PS4 Terrible stuttering,Fps drop. After the Lightning Strikes patch - Update # 2

Comments

• pebjesus
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Autorotor wrote: »
    Managed to record some footage with the network graph running. When the infamous frame drop happens you can see the Extr Offset goes through the roof. This is the fourth time the framerate has dropped out since the patch last week.

Wow that's insane!

Yuup same here, duration <30sec 2x since patch

Pat

edit: from yesterday, quite funny^^
    Post edited by pebjesus on
  • SecondAmendmnt
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just started this weekend for me.
  • blindsniper63
    2554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Happens most days but only recorded this.
  • Therry1111
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got the same dude. I hope they patch it soon, it is annoying. I also get many blackscreens. When the match is over and the next map is loading sometimes it get's stuck on the map before so, you need to quit the aplication and start it over.
  • KopaTropa123
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i'm having same 1fps problem... this is truly a game breaking glitch. i hope its patched asap
  • pebjesus
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    So twisted steel is over for me, the only map it happens. What happened after this patch?

Pat
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So it's still happening then. Anyone put in a bug report or posted in general?
  • Therry1111
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Yes, it still happening. Many ps4 friends in my list has the same problem. And it's not only on Twisted Steel i also got many fps drop on Panzerstorm and Devastation. And it's not my internet connection i can guarantee that. EDIT: I have again the Company Coin fault. It was fixed for 2 weeks and now i have the same problem as before, it dosen't count Company Coins. Only the daily challenges.
    Post edited by Therry1111 on
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Therry1111 wrote: »
    Yes, it still happening. Many ps4 friends in my list has the same problem. And it's not only on Twisted Steel i also got many fps drop on Panzerstorm and Devastation. And it's not my internet connection i can guarantee that. EDIT: I have again the Company Coin fault. It was fixed for 2 weeks and now i have the same problem as before, it dosen't count Company Coins. Only the daily challenges.

I'm having CC issues as well. Worked for a week or two, and now nothing. Of course this happened right after I went on a shopping spree in the armory.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Out of interest are all you guys using a PS pro?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1095 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    dcs500 wrote: »

Bog standard PS 4 here
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Bog standard PS 4 here

Well that blows that theory then.
    🙂

• Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Bog standard PS 4 here

Same but the shiny gold one
  • GeriatricKiwi
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Standard here.
    Playing today and no ping issues thus far thank goodness
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    pebjesus wrote: »
    Autorotor wrote: »
    Managed to record some footage with the network graph running. When the infamous frame drop happens you can see the Extr Offset goes through the roof. This is the fourth time the framerate has dropped out since the patch last week.

Wow that's insane!

Yuup same here, duration <30sec 2x since patch

Pat

edit: from yesterday, quite funny^^

I had this a couple of times yesterday, it's awfull.

I was playing final stand on fjell and all players was in the same place of the map. Then everything starts to stutter like crazy and the fps was somewhere around 3-4.

I REALLY hope this isn't affecting my console in a bad way..
  • uncleclives
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    The good news is they have found the issue causing the performance problems. The bad news is they are working on the fix and it won't make it into the patch next week. Back to playing Apex for a while...

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/wiki/known_issues
  • Prep768
    The good news is they have found the issue causing the performance problems. The bad news is they are working on the fix and it won't make it into the patch next week. Back to playing Apex for a while...

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/wiki/known_issues

Translation: Game's borked, we know that it's borked, working on unborking it, don't hold your breath
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Strange, i haven't had this at all on ps4 pro. I wonder what the cause was and why not everyone running the patch was affected.
  • DETROIT7414
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I am, and here is mine from last night.

Dem frames doe https://imgur.com/gallery/IzY80Rc
  • dcs500
    Had it for the first time last night, it was so bad the game just froze and I had to restart the PS.