What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well now that it's up:

That's how I got my 3+ KD.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Back in Battlefield1 for a day and my k/d goes through the roof. Simply because BFV prevents skill based game play so being good in that game makes you a god in this game.
    https://imgur.com/vkUnos5
    https://imgur.com/uMfut2N
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    Back in Battlefield1 for a day and my k/d goes through the roof. Simply because BFV prevents skill based game play so being good in that game makes you a god in this game.

I've done some comparing with the previous titles and what starts to really stick out for me is the movement acceleration and top speed.

It was a lot faster. In BF4 I would often be able to bail on situations and run for cover where in BFV, no matter how fast you react, you're just to damn slow.
  • SirTerrible
    1689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Corrupt_be wrote: »

I've done some comparing with the previous titles and what starts to really stick out for me is the movement acceleration and top speed.

It was a lot faster. In BF4 I would often be able to bail on situations and run for cover where in BFV, no matter how fast you react, you're just to damn slow.

I wish Symthic was still around, they were usually pretty good at finding the real data on this. I've attributed a lot of my failed get away attempts to just good old garbage netcode (dying behind cover, etc) but in the back of my head I have been wondering if it's also movement acceleration related.
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1.01 I think 120 wins and 120 losses. Kinda bizzare.
  • The_BERG_366
    2299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

bf1 more skill based gameplay? :joy:
  • The_BERG_366
    2299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

drunkzz spoke about movement speed on twitter. the core issue here is that guns just kill a lot quicker... its not movement speed that is the issue. in fact the starving is ways too responsive as it is now... the adad spam effectiveness is ridiculous..
  • GSGFawcett
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    narnold700 wrote: »
    bran1986 wrote: »
    1.08 as a medic.

That means you are doing the medic job which is mainly revive and heal. This is probably about what I avg as medic, but if I'm with a squad that works together I'll usually be in top 3 on scoreboard even though I'll usually only have a half dozen kills or so.
    Nonsense, you can perform your medic class duties and get kills. Medics who keep trying to revive before killing the enemy are laughable.

Lately I've done some crazy kill streaks as a medic, smoke a path to the enemy stronghold and then bumrush the hell out of them, flank them all. It usually takes them several deaths to realize you're there and if you're lucky and your team notices your efforts and pushes in with or after you, you end up taking the area.

It's amazing what smokes do in this game from an attackers PoV.

How do they not know you are there when that fecking killcam telegraphs exactly what is going on right into their brainboxes? :D
  • ChiefSniper
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 3
    BF4: Score/min: 923
    BF4: K/D: 1.13
    BF1: Score/min 1,430
    BF1: K/D: 1.30
    BFV: Score/min: 454.85
    BFV: K/D: 1.66
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Any game that allows you to move without all these animations locking you into a slow reaction speed is better than BFV garbage. But as someone else said in BF4 you could escape a killing blow in a tank by exiting and running for it, in BF1 and beyond you are locked into an animation that adds absolutely nothing to the game but does hamper speed, reaction, gameplay, skill and awareness. In bfv there is an animation to exit planes or cars or apcs ffs. How many deaths have you had due to these stupid animations?
    No one asked for a realistic simulation, they want what BF4 became. Realism is good for a theme but simulation is not wanted in a competitive shooter. There is a thousand page story on reddit about players hating on the lock in animations.
    Bf1 isn't a great game but its better than bfv.
  • GP-Caliber
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well now that it's up:

That's how I got my 3+ KD.

amazing dude!

This one is mine.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 @SirTerrible @TEKNOCODE @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

You may be interested in a video I have coming out at 19:00 GMT today, it is in regards the chat that happened in around page 32 of this thread. The link to my channel is below in my signature.

You are such a tease. But I'll be sure to give it a watch.
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You may be interested in a video I have coming out at 19:00 GMT today, it is in regards the chat that happened in around page 32 of this thread. The link to my channel is below in my signature.

Its funny because I have been working on this, since before it was brought up on here
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I have almost hit the lofty heights of a 2.0KD average another few days of gaming should finish thst

But again KD is not a measure of how good you are. If you only play with 3 friends who are all skilled always reviving you, your KD will not be a true representation of your abilities

As a soloist with no friends I am very happy I’ve finally just about hit a 2kd

So right now it’s 1.96kd 1.42 KPM and 560SPM
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1091 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Any game that allows you to move without all these animations locking you into a slow reaction speed is better than BFV garbage. But as someone else said in BF4 you could escape a killing blow in a tank by exiting and running for it, in BF1 and beyond you are locked into an animation that adds absolutely nothing to the game but does hamper speed, reaction, gameplay, skill and awareness. In bfv there is an animation to exit planes or cars or apcs ffs. How many deaths have you had due to these stupid animations?
    No one asked for a realistic simulation, they want what BF4 became. Realism is good for a theme but simulation is not wanted in a competitive shooter. There is a thousand page story on reddit about players hating on the lock in animations.
    Bf1 isn't a great game but its better than bfv.

All nonsense. I played BF1 coming back from BFV and find that my sensitivity settings were too low. To my surprise they were already at max. BF1 won't even allow a player to have much leeway in how fast they can acquire a target. I don't have a lot of deaths during animations because I avoid them entirely, its really not that hard. BFV having lack of skill because you can't come and go into vehicles as you please makes no sense.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Its funny because I have been working on this, since before it was brought up on here

That was a thorough exposition, thanks for putting in the effort. I'm going to tweet this to some DICE people, since clearly he deserves a permaban pronto. At least one can hope.
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is also relative to the main class you decide to play as.
    As a Recon it's a lot harder to be aggressive and rack up triple kills on an objective like an Assault or Support could running and gunning. We have to work smarter or we're mincemeat!

I do well as a Recon and score well. But we clearly won't have a KDR or even a KPM on the same level as automatic weapon wielding classes.

Unless the threads question is what's you're KDR + KPM + SPM for each class it's going to be skewed in favour any class other than Recon really. Compare Medics with Medics, Recons with Recons etc.

I'm happy with my style and stats. Just saying though.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @SMK_GAMING_1 Interesting topic.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @ProLegion_exor hey man little bit disappointed about what I’ve read on here about yourself.. I thought you were the real deal

Your CS career was thst 1.6? I had an almost lucrative career back when reason gaming were the uks top team.. if I didn’t **** up I coulda joined them At the WCG 2006 in singapore

@TEKNOCODE your Gifs are always perfectly placed bravo

This thread has been utterly eye opening

This discussion has been closed.