Wow.. breakthrough!!

1235»

Comments

• Niebaum666
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And next week its the same thread, only breakthrough swapped with frontlines.
    Put a sock in it and get on with your lives.
  • VVaxDaddy
    105 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gibonez wrote: »
    Breakthrough is conquest for idiots that cant handle more than 2 objectives to capture at the same time. You take Conquest, drain it of all the sandbox elements cram 64 players into artificial chokepoints and you have the trash game mode known as breakthrough.

Conquest is trash in this game. The map design for conquest is so poor it feels like you are punished for actually trying to win and take flags in that game mode. I never got the walkquest meme until this game, it's terribly boring walking around until you're finally killed by some random camper. It's pretty insufferable to play without a squad. Breakthrough has some really nice high risk high reward flanks you can do if you're don't have a squad on comms to make it more enjoyable. Additionally the structure of breakthrough at least allows more than assault and support to be useful to the team.

Breakthrough would be better if you had a timer that forced you to leave the uncap before you were considered deserting. That would break up some of the terrible attacking teams and useless tanks that farm kills and lose games for the attacker. It has some issues but really so do all the game modes. I'm really underwhelmed by conquest in BFV, so Breakthrough is a nice changeup.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's pretty much all I play in BFV

Was a Conquest junkie in previous games, but it just doesn't play out the same in V. I've not really enjoyed conquest that much in V at all

Breakthrough is where its at for me
  • Ichstarker
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough is like Operations but worse: the maps are smaller but the playercount stays the same. Horrible boring meatgrinder where tactics are of no importance since noone can really flank or infiltrate. I'll skip this tides of war silly headgear, its not worth it playing this awful gamemode.

All your argument is ruined ehen you play with friends and is best when all mates work as team lol
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Garbage game mode, every game I’ve been in has been a lopsided match. You’re either on the stacked team steamrolling the campers, or you’re on the team of campers getting steamrolled. It’s a complete waste of time.

You just described every game mode.

I have better matches in conquest then in both grand ops and breakthrough because of the noobs
  • mrtwotimes
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of opinions told as if factual
  • Draccon149
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    only mode i play currently unless TOW Request otherwise. Other modes are just boring compared to breakthrough, i need non-stop action!
  • Redstripe101
    2520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    btw, ToW assignments are bugged so its useless to try. maybe they can not forget to add the CC purchase option this next patch. But knowing DICE, they will fix 1 thing and break 12
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Garbage game mode, every game I’ve been in has been a lopsided match. You’re either on the stacked team steamrolling the campers, or you’re on the team of campers getting steamrolled. It’s a complete waste of time.

You just described every game mode.

I have better matches in conquest then in both grand ops and breakthrough because of the noobs

Grand Ops is just a terrible mode in general. Breakthrough is bad this last week because of the Tides of War challenges.