Ribeyrolles - Underrated

2»

Comments

• TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

It’s perfecrly seasoned and delicious. I literally drooled the entire time. 🤤

Lol you sound like gordon ramsay talking about a steak
  • Woodlbrad
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    Underrated nah just about every assault weapon is amazing that's probably why its under the radar.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How many shots does it take to kill, out of curiosity?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It’s perfecrly seasoned and delicious. I literally drooled the entire time. 🤤

Lol you sound like gordon ramsay talking about a steak
    giphy.gif
    Indigology wrote: »
    How many shots does it take to kill, out of curiosity?

Tree. Fitty.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mmmm ribeye
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I really hate getting aced by it from across the map... maybe the single fire mode explains this.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @TEKNOCODE hey man you’re on Xbox ?
  • LankRich
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually just discovered the single fire mode on the STG, trying to determine if I can make it viable as a semi auto at mid long range

Agreed, it worked surprisingly well at longer ranges with single fire mode!

I was taking people down at D from the bridge on Twisted Steel with absolute ease!

• TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @TEKNOCODE hey man you’re on Xbox ?
    Yessir. I’ve been an Xbox homer since 2001. I miss dropping people with the halo ce shotty over xbconnect. Lol.
  • XEN_wunderwaffle
    284 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's decent at range but I don't really see a point to it when the class has semiautos that are just better at all distances.

If I'm going assault rifle for the class it's to get close range effectiveness, and the steak really doesn't have that
  • VOLBANKER
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My fingers are way too fine and delicate to be used for something as hideous as tap firing!
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get killed by the gun quite often.

I feel as if I am killed by Gewehr 98, Ribeyrolles, and MG34 as for assault class it’s up in the air. Pick any of the semi auto rifles.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was one of my favourites in BF1, haven't used it in BFV yet .
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I die to that thing on a constant basis now. Hate it with everything within me.
  • SirTerrible
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    My fingers are way too fine and delicate to be used for something as hideous as tap firing!

Would you look at that, they really are!
  • TEKNOCODE
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

FrighteningSplendidArmedcrab-small.gif
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thought you were a vegan.
    Once or twice a week. Can’t wait until impossible is sold in grocers.

its to op considering its a medic class, it can two shot kill someone in head over a great distance, only an assualt rifle should be capable of such feat?
    What? It’s not the medic class. It’s assault. It can’t two shot over a great distance.

it can i have video of it 2 shot killing.