Battlefield V - OIB Moment of the Week Winner - Jan 29

Braddock512
1471 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited January 2019
Hey Battlefield V Community,

Every week we're combing through the best clips submitted to us and clips we find on Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and other channels, with our hand-selected winner being featured prominently within the Battlefield community channels. Not only do they get bragging rights, but we'll also send them a Best Community in the World emblem code so they can sport their win in Battlefield V.

f5i3104wqhd21.jpg

This week's winner is a valued member of the community and half of the dynamic duo of TwoAngryGamers. I have to be honest, I've never actually seen this chap angry, and those that know him personally consider him a kind, dear friend. He and his content creator partner are passionate Battlefield fans, dedicated creators, and great blokes to be around.

Congrats, Bongeh! Your clip shows how to "clear a house and do some remodeling". Man, I love the destruction.

Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!

-Braddock512-
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• Triplexbee1943
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not really what 'only in Battlefield' means but I suppose with the way the game is now it should come as no surprise that the meaning is lost.
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not really what 'only in Battlefield' means but I suppose with the way the game is now it should come as no surprise that the meaning is lost.

Indeed. A good Only in Battlefield V moment would be leading the table as MVP and only seconds left in the game to go and then receiving a random crash and having to ctrl+alt+del to end process. :tired_face:
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last week's OIB was an accidental grenade hitting a tank buster grenade
    This week is someone clearing a building using a tactic most BF players use
    It's no wonder that these are such inactive threads. They are not even slightly interesting.
    Anyone can go online and find dozens of actual BFV moments in seconds that are super cool, like a triple headshot, a super long-distance Piat plane takedown, or taking out a camping enemy sniper with a supply drop.
    I'm giving my opinion in the hopes that the bar will be raised.