to an all you can eat buffet and loading up on bread. It's still good but what a waste.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually just discovered the single fire mode on the STG, trying to determine if I can make it viable as a semi auto at mid long range
  • ElliotLH
    I actually just discovered the single fire mode on the STG, trying to determine if I can make it viable as a semi auto at mid long range

Works alright for me so I'm sure you'll do very, very well with it in single fire.
  • SirTerrible
    1687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally don't really see the appeal of single fire ARs when they take 1 more bullet to kill than the M1 at every range beyond like 5m or whatever it is. Is it just something you guys are doing for fun? Doesn't seem super competitive on paper.
  • TEKNOCODE
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Works alright for me so I'm sure you'll do very, very well with it in single fire.
    This ^

Personally don't really see the appeal of single fire ARs when they take 1 more bullet to kill than the M1 at every range beyond like 5m or whatever it is. Is it just something you guys are doing for fun? Doesn't seem super competitive on paper.
    Better accuracy. Plus, I like the finger exercises.
  • ElliotLH

This ^

Trigger-stops and a 5% trigger sensitivity help immensely in this area too.
  • TEKNOCODE

This ^

Elite controller ftw.

Though, now I need to verify my trigger sensitivity. I believe it’s 5%-8%.
  • ElliotLH

This ^

Elite controller ftw.

Twas a great purchase :) I just put it to the lowest percentage possible due to laziness.
  • TEKNOCODE

This ^

Elite controller ftw.

Twas a great purchase :) I just put it to the lowest percentage possible due to laziness.
    Indeed it was.

Interestingly, I can’t use the trigger stop for the left trigger. It just doesn’t feel right to me for whatever reason.
  • ElliotLH

This ^

Elite controller ftw.

Indeed it was.

Interestingly, I can’t use the trigger stop for the left trigger. It just doesn’t feel right to me for whatever reason.

That is quite interesting - is it a muscle memory thing? I kind of know what you mean in a way as I had to remove two of the paddles as they didn't feel "right".
  • TEKNOCODE

This ^

Elite controller ftw.

Indeed it was.

That is quite interesting - is it a muscle memory thing? I kind of know what you mean in a way as I had to remove two of the paddles as they didn't feel "right".

I’m not sure. I have owned the elite since it released and I try to add the left trigger stop every few months. Always feels bad for me.

I love the paddles though; all four.
  • bran1986
    5650 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is my favorite gun in the game, just wish it was a medic gun :cry: