public apology

d3monkid12
94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I want to publicly apologize to DICE & to EA for the crap I been talking and for the hell I've given anyone about the "crappy servers". I finally figured out what the problem is (I think) and the fault is not on either of them.

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1789 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you think EA is going to apologize to you for all the problems players have had to deal with in the game for the past few years? We could also talk about all the issues us RSP customers have had to deal with and how much of our time was wasted because of them.
  • AnzacPete
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's all about doing the right thing for your own respect. He sucked on a lemon because he realised his frustration wasn't the developer fault this time.
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AnzacPete wrote: »
    It's all about doing the right thing for your own respect. He sucked on a lemon because he realised his frustration wasn't the developer fault this time.

He is either a dev on another account or he is being sarcastic.
  • d3monkid12
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »

Lol definitely not a dev and not being sarcastic AnzacPete is right about the lemon but no they most likely would not do the same. And you can look back on my profile to see I'm not a device or anything and see how long I have been dealing with the issues
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    d3monkid12 wrote: »
    Faylum wrote: »

Lol definitely not a dev and not being sarcastic AnzacPete is right about the lemon but no they most likely would not do the same. And you can look back on my profile to see I'm not a device or anything and see how long I have been dealing with the issues

Is Skynet evolving?
    Cyberdyne System Model Shill 101.
  • d3monkid12
    ha😅 had to read everything over again b4 I realized what you were talking about