Weekly air drops, what? where?

Autorotor
221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The deluxe edition said that there would be weekly air drops to your armory. Has anyone noticed that? Becides the stuff u get but can also unlock in the tides of war..

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    7778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the "airdrops" are those red devil skin parts on the starting weapons of each class
  • CritiKal_DamAge
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    the "airdrops" are those red devil skin parts on the starting weapons of each class

Lame. I didn't even know where they came from i thought they were just given out to everyone.
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It sais weekly? Haven't noticed any red devil skins though lol. Have to check it out.
  • ElliotLH
    9595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Autorotor wrote: »

It sais weekly? Haven't noticed any red devil skins though lol. Have to check it out.

Says weekly on the Xbox store page at least: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/battlefield-v-deluxe-edition/bqjnb24sc2hs?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All the crappy air drops we got are the "exclusive content" that we received with the deluxe version.
    I haven't used one single thing from the air drops, and I doubt if I ever will. They are all lackluster at best.
    I kind of feel ripped off with the deluxe edition, but you know the expression "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."
  • American_Outlaw
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I hope you like "Red Devil" crap cause thats all ya gettin!!!
  • Autorotor
    I don't have any red devil stuff at all!?
  • daywalker_1402
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

if you didn't get the preorder then you won't get them as far as i know. Personally think the skins are ugly also. Usually run mint or gold plated on my weapons. the Blue'd stocks look good also and are affordable now that i've received all the back CC
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

if you didn't get the preorder then you won't get them as far as i know. Personally think the skins are ugly also. Usually run mint or gold plated on my weapons. the Blue'd stocks look good also and are affordable now that i've received all the back CC

No, the preorder bonus was an extra paratrooper outfit (as well as five weapons for BF1), outside of the five outfits included in the deluxe edition. Airdrops is part of the deluxe edition, and should be awarded to everyone who’s purchased it.

The content of the airdrops themselves, you can read about here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/the-weekly-airlifts-in-battlefield-5-deluxe-edition
  • daywalker_1402
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »

No, the preorder bonus was an extra paratrooper outfit (as well as five weapons for BF1), outside of the five outfits included in the deluxe edition. Airdrops is part of the deluxe edition, and should be awarded to everyone who’s purchased it.

The content of the airdrops themselves, you can read about here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/the-weekly-airlifts-in-battlefield-5-deluxe-edition

thanks for the correction but i'm not going to read it. the red devil stuff is ugly AF.
  • Autorotor
    edited February 2019

I haven't received any of those items? I didn't pre order but i have the deluxe version.

All i got was the fallschirmjäger.
    Post edited by Autorotor on
  • ElliotLH
    9595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I haven't received any of those items? I didn't pre order but i have the deluxe version.

Did you install the BFV deluxe upgrade?
  • Necron_Canaris
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the deluxe edition content was totally not worth the price
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    when's it go on sale 85% off
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

thanks for the correction but i'm not going to read it. the red devil stuff is ugly AF.

Alright, I could’ve just quoted the article, but I prefer to read from a proper source. The red devil skins are part of it, but they’re not the only things.

You should’ve gotten five outfits to choose, when you first started the game, not just the “fallschirmjäger”. No “desert medic”, or “sanitäter”?

Check your emblems, under Profile, in the main menu, do you have one called “Lest we forget”, for instance? It’s part of the weekly airdrops, and it was one of the first ones.
    the deluxe edition content was totally not worth the price

It’s subjective, of course, but if you don’t care about cosmetics, it’s not worth it. I like the paratrooper outfits, the Sanitäter with the blue trench coat is probably my favorite there, but the weapon skins are underwhelming. Emblems? Sure, you got those in BF1 deluxe edition as well, I don’t really use them. You also got early access, but since the game released, this is obviously not a perk anymore.
  • AdvancedMuppetry
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So basically they owe us 12 weeks' worth of stuff since we bought deluxe? Cause there ain't nothin' weekly dropping now. Just the first week or two. I also bought the game TWICE. But that's another story.
  • Autorotor
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Yes.
  • Ploodovic
    So basically they owe us 12 weeks' worth of stuff since we bought deluxe? Cause there ain't nothin' weekly dropping now. Just the first week or two. I also bought the game TWICE. But that's another story.

I’ve gotten 11 out of the 20, and I believe it’s 12 weeks since it was released, so there should be one this week, for it to be on pace.
  • DaMutha1
    1472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Look in the toilet, that's where the final piece should be located.
  • ElliotLH

Yes.

Ah well it's not that then. That caught me out initially so thought I'd ask.

Might be worth contacting customer support if you haven't already.