Weekly BF

This game is a sinking ship. The deluxe content is utterly embarrassing.

Comments

  • TEKNOCODE
    11143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    I think @TEKNOCODE owns the trademark to the term but yes this thread is indeed a cesspool of cryharding.

    Which is crazy because the people crying the hardest are you and Tekno in this thread. It's embarrassing watching you guys try so hard to be funny, articulate, and witty to defend an EA game. But carry on lol.

    @BaronVonGoon and I didn’t even cryhard about Verdun though. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Loqtrall
    12069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    I think @TEKNOCODE owns the trademark to the term but yes this thread is indeed a cesspool of cryharding.

    Which is crazy because the people crying the hardest are you and Tekno in this thread. It's embarrassing watching you guys try so hard to be funny, articulate, and witty to defend an EA game. But carry on lol.

    Ha... Hahahaha
  • BaronVonGoon
    6939 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    I think @TEKNOCODE owns the trademark to the term but yes this thread is indeed a cesspool of cryharding.

    Which is crazy because the people crying the hardest are you and Tekno in this thread. It's embarrassing watching you guys try so hard to be funny, articulate, and witty to defend an EA game. But carry on lol.

    Lmao I haven't been here since what page 5? And only posted here when you posted one of your many posts that gave people a reaction like this:

    tenor.gif
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13424 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Khronikos wrote: »

    Which is crazy because the people crying the hardest are you and Tekno in this thread. It's embarrassing watching you guys try so hard to be funny, articulate, and witty to defend an EA game. But carry on lol.

    Don't bait.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I won't tolerate any ganging up on my old friend Khronikos. So everyone settle down or else there will be biting, pinching, pulling of hair and flicking of testies (I usually go for the left one).
  • DARTH_JAR_JAR222
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I won't tolerate any ganging up on my old friend Khronikos. So everyone settle down or else there will be biting, pinching, pulling of hair and flicking of testies (I usually go for the left one).

    He started it “fish face” ...lol
    Tag.....no tag backs

    In all seriousness, it seems as though most deluxe editions are geared towards the hardcore fans who don’t mind spending a little more for the extra content. It seems that bfv had very little extra content with the deluxe Ed.🤷‍♂️
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ''Fanboy 1: Oh look! That guy has an opinion!
    Fanboy 2: Quick! Bring the torch!!
    Fanboy 3: I'll get the rope''
  • warslag
    1594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 3
    Deleted.
    Post edited by warslag on
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Anthem is sure lighting the fires up lol. Looks like another unfinished game is finding its way into consumer's hands. Enough is enough at some point. EA literally does not even bother to have a semblance of finished games anymore. This is not okay really.

    Can you protest more quietly pls....
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF 5 isnt even in the Top 15 played games om xbox right now lol. point proven
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    BF 5 isnt even in the Top 15 played games om xbox right now lol. point proven

    He's right guys, it's only top 20.

    Clearly the end of teh franchise and "sinking ship".

    EA/DICE should just close up shop as they clearly are going under with BF5. It's the end of the road, sky is falling.

    you understand it was 2nd most purchased game on xbox and was 7th played a month ago? its funny watching people defend just basic info i post to support the census of this title. name some of those titles beating it out in the FPS genre. You do know this launch was to target the fortnite crowd that spends 25$ million on just skins monthly, hence battle royale lol. So its funny they literally failed their own goal that directed the development process. And this title is worse than Hardline, the only drawing power it has is WW2 era shooter.



  • OP_Glitchmobile
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    BF 5 isnt even in the Top 15 played games om xbox right now lol. point proven

    He's right guys, it's only top 20.

    Clearly the end of teh franchise and "sinking ship".

    EA/DICE should just close up shop as they clearly are going under with BF5. It's the end of the road, sky is falling.

    you understand it was 2nd most purchased game on xbox and was 7th played a month ago? its funny watching people defend just basic info i post to support the census of this title. name some of those titles beating it out in the FPS genre. You do know this launch was to target the fortnite crowd that spends 25$ million on just skins monthly, hence battle royale lol. So its funny they literally failed their own goal that directed the development process. And this title is worse than Hardline, the only drawing power it has is WW2 era shooter.



    Alleged WW2 shooter.
    ****'s don't even have their symbol..because some might get offended...poor things.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    And this title is worse than Hardline, the only drawing power it has is WW2 era shooter.

    And even with that it fails. There is no immersion in any way, being part of the biggest war in human history. It just feels like " Dudes A are fighting Dudes B but Dudes A have a different colour and Vehicles than Dudes B and vice versa "
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    BF 5 isnt even in the Top 15 played games om xbox right now lol. point proven

    He's right guys, it's only top 20.

    Clearly the end of teh franchise and "sinking ship".

    EA/DICE should just close up shop as they clearly are going under with BF5. It's the end of the road, sky is falling.

    you understand it was 2nd most purchased game on xbox and was 7th played a month ago? its funny watching people defend just basic info i post to support the census of this title. name some of those titles beating it out in the FPS genre. You do know this launch was to target the fortnite crowd that spends 25$ million on just skins monthly, hence battle royale lol. So its funny they literally failed their own goal that directed the development process. And this title is worse than Hardline, the only drawing power it has is WW2 era shooter.



    Alleged WW2 shooter.
    ****'s don't even have their symbol..because some might get offended...poor things.

    Well when an army kills millions in gas chambers, smash infants to death with the butts of their rifles, and have committed many other unspeakable atrocities, someone might get offended.

    Would you want to play a game that bears the hate symbol of an army that tried to annihilate your whole race?

    It might not mean a lot to you, but for some that symbol recounts pain, horror and the death of many close family members.
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just here to prove the ones wrong, thinking its not everything but a commercial failure. lol and post bugs of course but no response to them
  • Redstripe101
    2560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    BF 5 isnt even in the Top 15 played games om xbox right now lol. point proven

    He's right guys, it's only top 20.

    Clearly the end of teh franchise and "sinking ship".

    EA/DICE should just close up shop as they clearly are going under with BF5. It's the end of the road, sky is falling.

    you understand it was 2nd most purchased game on xbox and was 7th played a month ago? its funny watching people defend just basic info i post to support the census of this title. name some of those titles beating it out in the FPS genre. You do know this launch was to target the fortnite crowd that spends 25$ million on just skins monthly, hence battle royale lol. So its funny they literally failed their own goal that directed the development process. And this title is worse than Hardline, the only drawing power it has is WW2 era shooter.



    Alleged WW2 shooter.
    ****'s don't even have their symbol..because some might get offended...poor things.

    Well when an army kills millions in gas chambers, smash infants to death with the butts of their rifles, and have committed many other unspeakable atrocities, someone might get offended.

    Would you want to play a game that bears the hate symbol of an army that tried to annihilate your whole race?

    It might not mean a lot to you, but for some that symbol recounts pain, horror and the death of many close family members.

    you missed the entire point. put it this way, fortnite, pubg, and cod all offer more immersion. playlists prove this since they are ALL played more than BF5.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    BF 5 isnt even in the Top 15 played games om xbox right now lol. point proven

    He's right guys, it's only top 20.

    Clearly the end of teh franchise and "sinking ship".

    EA/DICE should just close up shop as they clearly are going under with BF5. It's the end of the road, sky is falling.

    you understand it was 2nd most purchased game on xbox and was 7th played a month ago? its funny watching people defend just basic info i post to support the census of this title. name some of those titles beating it out in the FPS genre. You do know this launch was to target the fortnite crowd that spends 25$ million on just skins monthly, hence battle royale lol. So its funny they literally failed their own goal that directed the development process. And this title is worse than Hardline, the only drawing power it has is WW2 era shooter.



    Alleged WW2 shooter.
    ****'s don't even have their symbol..because some might get offended...poor things.

    Well when an army kills millions in gas chambers, smash infants to death with the butts of their rifles, and have committed many other unspeakable atrocities, someone might get offended.

    Would you want to play a game that bears the hate symbol of an army that tried to annihilate your whole race?

    It might not mean a lot to you, but for some that symbol recounts pain, horror and the death of many close family members.

    History wont just change because you erase a symbol.
    All what you said also effected millions of people when it comes to the Russians and Japanese.
    And honestly - the worst one can do is changing his actions just because someone, somewhere could be " offended ".
    Which today could also happpen when you say you like Cats because someone loves Dogs and now says this means you hate Dogs.....
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you missed the entire point. put it this way, fortnite, pubg, and cod all offer more immersion. playlists prove this since they are ALL played more than BF5.

    I'm pretty sure my comment flew right over your head. It was a response to this comment and it alone.

    Alleged WW2 shooter.
    ****'s don't even have their symbol..because some might get offended...poor things.

    Read his comment and reread mine.
This discussion has been closed.