i used 3 piat and an anti tank grenade and the tank doesnt bloq up? are you kidding me?

S_Markt
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
nerf back tanks! there is no reason why thy saltycry campaign shall be successfull. a tankdriver did nothing to get a tank and there is no reason why they shall have any advantage. make tanks balanced again. nerf the buff.

Comments

• dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    S_Markt wrote: »
    nerf the buff.

I think you’ve just invented a new forum catchphrase.
    👍
    Oh, and no.
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tank pro's incoming!!
  • Jayremie570
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It goes, two dynomites, one antitank bundle, then depending on placements, the piat shots. Tank killed.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2
    PIAT to Pz. 38t & Staghound
    56 Turret
    38 Front

56 Side
    56 Rear

PIAT to Medium Tanks
    31 Turret (any angle)
    35 Front (85 degrees +)
    43 Side (85 degrees +)
    61 Rear (60 degrees +)

PIAT to Tiger
    31 Turret (always disable even with upgraded turret ring)
    22 Turret Mantlet (always disable even with upgraded turret ring)
    30 Front
    37 Side
    48 Rear (always disable)

PIAT to Churchill VII
    28 Turret
    28 Front
    37 Side
    48 Rear

AT or Sticky Grenade to Medium Tanks
    21 any side - no disable

You do the math... Tanks do not need a nerf, the PIAT is far more in need of a nerf than tanks.
  • Woodlbrad
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2
    Or instead of crying for a nerf you could git gud and solo a tank just like every other decent player its not that hard really.
  • HotelSierra3
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Might have had a dude repairing it on the other side. I'm a support main and if I see a tank in a fight I'll crouch on the opposite side and continuously repair it as it takes hits
  • M_Rat13
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The PIAT feels beefy, but damn that arc. Think I'll stick to the Panzerfaust unless I want to be fake arty.
  • VincentNZ
    2674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is simply no reason to use the PF, relevant engagement ranges are below 50m, where the PIAT will be as usable, it deals more damage, has the shorter reload (because you are forced to put the frickin' sight post up on the PF), is better against inf.
    If you use the PF as the launcher of your choice tanks are indeed overpowered. If you are using PIAT you are definitely not much weaker against a tank without at least a gunner as support.
    When you are not topped off with ammo though and are alone, you might just as well leave it at that. I recall placing two dynamites and two PFs onto the rear of a Tiger and he mostly shrugged it off. Don't know if emergency repair was involved, but I could have just as well not engaged.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The list is OP AF as soon as I tried it I never went back to Panzerfaust
  • doctorrocktor
    1798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you want to be rambo.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s just so damn easy to solo a tank as assault, hell theoretically with perfect precision you can solo multiple tanks as an assault! OP can’t expect to solo tanks with inaccuracy or poor shot placement, for all we know all three PIATs ricocheted.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's sad that 3 sticks of dynamite is not enough to destroy a tank. It made jihad jeeping useless in this game :( :( :(
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sure you did.
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had no trouble killing tanks with PIATs after the patch, you have to hit them in the rear or the tracks. Not all shots are equal. Throw dynamite on the back then shoot a PIAT at the dynamite, the next PIAT will drop it.
  • MinZhuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder what kind of mental disability OP has. We should be nice

Mind your words. You should rather say 'Mentally Challenged' in this specific forum.
  • Kauzer_RF
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nerf back tanks! there is no reason why thy saltycry campaign shall be successfull. a tankdriver did nothing to get a tank and there is no reason why they shall have any advantage. make tanks balanced again. nerf the buff.

Dude, piat it is anti infantry\cover weapon. AT weapon is panzerfaust. Learn to play.
  • WinterWarhurst
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »

Dude, piat it is anti infantry\cover weapon. AT weapon is panzerfaust. Learn to play.

Both are AT weapons, PIAT does nearly double the damage to a tank as a Panzerfaust does. PIAT has much better anti-infantry stats tho, it's a one hit kill within 1.5m... This guy just has no idea how to aim or time his attacks, theoretically with perfect precision and multipliers one assault could solo three tanks with a full PIAT & AT mine load out with AT grenade.
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »

Both are AT weapons, PIAT does nearly double the damage to a tank as a Panzerfaust does. PIAT has much better anti-infantry stats tho, it's a one hit kill within 1.5m... This guy just has no idea how to aim or time his attacks, theoretically with perfect precision and multipliers one assault could solo three tanks with a full PIAT & AT mine load out with AT grenade.

It's has more power because they nerfed the panzerfaust to please the tankers :)